PDA

View Full Version : So I picked up a hitch-hiker in the snow storm Monday...

Mckenzie
12-23-2009, 09:23 PM
I was coming home from work at around 11:00 PM, driving up Center Street and as I come up to 28th Ave, I see a girl on the side of the road at the bus stop trying to hitch a ride. It was freezing, late and snowing pretty heavy, and I thought she may have been waiting a long time for the bus that never came, so I figured I would be a good citizen and offer her a lift. Conversation went as follows:

Me: no buses?
Her: NO bus fare!
Me- (thinking wtf at this time...) ok, you want a lift?
Her: Sure
Me: Where to?
Her: Just up to Mcknight and Center Street there

She gets in, does not even thank me for stopping, and starts going on this rant:

Her: Oh jeez I've been trying all day to get rent money and all I need is another $30 ya know? Rent is due tomorrow or I am out on the street with my children. I've been trying all day! I cant believe my landlord is going to kick me out before the holidays.
Me- Yah doesnt sound very nice of him. I'm sure he will let you slide $30 a few days before christmas
Her- No he is a prick. I've got to get home and breast feed my 3 week old baby quick but need money first.

I've got a big heart for people having tough times, but I got a strange feeling about this one. AND THEN SHE SAYS (BEST PART)

"Oh god I'm going to have to scrub myself clean when I get home for doing what I did to get the first $100 I made today"

wtf

Me- uhhhh....oh wow....yah thats shitty...so where did you need to be dropped off again?

lol

So I can now check off giving a ride to a hitch-hiking, panhandling hooker. I hope she is truly not on the streets.

Zephyr
12-23-2009, 09:28 PM
You might wanna bleach the seat she sat on and douse it with hand sanitizer lol

Mckenzie
12-23-2009, 09:30 PM
^Hmm...That being said, I did notice some white scrape / stain looking marks on my seat today. I wiped them off with my finger.

Salt maybe? :confused:

dj_rice
12-23-2009, 09:33 PM
Taste the residue and find out

kevie88
12-23-2009, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

:rofl:

Mckenzie
12-23-2009, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

Well it didn't come off when I scratched at it so I licked my thumb and tried again...it seemed to come off.

I'll try again tomorrow and report back on the sodium level.

Kloubek
12-23-2009, 09:39 PM
Sounds a lot like something that happened to me about three years back. Cruising down Center, up around 28th ave. See a hot girl walking southbound. I stop into the Centrex station there to get some gas, and she goes into the station. When she comes out, I start chatting her up, and asked her if she needed a ride. (Yes, I was kinda hoping to get laid more than anything) She told me she wanted to go downtown. OK.

Anyway, after some cruising downtown, she asks if I wanted to hang out with her at my place. Sure. Went there, had a few drinks. She was hungry so we went to subway because it was closeby. (I'm pure class.) She wanted to go to a bar, so we went downdown and hung out there for a bit. Then she told me what she did for a living, said she wanted to "party", and left the bar with two guys.

Would have been better off paying $50 and feeding the one-eyed monster...

So, I'm thinking: If I pick up a hooker without even knowing she's a hooker, I can't get charged with anything right? Does there not have to be a direct exchange of money, or agreement in place for such?

broken_legs
12-23-2009, 09:44 PM
picked up a hitch hiker at fort st john in the summer and drove her to GP.

Good looking blonde girl. Flappy tits... She had a rough life.

Supa Dexta
12-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Ah Jessica^ Yeah good girl..

To the OP, she's probably running the same scam all day, to who ever will pick her up.

7thgenvic
12-23-2009, 09:49 PM
was she HAWT...

Mckenzie
12-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
.... (Yes, I was kinda hoping to get laid more than anything) She told me she wanted to go downtown. OK.

Awesome story. lol

I'd be lying if this did not cross my mind as I stopped my car.

.... To the OP, she's probably running the same scam all day, to who ever will pick her up.

:werd: I was kinda choked she had the gall to ask me for moar money and not offer services after telling me she had already given it up to someone else.

Mckenzie
12-23-2009, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
was she HAWT...

:hitit: ........with a shovel.

Negative Ghostrider. lol

adidas
12-23-2009, 10:18 PM
Im surprised you aint dead. Just sayin...

jayman1
12-23-2009, 10:34 PM
Sounds a lot like something that happened to me about three years back. Cruising down Center, up around 28th ave. See a hot girl walking southbound. I stop into the Centrex station there to get some gas, and she goes into the station. When she comes out, I start chatting her up, and asked her if she needed a ride. (Yes, I was kinda hoping to get laid more than anything) She told me she wanted to go downtown. OK.

Anyway, after some cruising downtown, she asks if I wanted to hang out with her at my place. Sure. Went there, had a few drinks. She was hungry so we went to subway because it was closeby. (I'm pure class.) She wanted to go to a bar, so we went downdown and hung out there for a bit. Then she told me what she did for a living, said she wanted to "party", and left the bar with two guys.

Would have been better off paying $50 and feeding the one-eyed monster...

