PDA

View Full Version : California Grown Streetracers

Zephyr
08-27-2002, 02:28 PM
Street racing is going to rice o roni style in California US.....

use to start at midnight, then 11 at night, then 10 at night, now 9 at night, while the traffic is still kinda busy and cops r heavy. i went to a gas station at 10 that has tons of import meets usually at midnight, and there were like tons of imports there ready to drag. saw two civics running at like probably 70 mph, one turbo civic and a low profile civic, they were speeding up for like 10 seconds and a police car just so happens to show up. all these tuners seem to do today is have poor judgement and decide to race each other during heavy traffic and risk the their own lives and other drivers on the road.....its just pathetic here in the states. yesturday i saw four fast and the furious eclipse....green with the decal and blitz body kits.....omg... :banghead:

sorry had to vent about my pathetic state... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Ferio_vti
08-27-2002, 02:32 PM
Sounds a lot like that stupid ass Pop Tarts and Saturn commercials.

Zephyr
08-27-2002, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

pop tarts and saturn commercials? our pop tarts commercials in california are just kids dancing around...... and saturn commericals r like about 0% APR...

Ferio_vti
08-27-2002, 02:40 PM
We had this gay ass Pop tarts commercial with some Tuner meet like outside a Denny's and some kids are standing around looking and this pop tart jumping around like it had hydrolics and underglow neons.

The Saturn commercials a bit older. When the 3 door coupe came out. Some guy's gasing up and these other guys with their imports all come and check out his Saturn, asking "Dude, how'd you trick out the 3rd door?"

Pretty gay.

Redlyne_mr2
08-27-2002, 02:44 PM
our pop tarts commercials involve riced out cars, hip hopping and be bopping to a record spinning dj pop tart
the saturn commercial has some guy show up to the midnight races in a stock saturn and ends up gaining admiration from the tuners because his third door is soooooooo "trick":thumbsdow

Zephyr
08-27-2002, 02:45 PM
well the meets here r pretty gay as well

and i seen that saturn commercial before, and that white HB civic in the backgroup with the tenzo type R decals, i seen before in a meet in the past...

old meets in the past next to theaters were good, tons of perty women and nice cars... thats before police found out usual locations though

sexualbanana
08-27-2002, 03:18 PM
We had this gay ass Pop tarts commercial with some Tuner meet like outside a Denny's and some kids are standing around looking and this pop tart jumping around like it had hydrolics and underglow neons.

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Ferio_vti
08-27-2002, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Hahaha, WTF was that about?? And the gold chains the guy was wearing. From the Mr. T reject collection.

trendkill
08-27-2002, 04:43 PM
yea u guys laugh at that commercial but fact is, 80% of the losers inthe scane are like that.. thinking there such PIMPS. cant stand that crap. sorta like the whole HIP HOP scean as well. all crackers listning to that crap and when they see ppl imatate it on TV they laugh and think it is funny. where there makeing fun of them. love this world:bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:

Ferio_vti
08-27-2002, 08:02 PM
I laugh cuz I'm not in that 80% group.

ninjak84
08-27-2002, 09:44 PM
:rofl:
well, im a euro cracker, so im not really allowed to act like a pimp anyways
i somehow dont think im missing much tho