PDA

View Full Version : Kia Soul

funkedelic2
12-13-2009, 06:38 PM
Hey guys well theres a sale event going on and the Kia soul is starting to becoming pretty attractive to us. My girlfriend drives a little Del Sol and its cute and fun and she likes it but she carries around a lot of stuff and she can't carry more than one passenger at a time. So far its not the greatest winter car.

We went and quickly looked at a Kia soul today on the lot after hearing about their 0 interest, 0 down sale + $1000 pre-paid visa. We also checked them out online and priced one out. Payment for one is about $300-$400 a month for one on 60 month financing which is resonable.

Just wondering if anybody on here has one or has had any experiences with this car. They seem pretty good and haven't heard anything too bad about them.

We know that Kias have bad resale and depreciation so we would most likely drive this thing until the wheels fell off anyway.

Opinions?

LMVantage
12-13-2009, 08:34 PM
The Soul is a great vehicle for the money. Kia quality is really good right now, and this (along with the Forte) shows that. Features for the money they can't be beat, along with the warranty. One of my friends just bought one and she's extremely happy with it.

Everything has bad depreciation these days simply because of the great deals you can get on new cars.

Also, I believe the 0% is on 2009 models only. The 2010 Soul is 3.9% with $200 cash back for financing on a 60/84 (at least according to their website).

A790
12-13-2009, 09:54 PM
See my opinion: http://www.beyond.ca/2010-kia-soul-20l-4u-review/1714.html

Coles notes: It's a great bloody car.