PDA

View Full Version : V8 S2000

rc2002
11-25-2003, 10:30 AM
Whoa check it out, T&T is selling a S2000 with a V8 engine!

http://www.buysell.com/moreinfo/moreinfo.asp?a_id=25226220

Mckenzie
11-25-2003, 10:41 AM
Doesnt surprise me....Those guys are tools.

2 years ago, I called the sales department to ask about a 91 legend, green 5 speed coupe for sale. I asked him how the body was, how the LEATHER was, and if it had the bose stock stereo in it.

He said he would phone me back after he went and checked and when he phoned me back, he said the leather was fine, it had the bose stereo and the body was mint.

So I drive all the way up there from Mckenzie, and look around for this nice legend. I ask him where it is and he cant find it. Finally he comes to me and says its in the shop. I get there, and he shows me a lime green Integra with cloth interior and an aftermarket Sony Explod CD player.

I'm like "wtf is this?"

He said "sorry....but dont you want an integra...??..they are nice cars too..."

I walked out...

Dumbass.

rc2002
11-25-2003, 10:47 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That sucks that you drove all the way from Mckenzie to T&T, but it's hilarious that it was a lime green integra with cloth and an explod CD player. It might not have been leather or bose, but at least it was green right?

:)

Mckenzie
11-25-2003, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by richardchan2002
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That sucks that you drove all the way from Mckenzie to T&T, but it's hilarious that it was a lime green integra with cloth and an explod CD player. It might not have been leather or bose, but at least it was green right?

:)

lol

Yeah....lol....he got that part right!

What a fuckin tool though. I got so excited because it was a 5 speed coupe for under 10 grand, and I figured out my payments and everything.

The worst thing thing is he actually said he went and checked the leather and that it was fine.:thumbsdow

I laugh about it now though....:tongue: :angel: :nut: :rofl: :rofl:

C4S
11-25-2003, 11:14 PM
They are Crazy .. know nothing about car . V8 ? ha ha .:D I think they mean V tech ... :guns:

I had an Arguement with a Toyota Salesman 3 years ago ( Yes ! toyota again !)
That guy kept telling me a Celica GTS is a V6 ! He even open the HOOD ..and said " 188 HP ! NEW V6 from the Camry! "

I said " no, it is called VVTI 1.8L 4 bang !"

He said " ha ha, silly guy, how can a 1.8 4 cyclinder engine has 188 hp ? you must be kidding ! I have been selling Toyota for many yrs, never heard a 4 cyclinder engine has more then 180 HP! it is the V6 from Camry! "

Of course, I didnt argue with him and just left. :zzz::guns:

fast95pony
11-25-2003, 11:44 PM
...or maybe VTEC ?? :dunno:

GTS Jeff
11-26-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by C4S
They are Crazy .. know nothing about car . V8 ? ha ha .:D I think they mean V tech ... :guns:

I had an Arguement with a Toyota Salesman 3 years ago ( Yes ! toyota again !)
That guy kept telling me a Celica GTS is a V6 ! He even open the HOOD ..and said " 188 HP ! NEW V6 from the Camry! "

I said " no, it is called VVTI 1.8L 4 bang !"

He said " ha ha, silly guy, how can a 1.8 4 cyclinder engine has 188 hp ? you must be kidding ! I have been selling Toyota for many yrs, never heard a 4 cyclinder engine has more then 180 HP! it is the V6 from Camry! "

Of course, I didnt argue with him and just left. :zzz::guns: haha u should have counted out the # of cylinders for him

James
11-26-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Mckenzie
Doesnt surprise me....Those guys are tools.

2 years ago, I called the sales department to ask about a 91 legend, green 5 speed coupe for sale. I asked him how the body was, how the LEATHER was, and if it had the bose stock stereo in it.

He said he would phone me back after he went and checked and when he phoned me back, he said the leather was fine, it had the bose stereo and the body was mint.

So I drive all the way up there from Mckenzie, and look around for this nice legend. I ask him where it is and he cant find it. Finally he comes to me and says its in the shop. I get there, and he shows me a lime green Integra with cloth interior and an aftermarket Sony Explod CD player.

I'm like "wtf is this?"

He said "sorry....but dont you want an integra...??..they are nice cars too..."

I walked out...

Dumbass.

fawk, i would have been pissed! thats just stupid!!

mutsuraboshi
11-26-2003, 05:21 PM
haha wat is this T&T place?

TegLover
11-26-2003, 06:35 PM
T&T Honda

Idratherbsidewayz
11-27-2003, 12:42 AM
Back when we had our 1990 civic si, my mom went in and caused such a huge argument our family got banned from going in there... :D :rofl: