PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

sikh_n_destroy
11-24-2003, 10:46 PM
tell me some cool tatto designs i can put on my arm....
not to big not too small....
plz let me know.....and also
if u get a tatto on just one arm...does it matter wat arm u get it on?????
if it does then which one do u get it on????:dunno:

Wildcat
11-24-2003, 10:49 PM
dude, i dont think you shouldnt just be asking people for what to permantly etch onto your body, IMO tattoos should be meaningfull extension of a persons expression, personality and creativity.

haha, i am also curious as to what arm you would get tattoos on, but i doubt it matters... i dont think its like getting one earing if thats what your thinking :rofl:

sikh_n_destroy
11-24-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Wildcat
dude, i dont think you shouldnt just be asking people for what to permantly etch onto yourbody, IMO tattoos should be meaningfull and be an extension of a persons expressions.

haha, i am also curious as to what arm you would get tattoos on, but i doubt it matters... i dont think its like getting one earing if thats what your thinking :rofl:

i am just askin for opinions....just some kool styles and stuf...
and actually teh arm thing..tats exactly wat i was thinkin...like how it works with earrings....maybe i thought...it works the same way for these as well...

Wildcat
11-24-2003, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by sikh_n_destroy

i am just askin for opinions....just some kool styles and stuf...
and actually teh arm thing..tats exactly wat i was thinkin...like how it works with earrings....maybe i thought...it works the same way for these as well...

heh, no i dont think the "earring rule" applies, i posted a similar thread about this, heres what im thinking about putting on my shoulders..

Canadian Coat of Arms

Wildcat
11-24-2003, 10:54 PM
and the portugese coat of arms on the other.. (minus the flag)

sikh_n_destroy
11-24-2003, 11:05 PM
o..ic...ic....pretty cool.....

i was thinkin of the snake logo from conan the barbarian movie...
it is old arnold movie...cant find the logo anywhere though..if someone knows wat i am talkin abt......it was like this logo with a 2 snakes with one joined body and their head facing each other...
anyone know wat i am talkin bout?????

help out!!!!

lint
11-24-2003, 11:28 PM
If you need to ask other people for ideas, you aren't ready for a tattoo.

sikh_n_destroy
11-24-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by lint

CALM DOWN DUDE!!!!!!!

if u have any..let me know...no need to spaz abt it or anything...

04blackMAX
11-24-2003, 11:35 PM

lol......what makes u a pro....iam covered in tattoos.....and i say do tribal man

sikh_n_destroy
11-24-2003, 11:38 PM
ANYONE KNOW ABOUT...
TEH SNAKE SIGN FROM THE MOVIE
CONAN THE BARBARIAN

Melinda
11-25-2003, 02:26 AM
Wildcat those are pretty cool Ideas for a tattoo but there is SO much detail in those, they'll spread so badly later in life and it'll look like a muddy mess. Try to simplify them before you get them put on...love the ideas for yours though! :thumbsup:

I'm currently in the design phase for my tattoo and it's taken ALOT of thought and has a ton of meaning. I'm even working with someone very special to me to design it. First drafts of it has already been done and it's gonna look awesome. Just like Wildcat said, they should be special cause they're with you forever.

Sikh_n_destroy go to google and try an image search for what you're looking for. You can find anything on there. Good luck

GT3
11-25-2003, 02:35 AM
Here

/////AMG
11-25-2003, 08:25 AM
:eek: nice tatto, love the tiger?

the-240sx-guy
11-25-2003, 02:37 PM

crazyning
11-25-2003, 02:55 PM
Get one of some kittens.

sikh_n_destroy
11-25-2003, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by GT3
Here

wat does it say in chinese????or japanese???

anyone???

legereandrew4
11-25-2003, 04:26 PM
I just got this on my left bicept about 6 weeks ago...

lint
11-25-2003, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
if you are asking people what tattoo you should get... you are an idiot

the whole purpose of a tattoo is to get something that means a lot to you... not because someone else thinks its good...

