PDA

View Full Version : What to do about roomates girl?

Pages : [1] 2

Ihatetowait
12-13-2009, 10:59 PM
Heres the backstory. I'm in a 1 year lease with this guy. It was supposed to be him and me, sharing everything down the middle and nobody else. 6 months ago he started to date this cow. Since then shes spent total 5 months out of the 6 living with us and making my life a living nightmare. On several occasions I've talked to him and stated that this is a two person lease and I didnt sign up for a third, but I dont have a problem with her being there a couple nights a week (just not all 7).

Hes incredibly ignorant, which he wasn't before this girl moved in. As of lately he's been laid off work due to weather and shes been here for 3 weeks solid without even leaving once. He'll leave to get food and leave her here to fester like a fat peice of shit in his bed.

Now, I know she looks at me when I'm sleeping. I know shes gone through my stuff, and I know for a fact that shes stealing toilet paper.

After trying the nice approach I'm at the end of my leash here, I refuse to pay half of higher water/electricty bills because shes living here, and I refuse to cave and let her live here scott free.

What can I do? Is there some legal action I can use to scare them? Alberta tenants act or something? Something that will not be too rash but states the boundries of her living here. I don't want to piss my roomate off too much, this because I have a cat and this is a no pets place (couldn't leave my cat behind, you people would understand).

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any help will be appreciated before I just grab this bitch by her neck and throw her through a wall.

garthalgar
12-13-2009, 11:04 PM
Photograph her in the nude
Threaten to post online
??????
Profit?

Isaiah
12-13-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Ihatetowait
I know for a fact that shes stealing toilet paper.
Not the toilet paper!

Stubby
12-13-2009, 11:09 PM
who's name are all the bills under, if you just deposit money into a account for said bills, just put 1/3 of the months w/e in it and tell him to do the rest. If he can't manage it by himself... he has the options to ditch the girl and you go back to paying half or she forks over a 1/3.

I'm assuming your leasing through a landlord.. get the landlord involved if so and said landlord can probably do something about it as the lease is signed under you and and your roommate. He is braking the contract if she is living their full time.

I could be blowing smoke out my ass, but that's my $0.02

Ihatetowait
12-13-2009, 11:10 PM
If you knew what this chick looked like you'd take that back.

And yeah, I pay good money to have the good TP. She just doesn't want to use the roomates superstore brand shit that gives you an assrash.

shakalaka
12-13-2009, 11:10 PM
If the lease agreement mentioned two people then it's pretty straightforward you can claim a breach of contract since there are more than 2 people living there. Offcourse her living there has to appear to be permanent and not temporary though. I'd watch out for a legal 'threat' or recourse though since you mention there is a cat with you. He obviously could use that against you, especially when there is no mention of any pets in the agreement and you live in the pet free residence.

I'd just suggest that you talk it out with him, one on one and see where things go from there. Just be like I am going to leave if this doesn't get sorted, and if then he says you signed a contract you can always mentioned that how it's already being breached by him having his gf live there.

Ihatetowait
12-13-2009, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by Stubby
who's name are all the bills under, if you just deposit money into a account for said bills, just put 1/3 of the months w/e in it and tell him to do the rest. If he can't manage it by himself... he has the options to ditch the girl and you go back to paying half or she forks over a 1/3.

I'm assuming your leasing through a landlord.. get the landlord involved if so and said landlord can probably do something about it as the lease is signed under you and and your roommate. He is braking the contract if she is living their full time.

I could be blowing smoke out my ass, but that's my $0.02

Bills are under mixed names. Shaw under him, enmax under me (water only), direct energy under him, lease shared.

Problem with getting landlord involved is that my cat becomes a way for him to have leverage. Cat must stay.

Ihatetowait
12-13-2009, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by shakalaka
If the lease agreement mentioned two people then it's pretty straightforward you can claim a breach of contract since there are more than 2 people living there. Offcourse her living there has to appear to be permanent and not temporary though. I'd watch out for a legal 'threat' or recourse though since you mention there is a cat with you. He obviously could use that against you, especially when there is no mention of any pets in the agreement and you live in the pet free residence.

I'd just suggest that you talk it out with him, one on one and see where things go from there. Just be like I am going to leave if this doesn't get sorted, and if then he says you signed a contract you can always mentioned that how it's already being breached by him having his gf live there.

Post-dated cheques for everymonths pay makes leaving a little tough, but good idea nonetheless. Talking to this guy is like talking to a wall. I confronted him about me shovelling all 5 times this year and having to "share" responsibilities and he said "I did the dishes last 2 times". Again, despite the fact I do 90 percent of all cleaning up around here.

01RedDX
12-13-2009, 11:19 PM

Stubby
12-13-2009, 11:19 PM

Post-dated cheques for everymonths pay makes leaving a little tough, but good idea nonetheless. Talking to this guy is like talking to a wall. I confronted him about me shovelling all 5 times this year and having to "share" responsibilities and he said "I did the dishes last 2 times". Again, despite the fact I do 90 percent of all cleaning up around here.

