PDA

View Full Version : Muslim leader objects to olympic security measures

Seanith
12-14-2009, 04:33 PM
"Specially trained bomb-sniffing dogs might soon be patrolling Metro Vancouver's buses and SkyTrains just in time for the Olympics, but that has some Muslims concerned.
The Metro Vancouver Transit Police Service is in the process of selecting the handlers and dogs that will be part of the two-year pilot project, said deputy chief George Beattie.

Once the teams are trained, the dogs will work on the entire transit system, including buses, SkyTrains and SeaBus ferries.

But the idea of being sniffed up and down by a slobbery pooch -- no matter how well trained -- has already raised concerns among some members of Metro Vancouver's Muslim community.

Some devout Muslims consider dogs to be unclean animals and try to avoid any contact with them. Some Muslim cab drivers in Vancouver have even refused to take guide dogs in their vehicles and will call for a second vehicle to take the fare instead.

Shawket Hassan, the vice-president of the B.C. Muslim Association, says he wants to make sure the dogs will not touch passengers during searches, which could lead to problems, particularly for Muslims heading to a mosque to pray.

"If they touch the body, then there is a probability they will leave some saliva on the clothes," said Hassan.

"If I am going to the mosque and pray, or doing something that way, and I have this saliva on my body ... I have to go and change or clean," said Hassan.

He pointed out that devout Muslims pray five times a day, no matter where they are.

Hassan said he wants to work with the transit police to develop guidelines that would keep the dogs at least 30 centimetres away from passengers.

But Hassan stressed that Muslims have respect for all animals, including dogs, and they have no objections to using the dogs for security.

"This is a step we would support, but ... we would like to be informed," he said...."

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/17876

garthalgar
12-14-2009, 04:34 PM
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

whiskas
12-14-2009, 04:44 PM
I used to live in a Muslim country and they pretty much piss themselves at the sight of a dog, it's hilarious.

captain134
12-14-2009, 04:45 PM
boo hoo. Better then having a bomb go off on your way to prayer.

Benny
It's not really a huge issue. All the dude is saying is that he doesn't want the dogs getting close enough to slobber on people. If they can properly sniff for something like a bomb from the 30cm distance he suggested, what's the problem?

Trini
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: jeeze
a complaint for everything...

anschutz_92
12-14-2009, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Trini
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: jeeze
a complain for everything...

JfuckinC
12-14-2009, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by Benny
It's not really a huge issue. All the dude is saying is that he doesn't want the dogs getting close enough to slobber on people. If they can properly sniff for something like a bomb from the 30cm distance he suggested, what's the problem?

Not really so much space on buses and trains though...

Trini
12-14-2009, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by anschutz_92

http://i49.tinypic.com/28hjrte.png

Benny
12-14-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC

Not really so much space on buses and trains though...

Yeah it'd be shitty trying to wrangle some dog around a packed downtown bus haha

Godfuader
12-14-2009, 05:58 PM
Seems like a reasonable request. Not asking for no security...just doesn't want the dog to touch him. I wouldn't want a dog slobbering on me regardless if im dressed for a meeting or a picnic. Mind you, this is the Vancouver PD we are talking about...they'll just taser ya first.

scat19
12-14-2009, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by garthalgar
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:werd:
Do not believe this. Is this what the world has come to? My god

Rat Fink
12-14-2009, 06:23 PM

12-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Fuck that. they are in our fucking country, you dont like our laws get the fuck out.

Tik-Tok
12-14-2009, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by scat19

Do not believe this. Is this what Canada has come to? My god

Fixed.

I'm pretty sure any complaints I would have in a Muslim country, with concerns to my being agnostic, wouldn't rate a news story.

12-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Fixed.

I'm pretty sure any complaints I would have in a Muslim country, with concerns to my being agnostic, wouldn't rate a news story.

if you were to go complain in a muslim country, you would be either stoned, beheaded, jailed, or beaten.

Or at the very least thrown out of the country.

A3GTiVR6SC
12-14-2009, 06:34 PM

Do not believe this. Is this what the world has come to? My god

What is there not to believe? It has always been that way for devout muslims.... it's not like this is just a trend nowadays. lol

It's not your fault though, just common arrogance on said religion.

:facepalm:

Ven
12-14-2009, 06:39 PM
Well, that explains some of the outward behaviorism I get when walking my dogs at Prairie Winds Park.

ICEBERG
12-14-2009, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by A3GTiVR6SC

What is there not to believe? It has always been that way for a devout muslims.... it's not like this is just a trend nowadays. lol

+1

Muslim couples are required to take baths, and say Bismillah before each of their copulations. The same requirements apply, when they prepare themselves to say their ritual prayers. If a dog slobbers on you than you have to take a bath again to get cleaned to do your prayer again. I hope this make sense to some of you.

cheers,

turbotrip
12-14-2009, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by 410440
Fuck that. they are in our fucking country, you dont like our laws get the fuck out.

lol i always wait for this classically ignorant response in these threads

Ven
12-14-2009, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by ICEBERG

+1

Muslim couples are required to take baths, and say Bismillah before each of their copulations. The same requirements apply, when they prepare themselves to say their ritual prayers. If a dog slobbers on you than you have to take a bath again to get cleaned to do your prayer again. I hope this make sense to some of you.

cheers,

Not really. Are you pulling my leg or are you being serious? Not much spontaneous passion there haha. Something new to learn everyday!

In the name of Allah I'm gonna tap this ass, but first I need a bath?

top_speed
12-14-2009, 06:50 PM
Are you native??? no, then shut the fuck up.

traviswithaG
12-14-2009, 06:53 PM
well I sure hope none of them run into Abatar's daughter. she will probably kick there dog and deny everything.

Canmorite
12-14-2009, 06:55 PM

+1

cheers,

I don't understand any religious rituals from a logical point of view, along with religion itself, so no it doesn't make sense.

I really don't see how this made the news :facepalm:

97'Scort
12-14-2009, 06:57 PM
You'd think they'd shut up about this one. Half the western world looks at Muslims like they're a terrorist waiting to happen, and now you come out and say "look, I'm not a terrorist, just keep your bomb sniffing dog away from me."

01RedDX
12-14-2009, 07:19 PM

Stonejaw
12-14-2009, 07:52 PM
In fact I am offended when a drug dog comes near me too! Trust me I dont have a joint in my pocket. Keep them away from me because I want to remain clean. Its not like I have anything I want to sneak by you.

:rolleyes:

Seanith
12-14-2009, 08:07 PM

if you were to go complain in a muslim country, you would be either stoned, beheaded, jailed, or beaten.

Or at the very least thrown out of the country.

Hey now, lets be fair. If you're a non-muslim, you get 3 stern but fair choices.

Three choices for non-Muslims that Muslims are facing in jihad:
1. conversion to Islam
2. submission under Islamic rule (which involves a carefully delineated second-class status centered around but by no means limited to the jizya, the tax on non-Muslims), or
3. death (by reasonable means like discussed above... interesting they use such medieval, barbaric methods for execution eh? It's almost like the religion of peace hasn't evolved at all since the 7th century :) )

ZEDGE
12-14-2009, 08:07 PM

I hope this make sense to some of you.

cheers,

Not really, it sounds ridiculous to be honest. God cares if you have some dog slobber on you? Better find a new one, this one is too picky. Maybe they need seperate Muslim train cars? They seem to like alienating themselves at every opportunity. :dunno:

I have yet to see a sniffer dog with snot all over its nose slobbering all over everything.. what filthy creatures..:facepalm:

Trini
12-14-2009, 08:42 PM

Originally posted by turbotrip

lol i always wait for this classically ignorant response in these threads

I agree very ignorant statement ...

Anyhow if a Muslim person is so concerned they can perform Wudu before going to pray http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wudu?wasRedirected=true

and I've never seen a dog slobber when he/she is sniffing usually their mouth is closed while they sniff,their nose may be a bit moist but that is it.

A3GTiVR6SC
12-14-2009, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by ZEDGE

Not really, it sounds ridiculous to be honest. God cares if you have some dog slobber on you? Better find a new one, this one is too picky. Maybe they need seperate Muslim train cars? They seem to like alienating themselves at every opportunity. :dunno:

I have yet to see a sniffer dog with snot all over its nose slobbering all over everything.. what filthy creatures..:facepalm:

Dogs were originally used as 'outdoor' work animals, living with other dirty barn animals, ie: shepherd dog, or used for war.
Only recently have westerners began (less then a century?) using them as domesticated house pets (indoors, in public). In most (not western) countries, dogs are still stray animals freely roaming around.

This muslim ritual regarding dogs was practiced way before people even realized you could train them to sniff out bombs/dope.

Does that make more sense? probably not to the average athiest but i'm sure we can all show a little respect to people's religious beliefs/wishes(whoever wants to be guided by a book)...I know times have changed (vet vaccinations blah blah) but you cannot update the book.. so just deal with it.

Btw: I have a dog(huge slobbery one at that, oh shit i'm sinning..:nut: ) an come from a muslim-orientated family. It all depends how picky/devout you are. I personally gave up religion due to modern scientific explanations to my questions.

FiveFreshFish
12-14-2009, 09:34 PM
Safety trumps religious beliefs.

Antonito
12-14-2009, 09:36 PM
I didn't realize that dogs' sense of smell is negated by a foot of distance. :nut:

A3GTiVR6SC
12-14-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by FiveFreshFish
Safety trumps religious beliefs.

Yes, but i'm pretty dam sure these trained dogs could smell a bomb from 31cm away.... no? Do they HAVE to make contact?

12-14-2009, 10:17 PM
I am by no means politically correct in any sense, I do how-ever strongly believe that if "I" were to move to a primarily muslim country "I" would be required to conform to their laws and norms, example: if my wife did not wear the (hijab?sp Face covering thing) In public would she not be penalized or even beaten?. While on the other side of things, in this country,a melting pot of many many religions, they (muslims) require that everyone conform to all of their beleifs?

There is nothing wrong with respecting religion but for fuck sake, conform to at least the LAWS of the society you are living in.

Another prime example of how our laws have disrespected the muslims was this whole kirpan incident months ago, a concealed weapon is a concealed weapon no matter what it is, a small knife, sure. It could still kill me or anyone.

And the ignorant switch is back on, in regards to the native comment, no I pass on the lysol. Thanks.

HungryJack
12-14-2009, 10:18 PM
I think the point of this thread is that Sean hates Muslims.

Carry on.

TomcoPDR
12-14-2009, 10:20 PM
You know what, call me a redneck all you want but I'd rather take my 72 virgins in the active life than the after life. And that my friends you can't tell me it's not worth dying for.

12-14-2009, 10:20 PM
+also, I am also aware not all muslims feel this way, and there are those that have conformed to our norms and still practice their religion.

Its like indians, not all of them are drunk, homeless fucks..... At least that's what I hear.

Antonito
12-14-2009, 10:22 PM
I am by no means politically correct in any sense, I do how-ever strongly believe that if "I" were to move to a primarily muslim country "I" would be required to conform to their laws and norms, example: if my wife did not wear the (hijab?sp Face covering thing) In public would she not be penalized or even beaten?. While on the other side of things, in this country,a melting pot of many many religions, they (muslims) require that everyone conform to all of their beleifs?

There is nothing wrong with respecting religion but for fuck sake, conform to at least the LAWS of the society you are living in.

What law exactly states that bomb search dogs have to touch you, rather than simply smelling you? Seriously, I'd love to see which law this is.

Another prime example of how our laws have disrespected the muslims was this whole kirpan incident months ago, a concealed weapon is a concealed weapon no matter what it is, a small knife, sure. It could still kill me or anyone. Actually the kirpan is a Catholic thing.

Originally posted by HungryJack
I think the point of this thread is that Sean hates Muslims.

Carry on. I think he just watches/reads too many alarmist items. If you watched enough youtube videos warning about the dangers of Chinese/Mexicans/Gays/Christians/Jews you'd be fucking terrified too. Seriously, look up one of those groups on google with the words "conspiracy" and "agenda" and you'll find enough stuff to keep you up at night. Sure, most of it feeds into pre-existing biases, so if you are Chinese, you won't believe the Chinese videos, and if you already don't trust Jews, you'll be much quicker to follow along, but the videos are frighteningly effective. Take some stock footage, add some spooky music, take some out of context quotes and then just make shit up and state it as facts, and you're off to the races.

12-14-2009, 10:24 PM
Part of my religion is to conceal a 9mm. What do you say about that?

HungryJack
12-14-2009, 10:24 PM
Catholic, how exactly?

Antonito
12-14-2009, 10:27 PM

I'd say you're fucked because there actually is a law against concealing a 9mm, unlike this fictitious law regulating dog sniffing distances.

Antonito
12-14-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by HungryJack
Catholic, how exactly?
Because a kirpan is Sikh, which is as close to Catholocism as Islam. Well, unless you're on Beyond, where all brown people are the same. And you conveniently ignore the huge numbers of brown Catholics. And you think that Jesus and the Apostles and everyone in the Middle East 2000 years ago was white, except the bad people.

