PDA

View Full Version : Kizashi - not the cereal

r3ccOs
12-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Hrm..

Suzuki, surprisingly is the 2nd largest Jap automotive producer and have flourished in 1-3rd world nations with their lineup of sub-sub compact entry vehicles.

They are introducing a competitor to the mid-size market w/ this Kizashi, and though do not yet have a V6 offering, it seems to be a very promising chasis.

I own a 2003' GV/Chevy Tracker w/ their bullet proof 2.0L of which I use as my trusty bad weather commuter.. (just a simple 3" BL & 2.5" Suspension lift w/ 32"s to get me around)

Its been a trustworthy vehicle of which I've yet to be let down...

Now, their other offerings, such as the SX4, which I've driven, bring great value to the table, as most of their others, yet... is still very "entry" unfortunately.

This might be promising, as it looks though it's not overly origional in design, it so far delivers in looks, fuel economy, performance (sorta), roominess and most importantly - competitive pricing.

I personally am a bit "bias'd", but I'd sooner trust Suzuki than their direct market competitors, such as Hyundai and Kia.. So though I'm not holding my breath, just curious what you all think of it?

I think they took alot of idea's from a number of other companies and built a machine for what you need.

89s1
12-12-2009, 09:03 PM
You could have at least attached a pic if you wanted peoples thoughts.

Just an idea :dunno: