PDA

View Full Version : 1989 Nissan 240SX Hatchback **BC CAR**

CraziKouki
12-27-2009, 07:55 PM
Hey I have a (LHD)1989 Nissan 240sx with barely any rust that I bought in British Columbia a while ago. The reason why i am selling my car is due to debt. Its an amazing car that has no rust on the rocker panels with a really good looking interior in great condition and a fairly new silver paintjob from the previous owner. Its lowered with Ebatchi Lowering Springs and is riding on 17" 7 Spoke Gun Metal Grey Motegi Rims in near mint condition. In the pictures there are different rims on the back that will not be included since they are winter tires just to move the car around better, and the rear Motegi rims which are included have summer tires. Also it has a Hi-Flow 3" Catback Exhaust with a stubby tip *looks nice* and is wired for subs in the back, new brake pads all around, a New Clutch, new NGK Spark Plugs and a Compustar 2-way Alarm with a Sony Xplode Deck and a New Battery This is a perfect candidate for a SR20 which is an extra $1800 for the motor swap or a perfect cheap reliable summer or winter 240sx that starts up in -35 like a charm every time, and you look good at the same time. The engine which has one hundred seventy five thousand km is in great condition and it still has the acceleration when you need it. The body has close to three hundred thousand km but for the amount of rust you would never have guessed since its been in B.C. for its whole life. For the price you could easily build your dream drift car for less than 6,000 or have a nice looking fuel efficient vehicle. Located in Calgary. E-mail or call (403)(710-5579) for more questions and details or for a time to come look at the vehicle.

Here is a like for pictures....

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1989-Nissan-240SX-Hatchback-BC-CAR-W0QQAdIdZ176447972

Price is $3,000 Firm, Thanks