KRyn
12-14-2009, 10:36 PM

Mmhmmm.

cycosis
12-14-2009, 10:41 PM
Sniffingdogs arnt slobbery anyways. They arn't licking all the surfaces. Jeebus this is ridiculous. I can't imagine any complaint from a canadian in a Muslim country would go noticed like this is.

A3GTiVR6SC
12-14-2009, 10:50 PM

:rofl:

I already used that defence in a debate one time and was told i need a few hundred thousand signatures to make it possible..?

:dunno:

Danny Meehan
12-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Antonito
Actually the kirpan is a Catholic thing.
pass the glue

France banned the kirpan... they said in their country, you go by their laws or Sarkozy says Au revoir :P

Danny Meehan
12-14-2009, 10:55 PM
Part of my religion is to conceal a 9mm.
:)

HiTempguy1
12-14-2009, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Danny Meehan

pass the glue

France banned the kirpan... they said in their country, you go by their laws or Sarkozy says Au revoir :P

So far, we haven't had muslims riotings in the streets and destroying a ton of shit... so far. The day that comes will be the day I leave.

rizfarmer
12-14-2009, 11:25 PM
Yes, Canada is is a multicultural nation and accommodates other cultures. If has taken you this long to figure that out, or cannot accept it, you should move to Alabama.

Same old shit though, and same old responses from same old people. This shit irritates me as well but it's never going to end. Muslims don't want dogs getting too close to them, Muslims want foot washing stations installed is SAIT washrooms, Sikhs don't understand why they can't bring a concealed weapon into a concert at Telus Convention centre, and the list goes on...

Why don't we ever hear these types of complaints from blacks/asians/hispanics???

Antonito
12-14-2009, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by rizfarmer
Why don't we ever hear these types of complaints from blacks/asians/hispanics???

The black and hispanic population is relatively low in Canada. If you were in LA you'd be cursing Mexicans and blacks for all the special treatment they get.

Asians make all sorts of demands, many of which get their own threads here on Beyond, but not this week, so we'll just pretend it doesn't happen.

scat19
12-14-2009, 11:42 PM

What is there not to believe? It has always been that way for devout muslims.... it's not like this is just a trend nowadays. lol

No, I was refering to the nit-picking and perdantic way of going about spewing their religion on everyone else.

Arrogance? Why would I want to study something that has absolute zero interest to me. Would you go and study knitting? Religion holds peoples lives back. Religion is for the weak, who need someone to guide them and make decisions for them.

HungryJack
12-14-2009, 11:57 PM

No, I was refering to the nit-picking and perdantic way of going about spewing their religion on everyone else.

Arrogance? Why would I want to study something that has absolute zero interest to me. Would you go and study knitting? Religion holds peoples lives back. Religion is for the weak, who need someone to guide them and make decisions for them.

The rest of us....drive BMWs.

:rolleyes:

FraserB
12-15-2009, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by rizfarmer
Muslims want foot washing stations installed is SAIT washrooms

They already have some, I'm pretty sure people are using them to wash their shoes and boots off though.

Anyway, if you don't want to get sniffed by a dog; drive your own car , take a cab or stay home.

CUG
12-15-2009, 12:43 AM
That whole "follow our laws or get the fuck out" thing needs to be purveyed with a lot more tact. It needs to stop sounding so raunchy. I whole heartedly agree with that concept, however don't usually make the statement that abrupt, that quickly.

Dear redneck sounding people, tighten it up a little bit and be a little more articulate so that what you're saying can actually generate a solid debate position in a conversation like this.

Supa Dexta
12-15-2009, 01:08 AM
Asians make all sorts of demands, many of which get their own threads here on Beyond, but not this week, so we'll just pretend it doesn't happen.

I couldn't name the main asian religion.. I'll put up with them studying and being cheap any day of the week over the complaints, demands and aggression you get from muslims..

:rofl:

CUG
12-15-2009, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

I couldn't name the main asian religion.. I'll put up with them studying and being cheap any day of the week over the complaints, demands and aggression you get from muslims..

:rofl: :werd: The math help is definitely tolerable too.

nonlinear
12-15-2009, 01:17 AM
just another example of why religion is dumb.

CUG
12-15-2009, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by nonlinear
just another example of why religious people should just shoot themselves. :guns: I'm completely relieved that someone, somewhere gave you the authority to be a teacher. It's very reasssuring.

turbotrip
12-15-2009, 02:07 AM

Another prime example of how our laws have disrespected the muslims was this whole kirpan incident months ago, a concealed weapon is a concealed weapon no matter what it is, a small knife, sure. It could still kill me or anyone.

good to see you can make simple distinctions between muslims and sikhs lol

LongCity
12-15-2009, 02:35 AM
Guess they'll have to come equipped with a measuring device of some sort as well.

2Valve0
12-15-2009, 03:41 AM
IMO...

I think muslim's demand WAAYY to much from our government. Like its for our societies safety and they make a big deal.

I understand your religion says you can't have a "dirty animal" touch you but come on...safety of many is worth alot more then the individual wants of a few....and they keep asking for more and more and more.

A3GTiVR6SC
12-15-2009, 03:53 AM

Spewing their religion on everyone else? That's what i was expecting you to say..:rofl: All the man asks is 30cm.. Let's not get carried away here Kyle Mckee. It's Canada, we live in a Democracy where people are allowed to complain all they want so deal with it. Don't tell me a dog can't smell from 30 fucking centimetres away..:bullshit: it should bark or somethin to signal the "bomb smell", which warrants for a further search.

Also, don't feel singled out because i quoted you only. Notice how i said it's COMMON, because i don't expect you to go out of your way to read what does not interest you.. Relax, it's not such a bad thing in this regard. You are in the 'common' group. LOL, plenty more examples in this thread

:werd: to you're last sentence only..

Anyways, I'm done here.. not much of a worthy thread anyways.

Rat Fink
12-15-2009, 08:03 AM

dansmith11
12-15-2009, 09:54 AM
all religion and morality aside, its a little unreasonable to ask for 30cm of personal space on a busy transit system.

you think i want some random asshole with BO who doesnt shower rubbing up against me on the train the whole way to work? or some sick person sneezing and coughing all up in my air space? i want 30cm of space too god damnit. but its a busy transit system. shit you dont want near you is going to invade your personal space. its part of the game. if you dont like it, dont take the bus. not really much else you can do about it.

it is what it is.

look at it this way.. say you have 3 people on the train, one is a muslin with a religious reason to not be touched by dogs, one is severly allergic to dogs, and the 3rd just straight up hates dogs. .. are you telling me one persons desire to be left alone by dogs is more important then the other 2 just because its based in religion? does that seem fair to you?

TorqueDog
12-15-2009, 09:58 AM
What's the fucking problem?

Simple answer is tell 'em yes.

"Yes, I promise I'll try to keep the dog at least 30 cm away from you."
"Thank y-... HEY! He got a little bit too close and slobbered on me!"
"... sorry, he's a dog. He does that sometimes. I warned him, looks like he won't be getting his bacon treats tonight. On the bright side, you're explosive-free."

Tik-Tok
12-15-2009, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
What's the fucking problem?

Simple answer is tell 'em yes.

"Yes, I promise I'll try to keep the dog at least 30 cm away from you."
"Thank y-... HEY! He got a little bit too close and slobbered on me!"
"... sorry, he's a dog. He does that sometimes. I warned him, looks like he won't be getting his bacon treats tonight. On the bright side, you're explosive-free."

Followed by a lawsuit against the city for letting a dog touch them. :rofl:

The 30cm request is hilarious itself. You know how impossible it will be to keep a dog 30cm away from EVERYONE on a Skytrain? The dog would literally have to stay off the train.

freshprince1
12-15-2009, 10:11 AM

...but the videos are frighteningly effective. Take some stock footage, add some spooky music, take some out of context quotes and then just make shit up and state it as facts, and you're off to the races...

That, my friend, is a tactic used very well by both sides.

JfuckinC
12-15-2009, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Followed by a lawsuit against the city for letting a dog touch them. :rofl:

The 30cm request is hilarious itself. You know how impossible it will be to keep a dog 30cm away from EVERYONE on a Skytrain? The dog would literally have to stay off the train.

Thats what i was talking about earlier in the thread, is there even 30cm of room during rush hour any where on any train?? i think they should just say ok so they feel better, and let the dogs sniff all up on there vaginas :rofl:

TKRIS
12-15-2009, 10:38 AM
Know who I'm developing quite a lot of respect for?
The Amish.

See, Amish folks live by a very specific set of rules, the Ordnung. And while each sect has their own version of these rules, they all impose what we would consider to be heavy restrictions on their lives. Their religious beliefs cause them to make enormous sacrifices, and (from the outside looking in) welcome hardship.

Don't get me wrong. I don't respect them because they choose to disavow technology, revel in ignorance and superstition, and generally strive to make their lives more difficult that they need to be. I don't respect them because they cling to fairy tales, because they have extra fingers, or because I see anything noble about what they do or who they are.

I respect them because they realize that just because they think telephones are bad and go against god's will, they generally don't try to shut down the national telecom system so that *I* can't use it. The don't move in next door, then insist the electrical lines to my block get cut so that they can remain pure from the influence of technology.

Kennyredline
12-15-2009, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by 2Valve0
IMO...

I think muslim's demand WAAYY to much from our government. Like its for our societies safety and they make a big deal.

I understand your religion says you can't have a "dirty animal" touch you but come on...safety of many is worth alot more then the individual wants of a few....and they keep asking for more and more and more.
Ya, it's like they come over here, and have zero tolerance for US!!!:guns: :guns:

scat19
12-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by TKRIS
I respect them because they realize that just because they think telephones are bad and go against god's will, they generally don't try to shut down the national telecom system so that *I* can't use it. The don't move in next door, then insist the electrical lines to my block get cut so that they can remain pure from the influence of technology.

Extremely well said and I agree. Perhaps my point should of been put similar to this. :thumbsup:

Supa Dexta
12-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by TKRIS
Know who I'm developing quite a lot of respect for?
The Amish.

Its actually really interesting to read up on them these days.. They have cnc machine shops, cell phones... etc. But still consider themselves off the grid in the way they bend the rules...

theken
12-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Keep in mind these filthy animals are police officers. So in turn they can touch whoever the fuck they want. If you need to take a bath after the dog has sniffed a bomb on you you can do so in prison with the rest of the cock suckers who belong in there.

Stonejaw
12-15-2009, 01:51 PM

Don't tell me a dog can't smell from 30 fucking centimetres away..:bullshit: it should bark or somethin to signal the "bomb smell", which warrants for a further search.

So are you going to tell the dog not to get to close?? Have you ever seen a dog they put there nose into everything right up close when they are smelling things its natural for them to do so and they wont just stop doing it unless activley held back at all times.

BigMass
12-15-2009, 02:01 PM
the dogs are highly trained as are the officers that use them. They hold the dog back and the dog sniffs form a slight distance. They don’t put their nose up your ass and slobber all over like your neighbors pooch.

Here is a picture of proper professional dog handling
http://ghostline.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/gestapo1.png

Seanith
12-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by BigMass

Here is a picture of proper professional dog handling
http://ghostline.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/gestapo1.png

:rofl: Good one. :rolleyes:

Crymson
12-15-2009, 02:12 PM
godwin's law strikes again.

A3GTiVR6SC
12-15-2009, 02:15 PM
read past the BS flag in what you quoted Stonejaw.
Whether it means to sit down beside it, bark, bite... whatever they do to 'signal'.. 'Trained' dogs would not give false signals.

either way, the cry-babys need a different form of transportation(car pool) or just deal with it.

IMO, i Don't think they will get their way with this one..

BrknFngrs
12-15-2009, 02:34 PM
The city has determined that they need bomb sniffing dogs on public transit for security. If you don't want to come into contact with dogs then don't take public transit :dunno:

Seems pretty straightforward; it's not really any different than someone who is deathly allergic to something having the common sense to avoid it.

jonnycat
12-15-2009, 03:15 PM
You can't not take public transit if you live on the island, unless you own your own ferry.

Xtrema
12-15-2009, 03:19 PM
Muslims should shut up about bomb sniffing dogs, given their portraits in mainstream media.

http://bocktherobber.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/Muslim_stair_way_to_heaven.jpg

Danny Meehan
12-15-2009, 03:28 PM

spacerz
12-15-2009, 04:09 PM

100% agree with this guy. GTFO if you dont like whats going on in Canada.

G-Suede
12-15-2009, 06:08 PM
It seems there is always something for these folks to complain about. It's like they are genetically programmed to insistently cry and whine. Seriously, it never fucking ends.

CUG
12-15-2009, 06:15 PM
http://asset.soup.io/asset/0434/5168_109e.jpeg

Seanith
12-15-2009, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by G-Suede
It seems there is always something for these folks to complain about. It's like they are genetically programmed to insistently cry and whine. Seriously, it never fucking ends.

You're right. It's not genetics however, it's their religion. It gives them the right to bitch, cry, complain, and moan with no one to stop them. Anyone who tries to deny them, will be prevented from doing so under the politically correct culture we follow.