PDA

View Full Version : radiopark Music Room

Spoons
12-11-2009, 07:19 PM
Me and some buddies are thinking of heading there tonight because we have all these VIP passes, except it is really far away so I need some opinions.

How is the place? Fun? Looks kind of like Hi-Fi... Which isn't a good thing.

Also these VIP passes say no line no cover before 11pm, but they also say $25 bucks on them. Is that the price of the ticket or? Anyone had experience with these? Do they include free drinks? If not I'm not going to make the trek for nothing free :D.

Thanks Beyond

adidas
12-11-2009, 08:23 PM
Dont ever rmr getting free drinks from any club that ive ever been to in the past couple of years. So best bet would be to get tanked before hand.

syritis
12-13-2009, 02:47 AM
jsut got home from radiopark.
grand opening is next saturday the 19th.
I got some vip tickets too. yeah free drinks not covered.

a smallish venue, music was type was club/dance but one bartender mentioned that they will do hip hop, if such a DJ is playing that night, they're always looking for new talented DJ's apparently so give them a shout if you looking for an audience.

Kinda nice that more clubs are openings up and not force to the ones that give clubs a bad name.

Dumbass17
12-13-2009, 11:13 PM
is this the place that was Loco Lou's for a few months on macleod?

CUG
12-14-2009, 02:07 AM
Yup. I thought it was a recording studio, I went into their parking lot to see what it was, it didn't seem welcoming like a public establishment, so I left.

syritis
12-14-2009, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by CUG
Yup. I thought it was a recording studio, I went into their parking lot to see what it was, it didn't seem welcoming like a public establishment, so I left.

Really? i walked in by myself and had a convo with the coat check girl, went to the bar, ordered a drink walked around then went back to the bar for a second drink and had another convo with the bartender and a girl that was also looking for a drink. which is pretty remarkable if anyone knows how socially inept i am.