PDA

View Full Version : TC vs. TP... when's it gonna happen?

buh_buh
08-27-2002, 01:00 AM
Well.... now that LUDELVR's finally got his car running, lets see how he does against Ed the SOHC. This is the battle of the titans, can the apprentice prevail against the master? Or will the master overcome all odds and defeat his pupil?

Ed the SOHC
08-27-2002, 01:03 AM
I'm game.... bring it bitch!!!

LUDELVR
08-27-2002, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
Or will the master overcome all odds and defeat his pupil?

WTF odds are you talking about?? How come you guys always have bets against me??:dunno: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just cuz my turbo setup cost me around 1500 with install doesn't mean it's junk....well, junkyard yes, but still!!:rofl: :rofl:

Ferio_vti
08-27-2002, 08:20 AM
Think we should send Leo to Junkyard wars now.:clap:

Superesc
08-27-2002, 08:45 AM
Sweet I want to watch this!!! Would it be on SS? or just random street?? Would Leo's car pass tech inspection at RC????

LUDELVR
08-27-2002, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by Superesc
Would Leo's car pass tech inspection at RC????

I don't know, do they allow duct tape to hold down a battery??;)

max_boost
08-27-2002, 10:44 AM
Looks like the Prelude is going to get owned by the civic

buh_buh
08-27-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
Looks like the Prelude is going to get owned by the civic
how can you say that when you've seen neither in action?:dunno:

LUDELVR
08-27-2002, 01:09 PM

My sentiments exactly!!! haha. Maybe he's just biased!! I mean, he did lose to a stock type R! hahahahaha;)

buh_buh
08-27-2002, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

My sentiments exactly!!! haha. Maybe he's just biased!! I mean, he did lose to a stock type R! hahahahaha;)
was this when he was Supercharged?
Cuz I've lost to stock Type-R's before.

LUDELVR
08-27-2002, 01:16 PM

Cuz I've lost to stock Type-R's before.

We've all fallen victim to a type r at one point or another...but that's without the aid of a F/I. some others have fallen victim to a type r as well...but they had F/I and still lost!!! hahahah I don't know what else to say man??:dunno: :rofl:

buh_buh
08-27-2002, 02:18 PM

WTF odds are you talking about?? How come you guys always have bets against me??:dunno: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just cuz my turbo setup cost me around 1500 with install doesn't mean it's junk....well, junkyard yes, but still!!:rofl: :rofl:
cuz we want you to prove us wrong!
And plus, who said who was the pupil and who was the master?

MB@SAIT
08-27-2002, 02:56 PM

how can you say that when you've never seen me in action?

MB@SAIT
08-27-2002, 02:57 PM

Because Leo knows he is going to get owned!

buh_buh
08-27-2002, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by MB@SAIT

how can you say that when you've never seen me in action?
because people talk.
This race between TC and GTP hasn't happened yet, so no judgments can really be made yet.
I think it'll be a VERY close race, but I'm going to put my money on TC.

MB@SAIT
08-27-2002, 03:20 PM

because people talk.
This race between TC and GTP hasn't happened yet, so no judgments can really be made yet.
I think it'll be a VERY close race, but I'm going to put my money on TC.

I'm just asking you what you asked me:rofl:

LUDELVR will go down! But I think it should be close:dunno:

I just hope he doesn't blow anything!!!!!:nut:

buh_buh
08-27-2002, 03:21 PM

I'm just asking you what you asked me:rofl:

I know.
And I answered your question.

MB@SAIT
08-27-2002, 03:22 PM

I know.
And I answered your question.

I know! And I just did the same too

LUDELVR
08-27-2002, 03:30 PM

I know! And I just did the same too

Children, children!!! Calm the fuck down!!!:rofl: :rofl: I just wanna have a good time if I race Ed. It's not like there's bets or anything....:confused: :confused: :rofl:

ThreePly
08-27-2002, 03:47 PM

Children, children!!! Calm the fuck down!!!:rofl: :rofl: I just wanna have a good time if I race Ed. It's not like there's bets or anything....:confused: :confused: :rofl:

Hmmm, bets...that's a great idea! I've got 5 bucks...don't know who to put it on. If bob's gonna be boosting 10...then I think I'll go with TC. However, if Leo gets a better coat hanger, then maybe he'll boost 8. Tough call.

LUDELVR
08-27-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by ThreePly

However, if Leo gets a better coat hanger, then maybe he'll boost 8. Tough call.

Coathangar is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahahahhaa

MB@SAIT
08-27-2002, 03:57 PM
Uncle Leo, when is this race going to happen?

I'll buy you a drink and we can celebrate the win at the bar! Oh wait, your a changed man, call me when you get your ballz reattached!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

CRXguy
08-27-2002, 06:15 PM

Yup, with me in the S/C 'Lude too. That's all I'll say though, don't want max to get all emotional again....!:D

I got 1 XL Pho Sate on Bob. SOHC power!!:thumbsup:

LUDELVR
08-27-2002, 07:20 PM
Shit man, this is turning into a tyson holyfield match!!! hahhaha, I wonder who's who and who will bite first!!! hahahahah:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

shadowz
08-27-2002, 08:34 PM
should be an interesting race

choweyt3t4
08-27-2002, 09:02 PM
i agree should be interesting so when and where is it going to happen? i want to witness it

cocoabrova
08-27-2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by choweyt3t4
i agree should be interesting so when and where is it going to happen? i want to witness it
Yeah me too.... On paper Leo should win with the F/I SR-V vs. F/I SOHC Civic. But maybe Ed's gotz (more) mAd sKiLLz yo... ;) :D

Ed the SOHC
08-27-2002, 11:38 PM
Leo the race is on!!! Provided I can borrow one of Rage's or Kenny's helmets and my sponsor (Maxboost) is still willing to pay for me to race :D

So what do you say Dudelvr? Are you in for this friday at SS? Did you find a sponsor yet?

Lambchop said your car is pretty fast... now prove it to me.

LUDELVR
08-28-2002, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
Leo the race is on!!! Provided I can borrow one of Rage's or Kenny's helmets and my sponsor (Maxboost) is still willing to pay for me to race :D

So what do you say Dudelvr? Are you in for this friday at SS? Did you find a sponsor yet?

Lambchop said your car is pretty fast... now prove it to me.

hahahah, what the fuck is going on here? Shit man, I just wanted to see if I could turbo a car for under 1500 and I did!!! Nothing wrong with that. Besides, you tell me...is my car slower than before?? I don't know. 7 psi isn't that much man!!!:confused: :rofl:

And yah cocoa...it's kinda weird, bob is using a smaller engine bigger turbo while I'm using a bigger engine smaller turbo, so I'll kick in first and hard, while bob will explode at the middle towards the end! Remember, he has a t3/t4 and I'm using a straight t3, but only time will tell1!! hahahahaha

buh_buh
08-28-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
On paper Leo should win with the F/I SR-V vs. F/I SOHC Civic.
you also should keep in mind that Leo's is the GTP (ghetto turbo Prelude) setup, and Ed the SOHC has a real kit.

Lets get ready to RUUMMMBLLLEE!!!!!

And I know both of you are cheapskates, so instead of doing it at SS, lets just do it at the secret road me and you raced on Ed. There will be video footage of this race.

LUDELVR
08-28-2002, 01:47 AM

And I know both of you are cheapskates, so instead of doing it at SS, lets just do it at the secret road me and you raced on Ed. There will be video footage of this race.

you gotta remember that bob only wants the time slip!!!! hahahahah but I guess a video tape would be equally as good!!! haah:thumbsup:

Ed the SOHC
08-28-2002, 09:34 AM

Fine, but I gotta get better at those 3 honk starts....

LUDELVR
08-28-2002, 11:48 AM

Fine, but I gotta get better at those 3 honk starts....

Fuck that man!! Screw the three honk starts!! Let's just get a hottie to stand in between the cars, put up her arms and then drop them!!! hahaha, Is Tina free???:rofl: :rofl:

GreenLude
08-28-2002, 02:06 PM
Can anyone come watch this?
I want to see this. :thumbsup:

OMOYYC
08-28-2002, 02:12 PM
Make this a meet! LOL :rofl:

LUDELVR
08-28-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by GreenLude
Can anyone come watch this?
I want to see this. :thumbsup:

dude, this is all hype!!! hahaha, it's not really gonna happen!!:rofl: :rofl: Hey man, u gonna be at the 403honda meet tonight? I'd like to check out ur ride man!:thumbsup:

GreenLude
08-28-2002, 03:16 PM

dude, this is all hype!!! hahaha, it's not really gonna happen!!:rofl: :rofl: Hey man, u gonna be at the 403honda meet tonight? I'd like to check out ur ride man!:thumbsup:
Thats too bad, because no civic should ever bet a prelude. :thumbsup: .
No i won't be at the 403 meet. I've never been to one and I have plans with a lady friend :hitit:
But don't worry you'll see my setup in due time. I want to take it to SS before the end of the season.

LUDELVR
08-28-2002, 03:24 PM

Thats too bad, because no civic should ever bet a prelude. :thumbsup: .

don't say that to buhbuh!! haha. Anyway, some SOHC civics are actually pretty quick man, so I've learned never to underestimate them, cuz this little civic that could....can!!!! hahaah Right Ed???

No i won't be at the 403 meet. I've never been to one and I have plans with a lady friend :hitit:
But don't worry you'll see my setup in due time. I want to take it to SS before the end of the season.

