PDA

View Full Version : ECA stack and sex

semograd
01-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Whats your guys opinion on this? Would it be dangerous to take this before having sex or is it just like taking it before any other cardio activity?

KRyn
01-05-2010, 12:25 PM
Really, is this a serious fucking question? If you don't know the answer to this you shouldn't be taking an ECA stack, fatty.

GQBalla
01-05-2010, 12:34 PM
it will give you limp dick syndrome.

don't do it........

im just kidding

snoop101
01-05-2010, 12:38 PM
Im sure your trolling, but i'll give ya my 2 cents.

Years ago I used to take 250mg of Caffine and ephedra (Ya I know I used to work late and party). I never had any issues and really I used to love it before sex because your like a machine.

semograd
01-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by KRyn
Really, is this a serious fucking question? If you don't know the answer to this you shouldn't be taking an ECA stack, fatty.

:facepalm: Thanks for the contribution :facepalm:

And yes this is a serious question. Im curious, I have never taken it before but i was just wondering if you would get similar fat burning effects.

GQBalla
01-05-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by semograd

And yes this is a serious question. Im curious, I have never taken it before but i was just wondering if you would get similar fat burning effects.

why wouldn't it have the similar fat burning effects?
eca makes you lose fat by breathing

spike98
01-05-2010, 12:52 PM
I would just smoke a point or two of crystal. Have you ever seen a fat meth head?

snoop101
01-05-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by semograd

Im confused on your question. Are you asking if its safe to take before sex or are you asking if you will burn fat during sex if you do take it?

gqmw
01-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by snoop101

Im confused on your question. Are you asking if its safe to take before sex or are you asking if you will burn fat during sex if you do take it?

I think he's asking if its safe to take before sex.

Toma
01-14-2010, 07:30 PM
I tried it last year.... I am better without it for whatever reason.

It makes "round 2" more difficult.

James Winz
01-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Where can you get ECA stack in calgary?

BenC
01-17-2010, 04:55 PM
i've done it. It's nothing special, yes it's safe. Unless you're a massive vagina, then you might die.

Jeremiah
01-17-2010, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by James Winz
Where can you get ECA stack in calgary?

You have to buy them seperately.

Ephedrine can be purchased at Popeyes, it is in small doseages though as its sold as a nasal decongestant. If you're going to add aspirin to the mix, (no proof of need) then get the lowest dosage possible (81mcg i think)..

Do some research if you actually need it though, hasn't really done anything for me and i have been eating in a calorie deficit with under 10g carbs per day, no diet sodas, only water while on ketosis :dunno: and working out 2 hours a day the past 7 days..

Mind you i've been on a low carb diet for a year now so i think my body is pretty much adjusted to it hence the lack of results...