PDA

View Full Version : recommendation for a audio install shop

ernie88
12-25-2009, 10:34 PM
looking to get some new speakers put in with a new head unit.

anyone know a reputable shop?

Graham_A_M
12-26-2009, 06:44 PM
^ Ringo at Grand car audio does great work. Whatever I can't do myself I get him to do.

chkolny541
12-27-2009, 03:46 AM
ive gotten a ton of stuff done at visions and been pretty happy with heir work, what car do you have anyways?

poonamt93
01-01-2010, 05:47 AM
Just look around and do a little research, if you see someone in that area where you live that has had some audio work done to their vehicle ask where they had their work done. The consumer is not going to lie to you, if someone messed up their audio then they will tell you, if they did a great job they are likely to tell you. You also want to go somewhere that guarantees their work, that way if they screw it up they have to fix it.
May this will help you...........:burnout:

VWEvo
01-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Just got back from Mobile Solutions Calgary, hands down the best shop in town. Go meet the owners and you'll trust your vehicle there.

deefud
01-07-2010, 03:33 PM
Check some of the sponsors on here.... Pure Mobile does really good work, ask for Ian.

Clever
01-24-2010, 04:47 PM
PM, Old Man Audio, I got ahold of him yesterday afternoon and got my deck installed in an hour, great guy to deal with.

Cozmanator
01-24-2010, 05:06 PM
Audio concepts , top notch quality work and the prices are pretty reasonable.

InRich
01-24-2010, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Cozmanator

had my car done there... Installs went fantastic... Xtant subs.... SUCK... had to get em outta there 3 times cause they popped. by the 3rd time I just said fuck it, and give me something else.

black13
01-24-2010, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Clever
PM, Old Man Audio, I got ahold of him yesterday afternoon and got my deck installed in an hour, great guy to deal with.

This. He's Very good guy.

It'll be cheaper and he has way more experience than probably all the guys at those shops.

dkmlam
01-24-2010, 11:42 PM
Barry from Visions crowfoot. He installed mine in ~ 20 min. $20 for installation and it came with lifetime warranty from Visions. I forgot his beyond username though...

Speed_69
01-25-2010, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by dkmlam
Barry from Visions crowfoot. He installed mine in ~ 20 min. $20 for installation and it came with lifetime warranty from Visions. I forgot his beyond username though...

His name is 'futurecivic' on beyond. Awesome guy to deal with :thumbsup:

ChrisV
01-27-2010, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Cozmanator

I would have agreed a year ago, now its different owners, different installers, all of the experience has left. I have heard a few stories of customers from before having warranty rejected. Not a good way to start handling business...

KandabashiDevil
01-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by VWEvo
Just got back from Mobile Solutions Calgary, hands down the best shop in town. Go meet the owners and you'll trust your vehicle there.

Great choice!

Mobile Solutions is a good combination of talented people working in an amazing facility. Some of the work they've done there already solidifies their reputation (Ferarri 599, Ford GT, etc...)