PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Solutions Calgary Review

VWEvo
01-01-2010, 11:22 AM
About a month ago I asked for recommendations regarding a reputable shop to install DVD headrests into my Range Rover. A few members including Tunerworks highly recommended MSC. Gave them a call, where Larry (I believe he's one of the owners) spent tonnes of time talking me thru my options. Decided to go ahead immediately with the purchase of Rosen DVD headrests.

http://i1.ebayimg.com/06/i/000/e0/cd/6a6b_2.JPG
Was advised it would take about 1 week for them to recieve the units. In the mean time my vehicle was getting some issues sorted out so Larry actually went to the dealer to make sure the new headrests matched my leather 100% . I have an Almond interior (new color for 2009) so this was the first set of headrests they had to bring in. From what I understand it wasn't a perfect match, so Larry made sure headrests were reordered that were 100%

Dropped off the vehicle at their super nice and clean shop. You can tell the level of professionalism from the incredibly friendly staff and top notch facility.

After picking up the vehicle, was walked through the install, showed how to use the new screens (including built in video games).

I cannot express how impressed I am by this shop. If anyone is considering getting car starters, dvd screens, audio, or anything mobile electronic related, I would highly recommend starting at this shop.

Thanks to Tunerworks for the superb recommendation on MSC.

Jeremiah
01-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Cool, Got some pics?

Kafka
09-12-2010, 08:59 PM
From my dealings with Mobile Solutions your review and recommendations are correct. Tunerworks is well known to offer good advice.
Both shops are top notch both in products and service.
K.

1-Bar
09-12-2010, 09:26 PM
cool....gonna check them out, thanks for the point in the right direction