I had a buddy that had a roommate like that when he went through uni. Didn't do shit all, buddy cleaned the house kept it spotless (the guy is a clean freak). I told him to take a break from the cleaning and let the dishes pile up and all that shit and see how long it will take for said roommate to do anything about it. my buddy had to buy paper plates to eat off of.. but it got the job done. His roommate started to clean and such as I think the thought finally got through his thick skull that he wasn't living in a maid environment.

give that a try. leave the place like a shit hole. If he confronts you on it.. tell him to clean it as its his turn to do this and this and this.. and he will get the picture.

another $0.02... running out of money:thumbsup:

shakalaka
12-13-2009, 11:20 PM

Yea it just seems like you're stuck with a dumbass. Just the fact that you sorta yourself are breaching the contract by having your pet with you, takes away most of the leverage you would have had otherwise you know.

So basically the only way I can think of is to try and talk some sense into him or other alternative remains to suck it up for rest of the agreement time. And last but not the least get 'rid' of the gf by whatever means necessary haha if you know what I mean but the last one I would be careful since there might be some criminal repercussions involved.

Ihatetowait
12-13-2009, 11:22 PM

I had a buddy that had a roommate like that when he went through uni. Didn't do shit all, buddy cleaned the house kept it spotless (the guy is a clean freak). I told him to take a break from the cleaning and let the dishes pile up and all that shit and see how long it will take for said roommate to do anything about it. my buddy had to buy paper plates to eat off of.. but it got the job done. His roommate started to clean and such as I think the thought finally got through his thick skull that he wasn't living in a maid environment.

give that a try. leave the place like a shit hole. If he confronts you on it.. tell him to clean it as its his turn to do this and this and this.. and he will get the picture.

Good idea. It might be painful since I'm a clean freak as well. Once I left the garbage for him and it piled onto the floor for a week, but I may just leave the place in a disaster and then just spend my time in my clean *sanctuary* room.

Shovelling on the other hand has to be done at the time of snow, he said he would do it, and I was out there for 45 minutes chipping away the packed shit. (fucking corner lots!!)

/endofmyleash.

Unlike his bitch, which clearly jumped off the leash and is now eating cheetos in his bed.

Ihatetowait
12-13-2009, 11:23 PM

Yea it just seems like you're stuck with a dumbass. Just the fact that you sorta yourself are breaching the contract by having your pet with you, takes away most of the leverage you would have had otherwise you know.

So basically the only way I can think of is to try and talk some sense into him or other alternative remains to suck it up for rest of the agreement time. And last but not the least get 'rid' of the gf by whatever means necessary haha if you know what I mean but the last one I would be careful since there might be some criminal repercussions involved.

Poo in her shoes?

Deflate the tires on her car?

I need specifics son!

nonlinear
12-13-2009, 11:26 PM

cjay^
12-13-2009, 11:27 PM
Bring your own fat nasty bitch home and see how he likes it.

preludez
12-13-2009, 11:28 PM
Heres the backstory. I'm in a 1 year lease with this guy. It was supposed to be him and me, sharing everything down the middle and nobody else. 6 months ago he started to date this cow. Since then shes spent total 5 months out of the 6 living with us and making my life a living nightmare. On several occasions I've talked to him and stated that this is a two person lease and I didnt sign up for a third, but I dont have a problem with her being there a couple nights a week (just not all 7).

Hes incredibly ignorant, which he wasn't before this girl moved in. As of lately he's been laid off work due to weather and shes been here for 3 weeks solid without even leaving once. He'll leave to get food and leave her here to fester like a fat peice of shit in his bed.

Now, I know she looks at me when I'm sleeping. I know shes gone through my stuff, and I know for a fact that shes stealing toilet paper.

After trying the nice approach I'm at the end of my leash here, I refuse to pay half of higher water/electricty bills because shes living here, and I refuse to cave and let her live here scott free.

What can I do? Is there some legal action I can use to scare them? Alberta tenants act or something? Something that will not be too rash but states the boundries of her living here. I don't want to piss my roomate off too much, this because I have a cat and this is a no pets place (couldn't leave my cat behind, you people would understand).

Thoughts? Suggestions? Any help will be appreciated before I just grab this bitch by her neck and throw her through a wall.

r u a real man or homosexual ? she want u to save her..

<giani>
12-13-2009, 11:32 PM

This should work. Or at least it'll bring up the issue of cleaning and then down to splitting the rent 1/3?.

shakalaka
12-13-2009, 11:35 PM

Poo in her shoes?

Deflate the tires on her car?

I need specifics son!

Hahaha if you're down with that approach then I am sure some of the beyonders can give you several different ideas. I would just be careful though with any of the extreme moves. I am thinking from a Legal perspective and to be completely honest there aren't really any options you could use without your room-mate retaliating against you and most likely it's going to be about you keeping your cat.

