PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Roommates

wintonyk
01-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Listening to Vibe on the radio this morning on my way to work they were talking about crazy and strange things you or your roomies have gotten up to. One example was the host crawled into bed with her roomie without realizing it.

I got laughing at some of the funny stories and thought i would scope out some crazy shit that has happened to others.

Here is my story:

A few years ago i lived in Halifax with 4 other guys. After a night of partying the lady friend went down to the kitchen to grab some water. Only to discover one of my roomies standing their in his boxers one leg up on the coffee table with a bow and arrow fully cocked aiming at a teddy bear on the couch. As he shot out the arrow he let out a huge indian war cry. This was 7 am.

I thought this was ridiculous but know I am not the only one that has had this kind of experience.

HyperZell
01-04-2010, 02:17 PM
I know a guy whose roomie had a gf who stayed at their place all the time. She stole his toilet paper and watched him when he slept - how's that?

JfuckinC
01-04-2010, 02:22 PM
i once knew a guy that tin foiled his roommates entire room :eek: :eek:

Kona9
01-04-2010, 02:29 PM
I lived with a guy that would do a really good job cleaning his Jeep after he went 4x4ing.

It was my job to take care of all the yardwork, snow removal etc. And this was a pretty nice house. Whenever he got his purty little jeep cleaned up he would leave the mounds of dirt and mud right where it landed in the driveway. Not only making a huge mess, but not giving two shits about the work I did/had to do.

I was polite the first two times about asking him to clean it up. Then the warning went out that if it wasn't cleaned up the next time he went out...that I would put the lot of dirt and mud in his bed.

It happened a 3rd time. :D

TC2002
01-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by HyperZell
I know a guy whose roomie had a gf who stayed at their place all the time. She stole his toilet paper and watched him when he slept - how's that?

Ha ha. My former roommate stole the toilet paper too. She also made her stance the first day that she "doesn't believe in dirty water" so I should expect that the water would be running before and when she brushes her teeth, washes her face, when she would rinse fruits/veggies/dishes and anything that may require her to use water.

JRSC00LUDE
01-04-2010, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by HyperZell

Unlike the other genius, I see what you did there! :D

TC2002
01-04-2010, 02:37 PM
^Touche

Kobe
01-04-2010, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC
i once knew a guy that tin foiled his roommates entire room :eek: :eek:

:rofl: :rofl:

I should send it into vibe...

LadyLuck
01-04-2010, 03:03 PM
A few years ago I accidentally walked in on my roomies doing it.

It just so happened that my roomies were my parents.

:barf:

JfuckinC
01-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Kobe

:rofl: :rofl:

I should send it into vibe...

fuck you should send it everywhere, you did a pretty good job lol
when you get his reaction you could prob get on the break.com homepage, and get $400 lol..

beyond_ban
01-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by LadyLuck
A few years ago I accidentally walked in on my roomies doing it.

It just so happened that my roomies were my parents.

:barf:

... and from that day on your sexual orientation was forever changed?

Kavy
01-04-2010, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

... and from that day on your sexual orientation was forever changed?

Well done sir, well done.

GREENBOY
01-04-2010, 06:31 PM
My (i'd like to stress...) Ex-girlfriend and me got hammered one night while I was living away at University. She went to the bathroom in the early hours, ended up in the wrong room and in bed with my Greek housemate and her boyfriend where she refused to leave and then pissed all over their bed. They weren't very happy. Man I was so embarrassed I made her buy them a bottle of wine and take it round the next day. There was just the boyfriend and his friends in there when she knocked on the door. They just sniggered and she was totally embarrassed. Bad at the time but I can laugh about it now. She was a train wreck.

psycoticclown
01-04-2010, 07:11 PM
^^:rofl:

That takes the cake. Walking in and pissing on somebody else's bed :rofl:

schurchill39
01-04-2010, 07:22 PM
This literally just happened not even 20 minutes ago. I was sitting at the island eating and my roo mate comes in with a bag asking me in an excited voice if I wanted to see what she just got. She then busts out this multifunction purple vibrator with a beaver for a clit stimulator and proceeds to tell me about all the different functions it has. Unfortunately (or fortunately how ever you wish to see it) this sort of thing happens all the time. If she wasn't dating my best friend....

Kona9
01-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Originally posted by schurchill39
This literally just happened not even 20 minutes ago. I was sitting at the island eating and my roo mate comes in with a bag asking me in an excited voice if I wanted to see what she just got. She then busts out this multifunction purple vibrator with a beaver for a clit stimulator and proceeds to tell me about all the different functions it has. Unfortunately (or fortunately how ever you wish to see it) this sort of thing happens all the time. If she wasn't dating my best friend....

best friend as in....post pics of beaver dildo wielding roo mate,
or best friends as in...Beyond will never know what the beaver dildo wielding roo mate looks like?

ekguy
01-04-2010, 08:01 PM
I live with three girls back in NB. My gf, her best friend, and this weird from the country girl.

Anyways she'd never really been around many guys. homeschooled and everything.

Rachel, my gf's best friend would always go into Coleen's room and steal her hamburger helper or kd and shit since she kept it all in her room. And one day, when Coleen was supposed to be at work Rachel walked in on her literally breathing in one of my old deodorants that had been in the garbage.

We also caught her crawling around the apartment like an animal at 4 in the morning.

I also went to the washroom once at 3ish in the morning and turn on the light to the bathroom and she's just standing in the hall staring down it towards the rooms and bathroom. Turned off the light (since I was in my boxers) and asked her how long she'd been in the hall and she said about 2 hours....

:nut:

dandia89
01-04-2010, 08:24 PM
just walk in her room mutliple times by "mistake"