So, I'm thinking: If I pick up a hooker without even knowing she's a hooker, I can't get charged with anything right? Does there not have to be a direct exchange of money, or agreement in place for such?

You are a white knight. Lame.

dexlargo
12-23-2009, 10:48 PM
So, I'm thinking: If I pick up a hooker without even knowing she's a hooker, I can't get charged with anything right? Does there not have to be a direct exchange of money, or agreement in place for such? No - prostitution is not illegal in Canada, just public communication for the purpose of prostitution. So as long as you didn't discus and come to an agreement in public to pay for sex - and inside your car is in public, according to our courts - you're okay. Isn't this common knowledge?

jayman1
12-23-2009, 10:49 PM
Kloubek is a beta male. He thought he'd take her out, be nice, go for subway, watch movies 'n shit, and then get laid :rofl:

The_Rural_Juror
12-23-2009, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Mckenzie

I'd be lying if this did not cross my mind as I stopped my car.

:werd: I was kinda choked she had the gall to ask me for moar money and not offer services after telling me she had already given it up to someone else.

Originally posted by Mckenzie

:hitit: ........with a shovel.

Negative Ghostrider. lol

Quite contradictory.

:D

Nismorphed
12-23-2009, 11:48 PM
you better hope its salt and not something else haha

Kloubek
12-23-2009, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by jayman1
Kloubek is a beta male. He thought he'd take her out, be nice, go for subway, watch movies 'n shit, and then get laid :rofl:

Well that is what I THOUGHT might happen.

But I don't pay for sex. That's just a general rule. So I let her go off to "party". (AKA: Getting DP'd)

Originally posted by dexlargo
No - prostitution is not illegal in Canada, just public communication for the purpose of prostitution. So as long as you didn't discus and come to an agreement in public to pay for sex - and inside your car is in public, according to our courts - you're okay. Isn't this common knowledge?

Well, that's what I figured, but I wasn't really sure. So much information from alternate American sources on TV, etc. With information now so accessible, you really need to pay attention to where the source is....

Mckenzie
12-24-2009, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror

Quite contradictory.

:D

It's the principle dawg! I never said I would have accepted...but I was just sayin' theoretically on principle it would have been fair.

[And she looked OK from 50 feet away bundled in a parka] lol :angel:

G-Suede
12-24-2009, 12:59 AM
The only thing that could have made this worse would be if you had actually been receiving a BJ for your trouble, and then went for the reach and ended up with a handfull of cock'n'balls.

Paging Toma.

cancer man
12-24-2009, 03:58 AM
Originally posted by G-Suede
The only thing that could have made this worse would be if you had actually been receiving a BJ for you trouble, and then went for the reach and ended up with a handfull of cock'n'balls.

Paging Toma.

That just left a bad image..Thanks

scat19
12-24-2009, 08:56 AM
I will never pick up a hitch hiker. ever.

Don't know why people do... and Klobuk (sp) you just wasted an entire night on nothing, hopefully you learned for the next time

Kloubek
12-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by scat19
Don't know why people do... and Klobuk (sp) you just wasted an entire night on nothing, hopefully you learned for the next time

Well, I'm with a long-term gf now, so I don't think I'll be picking up any more trash from Centre St. :)

Mar
12-24-2009, 10:49 AM
Well, I'm with a long-term gf now
She came back after she was done with the 2 guys, eh?

QuasarCav
12-24-2009, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Mar

ZING!!!!

G-Suede
12-24-2009, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by Mar

Kloubek
12-24-2009, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by Mar

:barf:

Trini
12-24-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Mar

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: win!

Mckenzie
12-24-2009, 01:09 PM
This is exactly the direction I wanted this thread to go....straight downhill.

Great job everyone.

:rofl: :thumbsup:

DENZILDON
12-24-2009, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Mar

:poosie: :rofl:

FraserB
12-24-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Mar

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/fraserbrown1986/so_much_win_graphic.png

Thanks for the perfect post to roll out my new jpg.

DENZILDON
12-24-2009, 01:20 PM
^^^ Can we put that in a t-shirt?

beyond.ca

so much win

:clap:

Supa Dexta
12-24-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by scat19
I will never pick up a hitch hiker. ever.

I used to hitch hike all the time when I was younger, but I'm a country kid..

I still drive across canada a couple times a year, normally alone and will pick up the least shady looking ones... They've often got some good stories...

TomcoPDR
12-24-2009, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

I still drive across canada a couple times a year, normally alone and will pick up the least shady looking ones... They've often got some good stories...

But the worst feeling is that, don't you sometimes get to the point where you (the driver) has more fucked up stories than the hitch hiker and they look at you all funny or give you the silent treatment and then all of a sudden they just wanted to be dropped off ASAP. :cry:

broken_legs
12-24-2009, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

One time a hitchhiker gave me a half ounce of mushrooms in a brown paper bag for a 45 minute ride.

He smelt really bad (BO in the summer) but seemed like a pretty chill guy :rofl:

turbotrip
12-24-2009, 08:06 PM
i pick up hitchikers all the time in the city; but only the ones who arent asking for rides