Yah man, that's cool, I'd rather be with a chick than with a bunch of guys and their cars anyday!!! hahaha So maybe I'll end up seeing your ride around :thumbsup:

GreenLude
08-28-2002, 03:45 PM

don't say that to buhbuh!! haha. Anyway, some SOHC civics are actually pretty quick man, so I've learned never to underestimate them, cuz this little civic that could....can!!!! hahaah Right Ed??? I know they can be pretty quick, it's just fun to talk trash.

Yah man, that's cool, I'd rather be with a chick than with a bunch of guys and their cars anyday!!! hahaha So maybe I'll end up seeing your ride around :thumbsup:
Ya thats the way i'm looking at it also. :thumbsup:

Ed the SOHC
08-28-2002, 04:29 PM
I know they can be pretty quick, it's just fun to talk trash.

I can make a career doing that. :D I'm all bark, no bite!:angel:

buh_buh
08-29-2002, 02:10 AM
I say no spectators (since we don't want anyone finding out about our secret spot), but we will post videos.

GT2NV
08-29-2002, 05:25 PM
sounds sweeeeeet:thumbsup: :clap: :clap:

RiceCake
08-30-2002, 02:59 AM
this will definately be a right click save video :thumbsup:

Voodoo Child
08-30-2002, 08:41 AM
Leo you're beat!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You're gonna get tea bagged by Ed and then I'll step up afterwards to put the final nail in the coffin.

If you drive anything like you drink this race is going to be over soooooooooooo quick! :rofl:

Put the voodoo child down for $20 on the civic.:thumbsup:

later

Superesc
08-30-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Voodoo Child

You're gonna get tea bagged by Ed and then I'll step up afterwards to put the final nail in the coffin.

If you drive anything like you drink this race is going to be over soooooooooooo quick! :rofl:

later

As CRXguy would put it "Those are fighting words!! :rofl: "

jonny
08-30-2002, 01:02 PM
Why dont LUDELVR and ED THE SOHC have an autocross challenge as well?

LUDELVR
08-30-2002, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by jonny
Why dont LUDELVR and ED THE SOHC have an autocross challenge as well?

cuz I'd be drifting around his ass and then put him into the wall and he'd get blamed!!!! hahahahah Oh...the memories!!!!

Anyhow, we should man, we both are running stock shocks!! We'd both prolly kill our cars!!! hahahaha

LUDELVR
08-30-2002, 02:13 PM

later

Mr. Nate!!! hahah, wassup bitch!!?? I'll take that 20 and shove it up your ass once I'm done with Ed and then I'll take it and put it in your mom's cleave!!!! How's the car man? And what's this, comparing my driving with my drinking...shit if that's the case, I'll be down the quarter mile fast and hard!!!!!! Kinda like my sex!! shit man, all 3 all the same...what to do,what to do!! hahahaha:rofl:

Voodoo Child
08-30-2002, 03:03 PM
Shit leo, you betta recognize foo!
I'm almost wondering if you should just be racing 60' times so atleast you'll know you'll make it down that much of the track! HaHa Wouldn't want all that duct-tape and string to brake and then have the car fall appart on us!

THe R is running good. No more mods for now, bank account wont allow for it and besides any engine mods will be useless once I go F/I.

And you were right about the fast and hard.....they don't call you the filipino slut for nothing!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
How is that texas tunnel of a girlfriend doing anyway??? HaHa

Don't mess with texas....or in Leo's case....the hiv.

LUDELVR
08-30-2002, 03:13 PM
Shit leo, you betta recognize foo!
I'm almost wondering if you should just be racing 60' times so atleast you'll know you'll make it down that much of the track! HaHa Wouldn't want all that duct-tape and string to brake and then have the car fall appart on us!

THe R is running good. No more mods for now, bank account wont allow for it and besides any engine mods will be useless once I go F/I.

And you were right about the fast and hard.....they don't call you the filipino slut for nothing!!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
How is that texas tunnel of a girlfriend doing anyway??? HaHa

Don't mess with texas....or in Leo's case....the hiv.

hahahah, good to hear man!! Shit, can't wait to see the R F/I!! That'll be interesting!! As for the hiv, shit, just took my aids test, passed, got a 65!!! hahahahahaha:rofl: :rofl:

LUDELVR
08-30-2002, 05:03 PM
I guess no race!! Sorry bob!! Maybe next year when you're boosting 30!!! We'll line up then! hahaha:thumbsup: :rofl:

Ed the SOHC
08-30-2002, 08:16 PM
Damn rain!

Don't worry leo, we can line up next friday. That'll definitely be the last time I can go racecity this season. Are you in for that?

LUDELVR
08-30-2002, 10:40 PM
Damn rain!

Don't worry leo, we can line up next friday. That'll definitely be the last time I can go racecity this season. Are you in for that?

oh shit, you really want to line up this year huh? We'll see if my car makes it another week!!! hahahahahah:rofl: