Make and Model: Subaru WRX Hybrid
Exterior Color: WRB
Interior Color: Black
Auto or Manual: 6 speed manual
Odometer Reading: 97,000 kms
Location of Vehicle: Calgary

Description:

GT28R turbo (ceramic coated)
2.5L STI Built Block (All engine work professional done by Techworks 47,000 kms ago)
2.0L WRX head - port and polished
Techworks oversized forged pistons
Eagle forged rods
Hydra EMS - tuned by Element Tuning
PE 850cc fuel injectors
Walbro fuel pump
Apexi Super AVC-R boost controller
GT spec header
Front mount intercooler with ceramic coated piping
3" downpipe
Greddy EVO2 catless exhaust
6 speed JDM Tranny
ACT stage 2 street clutch
Lighten flywheel
One piece aluminum driveshaft
3 row radiator
Ion Springs with KYB AGX Struts
Whiteline front and rear swap bars
Cusco front and rear strut bars
17" x 7.5 Grams Light rims - BRONZE (15 lbs each)
Willwood 4 piston brakes
Kartboy short shifter w/ STI shifter knob
HID kit
Momo Jet 300mm steering wheel
New paint job by Screamin Paintworks last summer (car was keyed)

I had a GT35R in my previous setup and it pushed 447hp to the wheel. It was WAY too much power for me so I swapped out for the smaller GT28R turbo and haven't dynoed it since. Probably guessing around 340hp to the wheel @ 18 psi, you can push it more but I don't.

If you baby the car, summer fuel mileage will be around 22-24 mpg, and winter fuel mileage is around 17-19 mpg.

I had originally planned on using this as my fun "family" car. It didn't quite work out that way. This car has some shortcomings as a family car. It rides a little stiff and there’s not much room for a baby seat so it’s hard for me to justify keeping the car. Unfortunately the reality of life is that those are the tradeoffs for having a performance machine. I don't race and never plan to, drive like a granny so might as well swap for a more fuel efficient car. As most subbie owners already know, the AWD is unbelieveable and will be missed, NEVER got stuck in winter.

Asking Price: $22,000 obo

Email me at [email protected] if interested.

I've attached a few older pics of the vehicle, recent pics won't be up until I get a chance to get it a good wash.