PDA

View Full Version : For Free: Hardwood

Isaiah
12-24-2009, 04:51 PM
All shapes sizes and colours. I have a mixed assortment at my place in the NW that's free to any takers. There are about 40 boxes in total and other than 2 or 3 that may be the same, the rest is all mixed.

I recently relocated my business into a former hardwood flooring warehouse and these boxes were left there as the previous owners had to move in a hurry.

Conditions:

1. Will not hold for anyone. Just PM when you can make it and it'll go to the first people that can load it up and take it.

2. Must have minivan, truck, or SUV as these suckers will not fit into a car. I can't transport it for you.

3. Bringing someone with you to help load/unload is highly recommended.

I'll try to answer any questions but please read the description carefully.

EDIT: PLEASE READ THE POST BEFORE REPLYING. I've had several people contact me with questions that are clearly answered in the post. Someone even came down in a car :facepalm:

ProjektZ
12-24-2009, 11:32 PM
PMd

topmade
12-25-2009, 01:08 AM
Just to add some info. All the hardwood is brand new. Ranges from 2" to 3.5" wide and 1/4" to 3/4" thick, all assortment of colors, even unstained (Great for firewood!!). He also has some laminate. Boxes are approximately 8ft long, so yeah, don't show up with a car unless you want half of it hanging out.

Thanks again for the hardwood, trader rating updated!!

Isaiah
12-25-2009, 01:13 PM
Thanks topmade and smc. Hope your projects work out. Trader ratings updated.

Update: about 20 boxes left.

smc
12-25-2009, 06:07 PM
Ya, thanks again Isaiah. Now the hard part, trying to install the hardwood.

Isaiah
01-03-2010, 02:46 PM
BUMP.

Still got about 15-20 boxes. PM if interested as it needs to go by Monday afternoon.

project240
01-03-2010, 06:59 PM
Picked up 2 boxes of maple hardwood the other day. Only laminate and engineered flooring left I think.

Thanks again!! :thumbsup:

Isaiah
01-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Rest of the wood was discarded yesterday. All gone.