if you want my opinion... you should get a tattoo of TMNT or the Teletubbies

That's what I was saying. Letting someone else pick your tattoo is lame. I'm with you, I think he'd look good with a Hello Kitty on the chest and a Sailor Moon on the forearm.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kaisander/other/matt%20tattoos.jpg
Some other great ideas:
http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A30319/high/trogdor1.jpg
http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A30318/high/p0xmg4cp.jpg

Melinda
11-25-2003, 05:36 PM
:rofl: Those are classic pics :clap:

sikh_n_destroy
11-25-2003, 07:29 PM

That's what I was saying. Letting someone else pick your tattoo is lame. I'm with you, I think he'd look good with a Hello Kitty on the chest and a Sailor Moon on the forearm.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kaisander/other/matt%20tattoos.jpg
Some other great ideas:
http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A30319/high/trogdor1.jpg
http://www.bmezine.com/tattoo/A30318/high/p0xmg4cp.jpg

dude i dont know abt me....
BUT THOSE REALLY LOOK GOOD ON U....
U SHOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER TAT....
hahhaha:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sikh_n_destroy
11-25-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by GT3
Here

wiked tatto....

gettin this for sure....

instead of watever it says chinese their..
puttin earth in chinese on the top
and fire in chinese in the bottom....;) ;) :rofl:

Dj_Stylz
11-25-2003, 08:47 PM
Get the sikh symbol ahhaha it makes sence i want to get the om symbol soon hehe

/////AMG
11-25-2003, 09:01 PM
^^:werd: ^^But he has a M3 right? So I think its enough hahah

SickBastard
11-26-2003, 04:27 PM
Might I suggest some biomechanical stuff. I have my next tattoo appt jan 8/04 and I getting my leg done with a huge biomechanical piece.

sikh_n_destroy
11-26-2003, 04:31 PM
sikh symbol wont be too bad!!!!

but its way too commona and so is OM..
well its up to u anyways....

403Gemini
11-26-2003, 04:58 PM
i love that hello kitty one...

but yea you shouldnt really ask what tattooes to get... perhaps ideas for some. i like the canadian maple leaf, im gunna get a huge one on my left pec, then a wolf on my right bicep.

D'z Nutz
11-26-2003, 05:01 PM
"pen 15"

sikh_n_destroy
11-28-2003, 01:46 AM
lolzzzz :D :rofl:

surferbaby13
11-28-2003, 01:54 AM
tattoos on a guy is so sexy but it has to be in the right places.

googe
11-28-2003, 02:08 AM
get a butterfly on your hip

sikh_n_destroy
11-28-2003, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by surferbaby13
tattoos on a guy is so sexy but it has to be in the right places.

right place like wat???

itsnotaDUB
11-28-2003, 07:42 AM
this is my tiger
wow shitty pic. sorry

Mckenzie
11-28-2003, 06:30 PM
I agree with the rest of the people in saying that your tattoo should be something that means something to you. Get something that you wont regret when you are 50 and flabby. Tribal bands are cool but a little bit overdone. Here is my tattie.... Clan Macleod logo with Celtic Knotwork

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p15db0d4e29bc2137f8b3850950d233df/fa70f710.jpg

surferbaby13
11-28-2003, 07:05 PM
not around the the shin or calves.....or however it is spelt. Collarbone is sexy in the back that is. around the arm....shoulders. But those sleeves. I can't stand to look at that. Or having it all over the chest. It just looks trashie to me

-APEX-
11-28-2003, 07:21 PM
lol heres a good one get one of micky mouse mowing your pubic hair its always good for a laugh or use my avatar pic and get it done across your back

surferbaby13
11-28-2003, 07:24 PM
how about I don't have pubic hair so nice try.......
How about that satan.....excellent choice. Holly

lint
11-28-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by surferbaby13
how about I don't have pubic hair so nice try.......
How about that satan.....excellent choice. Holly

That just means Mickey has done his job :D

jdmakkord
11-28-2003, 09:31 PM
I've got one on my chest, stomach, back and shoulder

Melinda
11-29-2003, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by Mckenzie
I agree with the rest of the people in saying that your tattoo should be something that means something to you. Get something that you wont regret when you are 50 and flabby. Tribal bands are cool but a little bit overdone. Here is my tattie.... Clan Macleod logo with Celtic Knotwork

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid90/p15db0d4e29bc2137f8b3850950d233df/fa70f710.jpg
That's a sweet tattoo man, mine is gonna be the claddagh made of the initials of my family (kind of abstract) with a bunch of celtic knotwork as well...never thought of the clan though (I come from the MacRae clan, nice to see more of the scottish pride goin on :thumbsup: )

Mckenzie
11-29-2003, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Melinda

That's a sweet tattoo man, mine is gonna be the claddagh made of the initials of my family (kind of abstract) with a bunch of celtic knotwork as well...never thought of the clan though (I come from the MacRae clan, nice to see more of the scottish pride goin on :thumbsup: )

Thanks. :)

As you probably know, there are many different color combos and styles of clan logos. The knotwork can also get very complicated. Most places will charge you an arm and a leg to design and tattoo custom knotwork too. Yours sounds pretty sweet though. I got mine done down at Bushido by a girl named Stacy-Rae. She is a MAcleod and has done this tattoo a few times before. Iron Will wanted $450 for this one and she only charged me $240 (Clan Discount ;) ). You should go check her out..... she does great work and isn't overpriced.

Wildcat
11-29-2003, 04:18 PM
that celtic knotwork is wicked, i really like the look of it. nice tat Mckenzie :thumbsup:

Mckenzie
11-30-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Wildcat
that celtic knotwork is wicked, i really like the look of it. nice tat Mckenzie :thumbsup:

Thanx bro...:)

Melinda
11-30-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Mckenzie

Thanks. :)

As you probably know, there are many different color combos and styles of clan logos. The knotwork can also get very complicated. Most places will charge you an arm and a leg to design and tattoo custom knotwork too. Yours sounds pretty sweet though. I got mine done down at Bushido by a girl named Stacy-Rae. She is a MAcleod and has done this tattoo a few times before. Iron Will wanted $450 for this one and she only charged me $240 (Clan Discount ;) ). You should go check her out..... she does great work and isn't overpriced.
That's a pretty sweet deal. I'll definately consider it and I'll give her a call to see what she's all about. I think I might be going through Darrin at Iron Will, he just did my brother's Thai tattoo and it looks incredible :thumbsup:

Mckenzie
11-30-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Melinda

That's a pretty sweet deal. I'll definately consider it and I'll give her a call to see what she's all about. I think I might be going through Darrin at Iron Will, he just did my brother's Thai tattoo and it looks incredible :thumbsup:

They defenitaly do quality work there but they screwed me around for almost a month and a half before they even had something designed. Then they wanted $250 just for a little knot work and another $200 for the logo in the middle. When I went down to Bushiddo she asked me if I wanted to do it that afternoon!

I think you will be ok either place you go. Those are the two places that I narrowed it down to and I went with Bushiddo because the girl had done my Tattoo before on other people and I got sick of dealing with that secretary at Iron Will.

Good Luck!

04blackMAX
11-30-2003, 10:59 PM
stacie-rae just did my 2, shes a cool chick

jdmakkord
11-30-2003, 11:04 PM
Casey Davis at living colors did 2 of mine, awesome work, and 25+ years of experience. Have heard from some people that he can be a little closed minded when it comes to some designs, but I have not had any problems personally.

THE GOVERNATOR
12-01-2003, 12:22 AM
get a cross tatoo i knoe there over rated and all but they look good

THE GOVERNATOR
12-01-2003, 12:23 AM
or if your felling really daring get the words YEAH DUDE I ROCK! acroos your back lol

Wildcat
12-01-2003, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by prosh
omfg :english: ... half the shit i'm reading makes NO sense!

:werd:
sikh_n_destroy; fucking grow up! :whipped: :english: :banghead: