PDA

View Full Version : PS3 "cecha01" question

6thGen.TUNER
12-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Wondering if anyone knows what the launch consoles with full backwards compatability are worth? (60gb). I had someone tell me they were worth more as sony stopped making them with the hardware to play all ps2 and ps1 games.

Checked on ebay but all the ones i found were for broken ones.

Code on back is CECHA01.

Thanks,

beyond_ban
12-21-2009, 12:12 PM
Are you trying to find out the market value so that you can sell yours? I have an original 60gb as well. I would be willing to trade for a slim if anyone here values backwards compatibility more then i do.

6thGen.TUNER
12-21-2009, 12:16 PM
Yah I dont play any of my old games so im looking to sell it to someone who wants to do so.

HyperZell
12-21-2009, 01:53 PM
It's definitely worth more than a standard one nowadays. There are a bunch of little things that they have, but of course the biggest one is backwards compatibility - that's why I bought mine off ebay.

How much are they worth? Hard to say, but I'd peg it at at least the full price of a new one.

6thGen.TUNER
12-22-2009, 12:27 PM
FAWK! LOL Mine died and got the yellow light of death last night... so gay.... especially cause i bought a new slim last night and cant get MW2 out...

Hopefully I can get it working for a while so i can trade it in to EB.

beyond_ban
12-22-2009, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by 6thGen.TUNER
FAWK! LOL Mine died and got the yellow light of death last night... so gay.... especially cause i bought a new slim last night and cant get MW2 out...

Hopefully I can get it working for a while so i can trade it in to EB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60ubr9iv4m0

:D

I did it, and it worked.