PDA

View Full Version : What if your valet did this to your car....

HiSpec
12-17-2009, 11:14 PM
"Valet Underground" at St. Louis Hyatt hotel

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/12/17/video-valet-vigilante-vandalism-visualizes-very-vunerable-vehic/#continued

fokker300zx
12-19-2009, 10:36 PM

psycoticclown
12-19-2009, 11:06 PM
I would actually prolly beat the shit outta the valets. Either that or make sure they got fired, if not, take that company to court.

mobius
12-19-2009, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by psycoticclown
I would actually prolly beat the shit outta the valets. Either that or make sure they got fired, if not, take that company to court.

Yep, I'd probably do the same. This is exactly why I set my RPM limiter to 3500 when my car goes to anyone's shop. Obviously not an option for most people though.

D. Dub
12-20-2009, 10:28 AM
Yup I'd have to beat them with a stick

Boomph
12-20-2009, 10:55 AM
I would kick his a*s...

Sentry
12-20-2009, 10:59 AM
If nothing was wrong with the car afterwards, I'd tell them I wouldn't make a fuss if they bought me a new set of tires and paid for the detail to remove the rubber from the sides of the car. :D

Zhariak
12-20-2009, 11:29 AM
I'd have a panick attack and personally go after the f*ckheads who treating my vehicle like that.

I donno where people get off doing that kinda stuff.

methodicreign
12-20-2009, 11:40 AM
it would make me angry, and they wouldn't like me when I'm angry..........
I would appreiate the new tires i would get out of it though

Pollywog
12-20-2009, 11:57 AM
If you guys don't like that, you should see what the detail bay and salesmen do at Jack Carters. When I worked for them at the old building, top salesmen would come down to the basement to grab a new vette, XLR-V, or any other rocket that is ready for customer delivery (after hours of prep by me) and do burnouts in the steep driveway out of the detail bay or drift it out into the lot. I've seen everything - new and cold motors being redlined, new cadillacs getting covered in glass cleaner and lit on fire, hot-boxing customer cars, trying to "get air" in pre-sold vehicles, etc.

chkolny541
12-20-2009, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Sentry
If nothing was wrong with the car afterwards, I'd tell them I wouldn't make a fuss if they bought me a new set of tires and paid for the detail to remove the rubber from the sides of the car. :D

yea i dont think you'd have to worry too much in your 92 civic eg:rofl:

Pollywog
12-20-2009, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by mobius

Yep, I'd probably do the same. This is exactly why I set my RPM limiter to 3500 when my car goes to anyone's shop. Obviously not an option for most people though.

Great idea! Power FC ftw.

HiSpec
12-20-2009, 12:20 PM
I was waiting for one of them to smoke a pillar when they were sliding between pillars...

adidas
12-20-2009, 12:59 PM
When you go to the valet, tell them to leave the car in the front, and you keep the keys.

In the end you know your car will be in the same shape that it left.

nissanguy
12-21-2009, 06:28 PM
what idiots:burnout:

Sentry
01-01-2010, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by chkolny541

yea i dont think you'd have to worry too much in your 92 civic eg:rofl:
They were doing slides in a friggin Focus, you think they'd miss the chance to burn some tires off in a turbo Civic?

SCHIDER23
01-01-2010, 10:15 PM
I probably kick their ass and later wait for them to go home, follow them and Go nuts on their ride till I'm satisfied.:thumbsup:

95EG6P
01-04-2010, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by HiSpec
I was waiting for one of them to smoke a pillar when they were sliding between pillars...

Now that would have been funny. :D

TomcoPDR
01-04-2010, 01:19 AM
Originally posted by Pollywog
If you guys don't like that, you should see what the detail bay and salesmen do at Jack Carters. When I worked for them at the old building, top salesmen would come down to the basement to grab a new vette, XLR-V, or any other rocket that is ready for customer delivery (after hours of prep by me) and do burnouts in the steep driveway out of the detail bay or drift it out into the lot. I've seen everything - new and cold motors being redlined, new cadillacs getting covered in glass cleaner and lit on fire, hot-boxing customer cars, trying to "get air" in pre-sold vehicles, etc.

Oh man that steep driveway to the dungeon is horrible, espeically in the winter.

94boosted
01-04-2010, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by Pollywog

Unfortunately this is true at alot of dealerships in Calgary, and there really isn't a whole lot you can do about it.