PDA

View Full Version : Gift Basket Adder Suggestions: Bernard Callebaut, wine, etc...

Super_Geo
12-15-2009, 03:52 PM
I'm getting some gift baskets for clients and was wondering if you guys had ideas for adders... last year what I did was get a $75 Costco basket, gut it, remove all the shitty stuff and then threw in a couple decent bottles of wine, some Bernard Callebaut chocolates and then sent them out.

The gift baskets turned out to be behemoths, the clients loved them, and I'm getting ready to send them out again this year...

Do you guys have any suggestions for basket stuffers? If I don't think of something quick I'll just go with the same as last year...

- Any alternatives to Bernard Callebaut that are in the same quality/price range?

- Other ideas?

I'm going to throw in some 2GB USB keys with the company logo printed on them, but that's the only new idea I got. Price isn't too big an issue as I'm just going to expense it anyway...

cooperS
12-15-2009, 05:12 PM
http://www.mercatogourmet.com/baskets.html

we recevied this last year at the office, everyone loves it.

and kensington wine market also have great gift idea too

with chocolate, if u dont want do bernard callebaut, you can do Godiva. you can pick those up at Chapters or the Bay. They are as good as Callebaut chocolates

Tik-Tok
12-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Ice wine FTW!

nonlinear
12-15-2009, 06:16 PM
wine is good. what about some nice cheeses and meats. can you keep these things refrigerated somehow?

R-Audi
12-15-2009, 08:11 PM
www.dragonflycreations.ca

Let people who do it for a living do it for you! Chances are most people have been to Costco and know the baskets are from Costco....