I would be careful about the above mentioned 'just don't care and leave the shit lying around' idea as well because it may not work with everyone you know. Trust me as I know this first hand, I am one of the guy's it wouldn't work with. lol I would probably do the same as you and keep my room clean and not give a shit about the common area and me not being a clean freak or anything even remotely close, it wouldn't be a big deal for me either. But you on the other hand will only be able to take so much. Not saying your room-mate is like me, but just a possible alternative ending you should be aware of.

rizfarmer
12-13-2009, 11:35 PM
Easy, here's what you do:

start bringing girls home until you find the right one that initiates the hate-on for this other bitch; and have her around as much as possible. Girls who can't stand each other and are forced to co-habitate can go for only so long until they start making every man's life around them hell. They will not work it out amongst themselves over a beer, rather they will cease all forms of communication except for dirty scank stares - this is when you know your hard work will soon pay off. Make sure your girl is a complete bitch; this way the situation between the two females will get soo bad that your roommate will finally have to wake up because his girlfriend is more worried about being a bitch to your new friend rather than sucking his cock.

When your roommate finally wakes up and wants to talk about it and says, "Dude, we need to talk about your new girl, she is a bitch, I hate her, my girlfriend hates her, and my life has been terrible since she moved in, plus the bills have gone up too. You need to move your girl out of here."

You reply with:

"YOU FIRST"

or

The two females will have a great scrap, in which case have your video camera fully charged and on standby

97'Scort
12-13-2009, 11:39 PM
Here's what I'd do if you're not subletting to him:

Sit him down. Tell him he's in breach of contract and you'd like to be out of the lease, and they can have the place and you'll go. If he's really that into this girl, he'll agree just to have you gone, and you'll have an out. He may even agree that it's time for her to go if you threaten to leave.

If he brings the cat up just say he agreed to the cat, you didn't agree to pay for an extra person. Maybe say that money is tight for you too and it's just not working, you may have to leave for purely financial reasons.

All I'm saying is you might be the one who has to cut and go, and it might be for the better.

For future reference, shared leases blow. Put your name on the contract and sublet to whoever you want to live with. This way you have control over the space and can take action.

prae
12-13-2009, 11:43 PM

i stopped reading here. You're being a fucking weirdo about it.

I GET your frustration and shit but wtf is this she looks at me. and stealing TP? wtf. get a grip

97'Scort
12-13-2009, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by prae

i stopped reading here. You're being a fucking weirdo about it.

I GET your frustration and shit but wtf is this she looks at me. and stealing TP? wtf. get a grip
If my roommate's girl came into my room at night, went through my stuff at all, and took my things, I'd be pissed too.

In my case though, my roommate's the asshole, his girl is cool (and only stays here once a week) but I still evicted his ass for not cleaning anything, ever, period. He leaves tuesday :D

Ihatetowait
12-13-2009, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by 97'Scort

Sit him down. Tell him he's in breach of contract and you'd like to be out of the lease, and they can have the place and you'll go. If he's really that into this girl, he'll agree just to have you gone, and you'll have an out. He may even agree that it's time for her to go if you threaten to leave.

If he brings the cat up just say he agreed to the cat, you didn't agree to pay for an extra person. Maybe say that money is tight for you too and it's just not working, you may have to leave for purely financial reasons.

All I'm saying is you might be the one who has to cut and go, and it might be for the better.

For future reference, shared leases blow. Put your name on the contract and sublet to whoever you want to live with. This way you have control over the space and can take action.

Best response so far - thanks. He did infact agree to the cat beforehand, so that could give me an advantage. I know she doesnt make enough money to rent the other half of this place so he pretty well needs me to keep the bills paid. Despite the fact the cat is a breach of contract with the landlord her living here is a breach of the lease contract with the landlord as well as with me having signed the paper that only 2 people will be living here.

Problem is, mike (roomate) will likely try to play it off that the cat is a person and I also have a second person living in the house. This guy is truely an idiot.

I may look around for places and threaten to leave due to the contract. Need be, I could get rid of the cat to my dads house for a little bit and bring the landlord into the scenario, I just don't want to put stress on the cat for something this retard ogre has done.

I've got alot on my plate to think about right now... I've already moved all of my "luxuries" we both use out of main living into my room. Ipod dock, PS3, coffee maker, etc. It's petty but its a small way to try to get him to understand that I'm angry and ready to leave.

Prae - Have you ever had someone you despise come up to you and say "you look funny when you sleep". Or go into your room while your out at work, go through your stuff and take stuff from your area? It's not that it's TP, its that shes not even on the lease and shes invading my privacy and my space. she thinks she has right to go where she wants and do what she wants. As someone who pays 800 rent + utilities to have a full house this bothers me greatly.

shakalaka
12-13-2009, 11:57 PM

Best response so far - thanks. He did infact agree to the cat beforehand, so that could give me an advantage. I know she doesnt make enough money to rent the other half of this place so he pretty well needs me to keep the bills paid. Despite the fact the cat is a breach of contract with the landlord her living here is a breach of the lease contract with the landlord as well as with me having signed the paper that only 2 people will be living here.

Problem is, mike (roomate) will likely try to play it off that the cat is a person and I also have a second person living in the house. This guy is truely an idiot.

I may look around for places and threaten to leave due to the contract. Need be, I could get rid of the cat to my dads house for a little bit and bring the landlord into the scenario, I just don't want to put stress on the cat for something this retard ogre has done.

