PDA

View Full Version : STOLEN: 2003 Dark Blue Tiburon

im2fst4u
01-03-2010, 01:02 AM
Please be on the look out for a 2003 dark blue Tiburon with license plate ESL-734.

The dead giveaways are the dent above the gas cap, Northstar Hyundai license plate cover and a missing GT tag.

This was stolen from my cousins garage while on holidays, within the past 3 days.

Please call CPS if you see this car.

Thanks to Beyond in advance

torob
01-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Post some pics for easier spotting

Kloubek
01-03-2010, 01:29 AM
Shitty. Does your cuz live in Airdrie too?

InLoveWitRSX
01-03-2010, 01:33 AM
does your cousin live in bonavista?

PRELUDEZZZ
01-03-2010, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by im2fst4u
Please be on the look out for a 2003 dark blue Tiburon with license plate ESL-734.

The dead giveaways are the dent above the gas cap, Northstar Hyundai license plate cover and a missing GT tag.

This was stolen from my cousins garage while on holidays, within the past 3 days.

Please call CPS if you see this car.

Thanks to Beyond in advance

try to see a psychic that has crystal ball, they can tell u about your car where's located..

J.M.
01-03-2010, 03:21 AM
Originally posted by PRELUDEZZZ

try to see a psychic that has crystal ball, they can tell u about your car where's located..

:facepalm:

:english:

zipdoa
01-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by PRELUDEZZZ

in before you're banned.

hope your cousin finds the tiburon OP, i'll keep my eyes peeled.

revelations
01-03-2010, 12:54 PM
Odds are good that the vehicle will be recovered within the next few weeks.

im2fst4u
01-03-2010, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by torob
Post some pics for easier spotting
Sorry guys, he does not have any pictures of the car. He did say it was bone stock.

Originally posted by Kloubek
Shitty. Does your cuz live in Airdrie too?
No, he is up in Coventry.

Apparently someone broke the basement window, gained access to the home, rifled through their belongings (stealing change from a change jar) then they found the Tiburon keys on the table and way they went. Nothing else was taken from the home other than change and the car.

He also said that in looking at how the foot tracks in the snow were somewhat covered over with new or blowing snow he is guessing they took the car New Years eve.

Not a nice way to return home from a brief holiday.

Thanks to all for being on the look out.

bignerd
01-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Will keep my eyes open in Coventry, doubt it is still here though.
There is a car quite deep in the ditch across the road from Country Hills Toyota(between Barlow and the turn off to get into the truck gas station on the north side of Country Hills)-no idea what make though, just saw it passing by from the other side and it was dark when I came home-it appears to be dark colored but I can only see the roof.

Probably not his but if he is driving by tell him to stop and take a look, you can barely see this car from the road. I thought it was someone that slid off the road.

Chantastic
01-17-2010, 07:39 PM
I'll keep my eyes peeled I'm sort of around that area. is the dent a big one? Or just some tiny thing?