PDA

View Full Version : FF: 32' Sony Trinitron TV

KRyn
12-26-2009, 12:19 PM
Well, today I got up at 4:30 and went boxing day shopping. I bought my self a 40' Sharp LCD TV to replace the 32' Sony Trinitron in my room. The first person to come and pick up this TV can have it for free. It is a slightly older model (CRT), with a flat screen. However, it is rather large and somewhat heavy. You will need either a truck or a vehicle with fold down seats! The TV has a few scratches but on the case but the screen is in mint condition and it works as well as the day I got it. I am in the South West of Calgary near Chinook Mall somewhat. Please PM me and I will call you as soon as I am able to!

I would like to get rid of this today, if you PM me about picking up this TV I WILL GET BACK TO YOU IN A FEW MINUTES!

Cheers.

TomcoPDR
12-26-2009, 12:54 PM
I've been looking into getting a bigger LCD, are there deals to be had today? Like real savings?

How are the line ups?

:hijack:

KRyn
12-26-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR
I've been looking into getting a bigger LCD, are there deals to be had today? Like real savings?

How are the line ups?

:hijack:

Well from my understading they had 3000 units of the TV I purchased. The vast majority sold online and the Future Shop in Deer Foot Meadows had 20 units.. I lined up at 5:00am and they had sold them all before people even got inside the building. It was a mad house! I do believe there are great savings to be had on LED TVs and larger LCD/Plasmas. If you have a budget of $1500 or more I would check it out.

http://boxingday.redflagdeals.com/index.php/flyers2009/category/C76/

Here is the FS online add!

TomcoPDR
12-26-2009, 01:02 PM
Thanks.

Yea, I've been hawking that flyer for the past 12 hours. I might just buy it at regular price if it's only $200-300 savings.

I'll probably drive by tomorrow or Monday then... I mean the super real deals are gone (like you said) even before the doors opened anyways.

Or I might just buy open box. agrrrr

KRyn
12-27-2009, 04:31 PM
Enjoy the TV Chris88CL! Thanks for taking it off my hands. Mods can you please close this thread when you are able to.