I've got alot on my plate to think about right now... I've already moved all of my &quot;luxuries&quot; we both use out of main living into my room. Ipod dock, PS3, coffee maker, etc. It's petty but its a small way to try to get him to understand that I'm angry and ready to leave.

Prae - Have you ever had someone you despise come up to you and say &quot;you look funny when you sleep&quot;. Or go into your room while your out at work, go through your stuff and take stuff from your area? It's not that it's TP, its that shes not even on the lease and shes invading my privacy and my space. she thinks she has right to go where she wants and do what she wants. As someone who pays 800 rent + utilities to have a full house this bothers me greatly.

I thought about that part too but the problem with that is even if he might have been fine with the cat before the chances are that you two only had a verbal agreement. Nothing was written and there was no proof whatsoever, so if he is as big of an asshole as you say he is, what's stopping him from saying that he never agreed to it in the first place and you always had it regardless of his wishes? Offcourse this will only be semi-important if the landlord gets involved but the fact that the landlord prohibits it in the first place only makes things worse. It wouldn't matter if the room-mate agreed or no, you know? But yea you can deff. use this explanation with him talking normally and trying to reach an amicable solution mentioning that he was ok with the cat which bears no expense to him in anyway, but having an extra person screws you over and makes it harder for you. If he's cool with it then happy days, if there are only few options you have left. And if he can't afford the whole rent on his own like you say, then the chances are he'l prolly agree with you.

Ihatetowait
12-14-2009, 12:01 AM

I thought about that part too but the problem with that is he might have been fine with the cat but the chances are that you two only had a verbal agreement. Nothing was written and there was no proof whatsoever, so if he is as big of an asshole as you say he is, what's stopping him from saying that he never agreed to it in the first place and you always had it regardless of his wishes? Moreover, the fact that the landlord prohibits it in the first place only makes things worse, if the matter were to be taken up with him. It wouldn't matter if the room-mate agreed or no, you know? But yea you can deff. use this explanation with him talking normally mentioning you were ok with the cat which bears no expense to you, but having an extra person screws me over. If he's cool with it then happy days.

He is that big of an asshole, but not that clever at all. We're talking about a guy here who has texted me this exact sentence "how meany people r comn?".

I think I may choose to write this out and leave it with him so he can read it and think it through before he responds. I don't want a rash response that wont get either of us anywhere in this problematic situation.

And then I'll poo in her shoes.

shakalaka
12-14-2009, 12:05 AM

He is that big of an asshole, but not that clever at all. We're talking about a guy here who has texted me this exact sentence &quot;how meany people r comn?&quot;.

I think I may choose to write this out and leave it with him so he can read it and think it through before he responds. I don't want a rash response that wont get either of us anywhere in this problematic situation.

And then I'll poo in her shoes.

You could always hide a camera in their room and record their disgusting fucking and threaten them to post it on the world wide web if they don't sort their shit out. lol
Make sure you are ready to move out if you do decide to go down this road, and then when you post the video everywhere, use their names, the address and everything. Also forwarding the video to their facebook contacts and families may be a good idea as well. There are lots of ways you can make their lives miserable if you really wanted to, you know? But the question is do you?

Alterac
12-14-2009, 12:14 AM
Is it a posibility to talk to the landlord and get small pets / cat written into the lease?

Ihatetowait
12-14-2009, 12:14 AM

You could always hide a camera in their room and record their disgusting fucking and threaten them to post it on the world wide web if they don't sort their shit out. lol
Make sure you are ready to move out if you do decide to go down this road, and then when you post the video everywhere, use their names, the address and everything. Also forwarding the video to their facebook contacts and families may be a good idea as well. There are lots of ways you can make their lives miserable if you really wanted to, you know? But the question is do you?

I was thinking more along the lines of setting up a camera in my room to catch her going in. That will give me plenty of leverage to get her gone.

Question is, how can a guy on a budget setup a camera to record endless hours of time out of the house?

shakalaka
12-14-2009, 12:21 AM

I was thinking more along the lines of setting up a camera in my room to catch her going in. That will give me plenty of leverage to get her gone.

Question is, how can a guy on a budget setup a camera to record endless hours of time out of the house?

I am not too read up on spy camera stuff, maybe someone else in here can pitch in on this? But maybe something like this would work?

http://www.spygearco.com/MiniWirelessSpyCamera.htm

TomcoPDR
12-14-2009, 12:26 AM

Yea this is probably the best response so far.

Are you ready to move out and find another place??? Like Scort says, find a way to either talk him out of the house and you find another roomate to fill his spot, or to have him agree to let you off the hook.

+1 I understand how annoying it is when you tell someone (where it's within you rights) that they're doing something out of contract/agreement, and worst is they either keep on doing it or do on more on purpose.

And that sucks with the stolen TP, I understand your position... I've worked in some bodyshops where the owner's wife install awesome 3-ply in the reception/front washroom... but then in the back shop for the boys, it's the cheap 1/4 ply rice paper and it's still not the same even if you quadtriple layer them, cuz they scratch so fuckin' much feels like using a piece of sand paper I could just pick up from the shop floor.

