PDA

View Full Version : Kids throw dog from bridge

300zxfairlday
12-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Im not sure if this is a repost but this disgusts me!!

http://www.ishatonu.com/2009/11/17/bridgethrow/

Also a facebook group about this to try and get the guy thrown in jail which i hope he does !

dj_rice
12-10-2009, 11:39 PM
Yes its a repost, the guy was caught and charged

CMW403
12-10-2009, 11:40 PM
fucking eastern euro's

i don't even own a dog and that makes me want to throw each of those kids off of the calgary tower, video tape it, and send it to their families.

mikey008
12-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Fcuk...I cannot bare to watch or hear shit like this!!:thumbsdow
I hope the people fcuken die!

nonlinear
12-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Yes its a repost, the guy was caught and charged

can you post some link to that? i'm feeling pretty sick after watching that, and seeing proof of his sentence might make me feel better.

J-D
12-10-2009, 11:45 PM
I wholeheartedly agree that this is deplorable and makes me sick to my stomach.

Conversely however, you do have to take into consideration that in Europe dogs are not quite what they are here - there are thousands of strays roaming everywhere starving to death with diseases, etc. In many cases it would be more humane to euthanize these (not off a bridge, obviously - perhaps shooting them)

Just saying.

Pollywog
12-10-2009, 11:46 PM
I can't watch (I'm assuming there is a video) as I'm on my phone and would probably rather not see it anyways..but fuck does it ever piss me off to hear things like this. I only picture my own dog, and how insane of a killing spree I would go on if something like this happened to him.

jsn
12-10-2009, 11:49 PM
Stuff like this pisses me off. Forget jail. The guy should be thrown off a bridge as well. Preferably one that's taller with a lower chance of survival.

dj_rice
12-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by nonlinear

can you post some link to that? i'm feeling pretty sick after watching that, and seeing proof of his sentence might make me feel better.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/lithuania/6607682/Man-who-threw-dog-off-bridge-brought-to-justice-by-online-viewers.html

Type_B
12-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Man this right of the bat makes me wanna beat the shit out of this fukken guy. If i had seen this in person i dont know what i would have done. It looks like a harmless puppy and the way it sounded after hitting the ground helpless. im in rage!

"Pipiras died (the dog) night 21.11.09 since
he had a severe contusion of internal organs."

RIP pepper.

nonlinear
12-11-2009, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by dj_rice

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/lithuania/6607682/Man-who-threw-dog-off-bridge-brought-to-justice-by-online-viewers.html

hope he gets the full year Lithuanian prison sentence.

nonlinear
12-11-2009, 12:10 AM
here's the asshole in cuffs

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/11/18/article-1228987-0744FA2B000005DC-724_233x290.jpg

Godfuader
12-11-2009, 12:24 AM
Local media reported that Beniukas may have sought revenge on the dog after it was suspected of killing some of his mother's chickens.
Sounds American ;)

adidas
12-11-2009, 12:25 AM
Ill never forget the time that my asshole neighbor kicked y puppy off of our 2 story house(must have been at least 40ft high) then dumped the body to the side of our house. even tho this happened 15 years ago i still wanna kill that fucker.

J-D
12-11-2009, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by adidas
Ill never forget the time that my asshole neighbor kicked y puppy off of our 2 story house(must have been at least 40ft high) then dumped the body to the side of our house. even tho this happened 15 years ago i still wanna kill that fucker.

wtf!?!?

was he arrested?

wes_v
12-11-2009, 12:29 AM
Thank God the dog survived... As for the peice of shit who threw it off the bridge, I hope you get ass raped in jail daily!!!

nonlinear
12-11-2009, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by adidas

WHAT!?!?!?! does y = my? this was your neighbor? why was he at your house, and why didn't your dad beat the fuck out of him?

adidas
12-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by J-D

wtf!?!?

was he arrested?

Originally posted by nonlinear

WHAT!?!?!?! does y = my? this was your neighbor? why was he at your house, and why didn't your dad beat the fuck out of him?

This was back in europe, so things worked a little bit differently as far as the law was concerned. It didnt help that his dad was a police officer and had big amount of rifles at home.

It was not worth the risk to confront him or his dad as the outcome quite possibly could of been much worse then just a dead puppy.

clem24
12-11-2009, 10:30 AM
I am glad I site is down so I don't have to watch the vid.

BTW, at 22 yrs old, this guy is hardly a "kid".

What really sucks is that this stuff probably happens all the time. He's just unlucky (or rather stupid) that he recorded it and decided to show the world. Best not to think about it and just give your pet a big hug and nice treat when you get home.

beyond_ban
12-11-2009, 10:36 AM
...anyone have a link that works? Original opens as "forbidden."

Jlude
12-11-2009, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Pollywog
I can't watch (I'm assuming there is a video) as I'm on my phone and would probably rather not see it anyways..but fuck does it ever piss me off to hear things like this. I only picture my own dog, and how insane of a killing spree I would go on if something like this happened to him.

Originally posted by jsn
Stuff like this pisses me off. Forget jail. The guy should be thrown off a bridge as well. Preferably one that's taller with a lower chance of survival.

My first response would be to throw that guy off the bridge.

Unreal... now I can't wait to get home and see my dog.

My family always had a dog growing up, and they've always been great... but now that I have my own and it's just him and I everyday, it's pretty crazy how attached you become.

teknical
12-11-2009, 10:50 AM
This fucker needs the plastic sheet treatment.

mowglee
12-13-2009, 09:05 PM
I watched it until he threw the dog and closed it. I'm not the biggest dog lover but that is horrible. Have you no heart?