PDA

View Full Version : Beyond, whats going down?

dino_martini
12-20-2009, 01:40 AM
I think the General Forum has serious potential. Tell me how you're Saturday was!

Deadmau5 is just completing me right now.

dino_martini
12-20-2009, 01:54 AM
Come one, 20 views and no responses. I know you have something to say guys.

Vagabond142
12-20-2009, 02:00 AM
I say: moop

ekguy
12-20-2009, 02:02 AM
Mine was good for a while then it went to shit. You know how it is with chicks....

Ihatetowait
12-20-2009, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by ekguy
Mine was good for a while then it went to shit. You know how it is with chicks with dicks...

Fixed.:rofl:

Grogador
12-20-2009, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by ekguy
Mine was good for a while then it went to shit. You know how it is with chicks with dicks...

No, I don't... not sure I want to, either.

turbotrip
12-20-2009, 02:21 AM
wtf is this shit?

dino_martini
12-20-2009, 02:26 AM
The line to Vinyl was waaaaaaay too long tonight. Like 60+ minutes.

chkolny541
12-20-2009, 02:35 AM
bought my gf a pair of nudie jeans today for her bday, 200$! unreal,

Senseiz
12-20-2009, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by chkolny541
bought my gf a pair of nudie jeans today for her bday, 200$! unreal,

is that an oxymoron?? Nude and jeans?

dino_martini
12-20-2009, 03:34 AM
Tequila + Egg nog is actually surprisingly good. Probably won't end too well.

Nudie Jeans are nice, but washing them messes them up.

Girls in Nudies = LOVE! :love: :love: :love:

dino_martini
12-20-2009, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by Vagabond142
I say: moop

It says MOORES!

banned3x
12-20-2009, 04:54 AM
im just finished putting flowers on my wall :thumbsdow i didnt want to

5fivespeed
12-20-2009, 05:04 AM
Went to a sweet-ass engagement last night.

Ray

CUG
12-20-2009, 05:25 AM
I have an observation: It's always the places that have total stick-inside-their-anus prostitutes working there who need to get a high pressure enema that have signs up stating "Employees will not tolerate verbal abuse or mistreatment. This behavior will result in you being asked to leave".

It's a license for the women working the front desk to act like giant sized vaginal cavities.

CUG
12-20-2009, 05:28 AM
Originally posted by dino_martini
The line to Vinyl was waaaaaaay too long tonight. Like 60+ minutes. I never understood waiting in line at a club only to pay cover, tip a fat girl who wasn't good looking enough to be a waitress, and then pay out the ass for drinks while getting mean-mugged at by a bunch of clowns who, if they didn't have knives, would be laid out like mutilated livestock.

Kobe
12-20-2009, 05:50 AM
Night was decent, went to Blvd, decent club but it seems like to many people are trying way to hard. It reminded me of Vegas

Benny
12-20-2009, 05:54 AM
I should have gone to bed so fucking long ago haha. Played hockey earlier on tonight now I'm just dead.

cancer man
12-20-2009, 09:59 AM
Try to spend a night at the Hertigage Re-man centre..
Fking Hobos.My hand is still healing.

nismodrifter
12-20-2009, 10:18 AM
Huge snowstorm here in NYC, it was mad windy and it looks like approx 1ft fell overnight. Went for a walk down my street and enjoyed some total silence, not a single car in sight, no honking or ambulances....I hope it snows more often. :D

VaN_HaMMeRSTeiN
12-20-2009, 10:23 AM
Mad hangover, hate life right now, work in seven minutes on what is supposed to be the busiest day of the year.
:thumbsup:

fuck

dino_martini
12-20-2009, 10:43 AM
Dude I don't think I have ever been this hung over. Shit :rofl:

Looking through my phone I think I'm going to end up on "texts from last night"

Canmorite
12-20-2009, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Kobe
Night was decent, went to Blvd, decent club but it seems like to many people are trying way to hard. It reminded me of Vegas

Kobe last night at 10pm: "No I don't wanna go out, I'm a big vagina." I even invited you out! No call asking me to come with? You can now remove your avatar...

natejj
12-20-2009, 11:13 AM
Played Risk with friends till 4 am, drank cheap 12 year scotch, hot tubbed from 5 am to 7 am, just woke up.

rizfarmer
12-20-2009, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by dino_martini
Dude I don't think I have ever been this hung over. Shit :rofl:

Looking through my phone I think I'm going to end up on "texts from last night"

were you one of those highschool kids in Vinyl last night? Fuck I haven't been to a bar in a long time where I felt old being in University.

One cool thing about last night; had a drink with Nystrom and Giordano at the bar.

dino_martini
12-20-2009, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by rizfarmer

were you one of those highschool kids in Vinyl last night? Fuck I haven't been to a bar in a long time where I felt old being in University.

One cool thing about last night; had a drink with Nystrom and Giordano at the bar.

Nope, we were thinking of going to Vinyl but when we went by and saw the line up there was no way. So we just ended up at the pub.

l/l/rX
12-20-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by CUG
I never understood waiting in line at a club only to pay cover, tip a fat girl who wasn't good looking enough to be a waitress, and then pay out the ass for drinks while getting mean-mugged at by a bunch of clowns who, if they didn't have knives, would be laid out like mutilated livestock.

oooh man though, you have not seen some of the bartenders and VIP table service girls that work there then. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: There's also Ana half white half black hottie.
If you feel like a creep search "sarah h" on facebook, blonde girl cant miss her. You can't tell me you would not go to vinyl just for her.

BUT went to tantra last night, is was pretty fun. haha some dudes are fucking creeps and cutting grass is fun. Couple brown guys were hitting on this blonde and brunette, they were both a smoke show, you could see that they didnt like it cuz they kept on trying to move away, so my buddy n i offered to save them. went to go talk to them and one of the dudes wrapped his arm around her, she ducked under and her and her friend walked away with us for a coupe drinks. ZING!

scat19
12-20-2009, 01:51 PM
Too true cug, too true. I went to the peelers and the check demanded a tip at the front, I was like WTF? I didn't tip

rage2
12-20-2009, 01:53 PM
I got kicked out of Habitat last night. Puked hard by the tree outside. Irish car bombs FTL.

A bunch of guys walked right into my puke. Hope it wasn't any of you fuckers.

adidas
12-20-2009, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

oooh man though, you have not seen some of the bartenders and VIP table service girls that work there then. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: There's also Ana half white half black hottie.
If you feel like a creep search "sarah h" on facebook, blonde girl cant miss her. You can't tell me you would not go to vinyl just for her.

BUT went to tantra last night, is was pretty fun. haha some dudes are fucking creeps and cutting grass is fun. Couple brown guys were hitting on this blonde and brunette, they were both a smoke show, you could see that they didnt like it cuz they kept on trying to move away, so my buddy n i offered to save them. went to go talk to them and one of the dudes wrapped his arm around her, she ducked under and her and her friend walked away with us for a coupe drinks. ZING!

ANA is a fucking hot bitch for sure!

CUG
12-20-2009, 02:47 PM
I'm not creeping chicks on FB. I'm sure they record that stuff and then you get arrested for rape and it's just not good. lol.

Seriously, I hanged at home, smoked some hookah, played MW2 and trolled internet forums. I layed dank on an eastern euro chick I know, and ate mandarin oranges.

Barking_Spidre
12-20-2009, 02:51 PM
Saw Jon Lajoie, went to Kilkenneys(sp?) then came home and hot tubbed until 4:30 am, and also am just waking up right now.

Kobe
12-20-2009, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Canmorite

Kobe last night at 10pm: "No I don't wanna go out, I'm a big vagina." I even invited you out! No call asking me to come with? You can now remove your avatar...

Trust me I had no intentions of going out/getting drunk
:rofl:
Was suppose to meet tomco @ 2pm today.. (obv gunna be late)

It was this chicks birthday and I go there at 1am, and came home to find out 2 people were at my house (I knew about 1 but not the other) haha fml. I really wish i had stayed in..

Alterac
12-20-2009, 03:05 PM
Hosted a little xmas cheer party last night, just hung around.. then busted out the late night mario bro's once we had only 4 peeps left.