Also, now this might be an asshole move (but just a THOUGHT), what if you created an environment where they'll argue with each other... such as putting petite size lingerie in his dresser. And get a positive pregnancy result and "conveniently" have it placed in plain view.

Just an OPINION

97'Scort
12-14-2009, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
And that sucks with the stolen TP, I understand your position... I've worked in some bodyshops where the owner's wife install awesome 3-ply in the reception/front washroom... but then in the back shop for the boys, it's the cheap 1/4 ply rice paper and it's still not the same even if you quadtriple layer them, cuz they scratch so fuckin' much feels like using a piece of sand paper I could just pick up from the shop floor.

Yes, but there are always shop towels around :D Those can be like heaven compared to that single ply bullshit.

almerick
12-14-2009, 12:34 AM
If someone messed with my TP I'd be pissed too, I use Charmin and surprisingly it's soft and doesn't leave pieces everywhere.

preludez
12-14-2009, 12:36 AM

they can sue u for that if they found out.. think b4 u do it.

nonlinear
12-14-2009, 12:38 AM
shop rags FTW

shakalaka
12-14-2009, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by preludez

they can sue u for that if they found out.. think b4 u do it.

How? If he's putting it in his OWN room? No one's privacy is being invaded by this, he's only doing it for the security of HIS personal belongings.

TomcoPDR
12-14-2009, 12:42 AM

Yes, but there are always shop towels around :D Those can be like heaven compared to that single ply bullshit.

What those huge Tork brand wipes? They clog up the toilet, I did it working at a dealership once (use the hand paper towel to line the water so I don't get splash-back), so embrassing asking the receptionist where I can find the maintenence guy (then she asked why right, so I had to tell her)

Ihatetowait
12-14-2009, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by almerick
If someone messed with my TP I'd be pissed too, I use Charmin and surprisingly it's soft and doesn't leave pieces everywhere.

This.

Ihatetowait
12-14-2009, 12:52 AM
Side note, I have a laptop with built in webcam. Can I somehow use a program (free maybe?) to leave the thing out, facing the door and record with it?

The program would have to allow the screen to stay off to make it look like my laptop is just sitting there dead, but record at the same time.

I also have an external webcam I could plug in and place facing the door, it's small enough to be hidden in a pack of smokes or something....

Any stalkers like to chime in on these programs?

97'Scort
12-14-2009, 12:52 AM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

What those huge Tork brand wipes? They clog up the toilet, I did it working at a dealership once (use the hand paper towel to line the water so I don't get splash-back), so embrassing asking the receptionist where I can find the maintenence guy (then she asked why right, so I had to tell her)
The blue ones. If you tear them in half they seem to work alright. At least at the couple places I've used them.

preludez
12-14-2009, 01:05 AM

How? If he's putting it in his OWN room? No one's privacy is being invaded by this, he's only doing it for the security of HIS personal belongings.

i tot the girl sleep with his own room..

TimeAttack
12-14-2009, 01:11 AM

Thanks for reminding me to add you to my ignore list.

preludez
12-14-2009, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by TimeAttack

Thanks for reminding me to add you to my ignore list.

who cares and i don't care..

natejj
12-14-2009, 01:31 AM
I have the exact opposite scenario. I got a roommate, we work together too... and then he met a girl. And for the last 2 years he has lived at her place 95% of the time. I barely see the guy. But I use his furniture, TV, cutlery, plates, EVERYTHING, and he doesn't mind. He pays half the bills, half the rent, even if he doesnt stop by for like 3 months. :love:

Ihatetowait
12-14-2009, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by natejj
I have the exact opposite scenario. I got a roommate, we work together too... and then he met a girl. And for the last 2 years he has lived at her place 95% of the time. I barely see the guy. But I use his furniture, TV, cutlery, plates, EVERYTHING, and he doesn't mind. He pays half the bills, half the rent, even if he doesnt stop by for like 3 months. :love:

Wanna trade?

ringer
12-14-2009, 10:23 AM
This is an uncomfortable situation for sure.
Honestly you're only option is to talk to the guy. Let him know that is it bothering you having a third person basically living in the house for free.

If he is serious with this girl they can get another place or you can move out.
If he isn't he will tell her that she has to pay to stay or to gtfo.

You don't need a camera, if your civilized about the conversation he should just understand that this is not what you signed up for and something must be done. You're paying to live there you have a right to say what's on your mind.

JRSC00LUDE
12-14-2009, 10:31 AM
My old roomate did that to me once, difference was I owned the house so I finally told him to start paying more or get rid of her.

They moved out and I was the best man at the wedding! :D

Alterac
12-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Side note, I have a laptop with built in webcam. Can I somehow use a program (free maybe?) to leave the thing out, facing the door and record with it?

The program would have to allow the screen to stay off to make it look like my laptop is just sitting there dead, but record at the same time.

I also have an external webcam I could plug in and place facing the door, it's small enough to be hidden in a pack of smokes or something....

Any stalkers like to chime in on these programs?

Here:
http://www.webcamxp.com/home.aspx

89s1
12-14-2009, 11:20 AM

Whiskey... Tango.... Foxtrot?

Welcome to my ignore list too :english:

A790
12-14-2009, 11:31 AM
Dude, fuck that. Move out, get your own place, be done with it. My roomates a decent dude, but even then, I decided that I needed my own space so I made it happen. Nothing against him, but I'm the type of guy who likes knowing that my space is MY SPACE. Sounds like this chick has ruined that for you.

Call it a day, say thanks a million, and leave. Sublet your portion of the lease to someone and enjoy your life.

DonJuan
12-14-2009, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by rizfarmer
Easy, here's what you do:
start bringing girls home until you find the right one that initiates the hate-on for this other bitch; and have her around as much as possible. Girls who can't stand each other and are forced to co-habitate can go for only so long until they start making every man's life around them hell. They will not work it out amongst themselves over a beer, rather they will cease all forms of communication except for dirty scank stares - this is when you know your hard work will soon pay off. Make sure your girl is a complete bitch; this way the situation between the two females will get soo bad that your roommate will finally have to wake up because his girlfriend is more worried about being a bitch to your new friend rather than sucking his cock.
When your roommate finally wakes up and wants to talk about it and says, &quot;Dude, we need to talk about your new girl, she is a bitch, I hate her, my girlfriend hates her, and my life has been terrible since she moved in, plus the bills have gone up too. You need to move your girl out of here.&quot;
You reply with:
&quot;YOU FIRST&quot;
or
The two females will have a great scrap, in which case have your video camera fully charged and on standby

^ THIS... but if you want to be sensible about it:

If he brings the cat up just say he agreed to the cat, you didn't agree to pay for an extra person.

This in conjunction of only shoveling your half of the driveway, switching to paper plates and cups for a week or two will send quite the message.

ekguy
12-14-2009, 11:56 AM
bring your cat to a family member's or friend's house for a bit then he has no leverage...Landlord comes and he can accuse you all he wants if your cat's not there what's he going to do.

snoop101
12-14-2009, 12:00 PM
Turn the heat up and start walking around naked. Just let it all hang out. :D

Tezzating
12-14-2009, 12:01 PM
1. Leave a trail of candy leading out of the apartment to a large box, which is propped up with a stick tied to a string. Under the box, place a delicious Baconator. When she pounces on the Baconator to gorge her fat-glands, pull the string, trapping her in the box !
2. Seal with tape, write "Caution: Heavy" on it and an international address (I'd prefer Iraq, but your choice).
3. Call DHL.

I'm pretty sure the rest is self explanatory. if your buddy says anything about her, say "Oh I saw her on Kijiji Personals the other day" and he will assume she met another fat lump to share buckets of lard with.

PS. Watches you in your sleep ? FUCK THAT. Get a lock.

Tezzating
12-14-2009, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by snoop101
Turn the heat up and start walking around naked. Just let it all hang out. :D

+1. Without the naked.. Heat is the natural enemy of fat chicks. Who can fuck something that smells like a rotted pile of cheese burgers ? Once the stench kicks in, your buddies brain will over ride his dick and voila.

DonJuan
12-14-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Tezzating
1. Leave a trail of candy leading out of the apartment to a large box, which is propped up with a stick tied to a string. Under the box, place a delicious Baconator. When she pounces on the Baconator to gorge her fat-glands, pull the string, trapping her in the box !
2. Seal with tape, write &quot;Caution: Heavy&quot; on it and an international address (I'd prefer Iraq, but your choice).
3. Call DHL.
I'm pretty sure the rest is self explanatory. if your buddy says anything about her, say &quot;Oh I saw her on Kijiji Personals the other day&quot; and he will assume she met another fat lump to share buckets of lard with.
PS. Watches you in your sleep ? FUCK THAT. Get a lock.

LOLZ! excellent post noob, you can stay.

masoncgy
12-14-2009, 12:13 PM
If I may ask... did you get the cat before or after you signed the lease...?

DonJuan
12-14-2009, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Tezzating

+1. Without the naked.. Heat is the natural enemy of fat chicks. Who can fuck something that smells like a rotted pile of cheese burgers ? Once the stench kicks in, your buddies brain will over ride his dick and voila.

2 posts full of win in a row? Holy Shit!

-1 for the increace on the heat though, it may require her to shed some clothes too and if she get her fat sweaty fingers on the thermostat and how to use it, it may cause a situation of something being seen that cannot be unseen.

natejj
12-14-2009, 12:28 PM
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4278/sleepe.jpg

traviswithaG
12-14-2009, 12:37 PM
bitter sarcastic fat jokes 24/7. she wont wanna come back:)

Treat her like shit. make fun of her wait all the time.
and anything else you can think of.
she will get mad and complain to your roomate.
He will confront you. You simply blame your recent hate towards all the added stress of her being there and blaa blaa blaa. Then its a problem they need to solve not you :)

also drinking alot during this period helps...

TheCheff
12-14-2009, 12:58 PM

Seriously can someone ban this retard. I have not been able to interpret any of his posts since he has joined. :guns:

snoop101
12-14-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by TheCheff

Seriously can someone ban this retard. I have not been able to interpret any of his posts since he has joined. :guns:

+1 for ban. I have seen better english in barrens chat (some might know what I mean)

To stay on subject though.. If you havent got a lock for your room I would do that asap.

Ihatetowait
12-14-2009, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by masoncgy
If I may ask... did you get the cat before or after you signed the lease...?

I've had the cat for years before this place. If I asked about bringing a cat I was worried the landlord would be hesitant to rent to us. Afterall, were both 21 and this is a full house in panorama. We were lucky in the first place to get into a big house like this.

I'd love a lock for the door, except having to leave it cracked for the cat. Otherwise I will hear 8 hours of scratching at the door and him shoving his paws underneath. Cat owners can understand this one.

Walking around naked would be an invite to be raped. I have a full penis unlike the roid raged roomate, will find a picture of the two of them shortly for chops. And funny story, from talking to her "ex best freind" I know she finds me more attractive then my roomate and if they broke up she "knows" I would have sex with her. Vomit.
I'd rather shit glass and pee hot oil then go near the cheesefactory inbetween her legs.

This was too much typing on an iPhone.

Kobe
12-14-2009, 03:33 PM
Ahh this is exactly why I would never move in with someone I don't know.

If you have the money 2 pay for the lease break, which is usually like $1000 you should do it and go on your own.

Ihatetowait
12-14-2009, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
Ahh this is exactly why I would never move in with someone I don't know.

If you have the money 2 pay for the lease break, which is usually like $1000 you should do it and go on your own.

Sadly no such money. Times have been tight.

I thought I knew this person but it really goes to show you cant judge someone until you live with them. For the first months he was decent, not a model roomy by any means but acceptable. People change, women change men, etc.

How would you guys reccomend trying to get a cat signed into the lease with my land lord when I already have a cat here and don't want to raise suspicion?

Weapon_R
12-14-2009, 03:42 PM
Tell the landlord that you'll forfeit your half of the deposit and see if he's still adamant about the no pet policy.

freshprince1
12-14-2009, 04:08 PM
First off, interesting thread, just spent 35Min reading the whole thing. Crappy situation for sure. I lucked out and always had great roomates.

I'd rather shit glass and pee hot oil then go near the cheesefactory inbetween her legs.

:rofl: :rofl:

How would you guys reccomend trying to get a cat signed into the lease with my land lord when I already have a cat here and don't want to raise suspicion?

You sound like a good tenant, and landlords will kill to have good tenants. Just be honest with him. Tell him you have a cat but that you take extra measures to make sure the house will not suffer for it (i.e. some cat owners are stupid and let their house smell like cat piss, and let the cat scratch everything...etc).n you can let him know all about your spineless roomate and his orca-fat philly-cheese-steak girlfriend. See what he says. Worst case scenario, he kicks you out for having a cat...then you can find a good roomate. But I would bet the landl0ord would rather have you there than your roomate, so he'd probably be on your side.

Good Luck, keep us posted.

And make sure to post those pics so the Beyonders can do their best with the chops.

snoop101
12-14-2009, 04:35 PM
She sounds like a slut. Im sure there is enough beyonders that havent had any in a while that would be up for a photo session with the heffer. "Beyonders vs the heffer: The shampoo session".

Type_B
12-14-2009, 04:50 PM
You know what I heard the exact same story on judge Judy .... Roomates male and female 's girlfriend stealing toilet papers , food etc. Lol i'm sure the girlfriend is there because she wants to live in Why don't you evict him considering he has no job, living for two, or move out and let them renew the lease.

DonJuan
12-14-2009, 04:56 PM
Another possibilty is for you to get the Beyond CSI after her... but that might be the most extreme scenario.

Stubby
12-14-2009, 04:59 PM
^^^ should just do that any ways.. it would be worth a laugh:thumbsup:

R154
12-14-2009, 06:09 PM
op is female. >90% of people think op is male. hilarity ensues!

seer_claw
12-14-2009, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by R154
op is female. &gt;90% of people think op is male. hilarity ensues!
Really?

Walking around naked would be an invite to be raped. I have a full penis unlike the roid raged roomate, will find a picture of the two of them shortly for chops. And funny story, from talking to her &quot;ex best freind&quot; I know she finds me more attractive then my roomate and if they broke up she &quot;knows&quot; I would have sex with her. Vomit.

Why the hell would the OP say that he has a full size dick if he was a female. :banghead:

Time to learn how to read I think. :rofl:

TomcoPDR
12-14-2009, 08:10 PM
^^^ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Just thought of an idea for you Glenn.

What dont you roll out your toilet paper (about 20-30 squares should do), then put some itch powder on there, then roll it back up.

EM1FTW
12-14-2009, 08:34 PM
as far as a lock goes, get one of those chain security locks like in hotels!
keeps fatass out, lets the cat pass easily.

and just get a normal lock for when you leave during the day!

403ep3
12-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Lol invite some beyonders to your house and have nonstop fat chick jokes. See if she cries and runs off!

Put a "NO FAT CHICKS" sign on the front of your door haha.

Kinjou
12-14-2009, 09:06 PM
If I recall correctly, there is a webcam program out there that will capture movement and only movement. So if you have that running with a screensaver on, you should be able to capture video/pics if she enters your room.

R154
12-14-2009, 09:30 PM
I was fairly certain I read another thread by op where op stated that she was a girl.

mobius
12-14-2009, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by R154
I was fairly certain I read another thread by op where op stated that she was a girl.

Welcome to the internet.

Personally, I am 16 years old. I make more than $1,000,000.00 USD per year after taxes, I live in the Czech Republic in the summer and Kurdistan in the winter. I have 8 wives (what a fucking nightmare, what was I thinking?), and 147 children, 905 grandchildren, 1,126.5 great grandchildren.

Prove that I don't.

mr2mike
12-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Find a positive birth control test and plant it so he finds it.
Seems to be the trend. Heard this works.

CMW403
12-14-2009, 10:03 PM

I've had the cat for years before this place. If I asked about bringing a cat I was worried the landlord would be hesitant to rent to us. Afterall, were both 21 and this is a full house in panorama. We were lucky in the first place to get into a big house like this.

I'd love a lock for the door, except having to leave it cracked for the cat. Otherwise I will hear 8 hours of scratching at the door and him shoving his paws underneath. Cat owners can understand this one.

Walking around naked would be an invite to be raped. I have a full penis unlike the roid raged roomate, will find a picture of the two of them shortly for chops. And funny story, from talking to her &quot;ex best freind&quot; I know she finds me more attractive then my roomate and if they broke up she &quot;knows&quot; I would have sex with her. Vomit.

where are the pics brah?!?!

:clap:

Ihatetowait
12-14-2009, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by CMW403

where are the pics brah?!?!

:clap:

As promised.

Tank on the left is the roided out roomate. Chub crosslegged is the cow thats been grazin on my grass.

I decided to do some digging tonight. I called the landlord and asked about harboring a "buddies cat" while hes out of town for the remainder of the lease. Of course, promising the cat wouldn't do damage and if it did I would claim liability from the damage deposit. He was down with it. So far in the 8 months or so here the cat has done no damage less one corner I caught him scratching, I put tape over it and he has no longer clawed.

I also just opened my christmas present to him. Oh nice! A new zippo! replica 1943 vintage style. What a nice present!

Pic at bottom of page

freshprince1
12-15-2009, 12:03 AM
hilarity shall ensue. I need to learn how to chop.

Ihatetowait
12-15-2009, 12:09 AM
Did some more diggin on the tenants act...

21 (b) that the tenant will not in any significant manner interfere with the rights of either the landlord or other tenants in the premises, the common areas or the property of which they form a part;

This may come in handy.

Ihatetowait
12-15-2009, 12:18 AM
So far Ive seen no chops, which either means that people are busy making chops, or no chops will be made ever.

403ep3
12-15-2009, 12:21 AM
you need better pics to work with ;)

shakalaka
12-15-2009, 12:22 AM
Definitely I am no expert but I am sure you'd need better pics for chops. lol

97'Scort
12-15-2009, 12:23 AM
Yeah, crappy pics. Plus you've picked exam week. Just sayin'.

Ihatetowait
12-15-2009, 12:25 AM
The only time the camera sees this bitch is by accident. Hard to get a clear photo. Like an ugly loch ness

FraserB
12-15-2009, 12:26 AM
Better pics of gf. we can chop up a Sean B, Michelle W and douche roomate couple christmas party.

Ihatetowait
12-15-2009, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by FraserB
Better pics of gf. we can chop up a Sean B, Michelle W and douche roomate couple christmas party.

I used the power of 1000 internets to find this.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/1062/62132568658255775120555.jpg

Doesnt get better then that.

Ihatetowait
12-15-2009, 12:51 AM
They say dont put anything on the internet you wouldn't want your parents to see.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/1979/62132568658705775120555.jpg

shakalaka
12-15-2009, 12:51 AM

I used the power of 1000 internets to find this.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/1062/62132568658255775120555.jpg

Doesnt get better then that.

W....T....F....:cry:

Ihatetowait
12-15-2009, 12:57 AM
Right, imagine that hovering over your bed watching you sleep.

You can see my issue.

FraserB
12-15-2009, 01:01 AM
Holy shit! That looks exactly like this chick I just to know. Whats her first name?

muse017
12-15-2009, 01:01 AM
hevfz9YtfiI

This!!

403ep3
12-15-2009, 01:13 AM
what the fuck! is she taking a shit?

Ihatetowait
12-15-2009, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by 403ep3
what the fuck! is she taking a shit?

Yup, I think so

swak
12-15-2009, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by muse017
hevfz9YtfiI

This!!

Ahahahaha... pretty damn funny.

shakalaka
12-15-2009, 01:32 AM
Why would you have these kinda pics of yourself on the internet? That just fucking blows my mind!

adidas
12-15-2009, 02:06 AM
sick shes in a public washroom as well!

:barf: