PDA

View Full Version : Worlds most expensive car accidents!

Twin_Cam_Turbo
01-05-2010, 02:12 PM
I loled! Hopefully not a re-post!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=206287

kevie88
01-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Ahaha awesome, didn't expect that!

scat19
01-05-2010, 04:01 PM
lol thats good.

I cried at the top 3. 10 million dollar car in a hurricane? dang.

GQBalla
01-05-2010, 04:05 PM
lol

beyond_ban
01-05-2010, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by scat19
lol thats good.

I cried at the top 3. 10 million dollar car in a hurricane? dang.

WHY, for the love of God, would you store such a rare, expensive beauty in an area known for national disasters? That's like storing your car in a garage in LA with shelves full of bowling balls. Just wait for the earthquake, like seriously, fuck.

shakalaka
01-05-2010, 04:13 PM
haha awesome

freshprince1
01-05-2010, 04:16 PM
That was a good read. I learned some new ferarri info. Cool post.

GQNammer
01-05-2010, 04:17 PM
The new number 1 is down right awesome

bubbley
01-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Was so expecting that :rofl:

mowglee
01-05-2010, 04:31 PM
What did that Enzo hit to be cut in half?

Boomph
01-05-2010, 04:34 PM
HAHA the new number one definitely was unexpected!!

beyond_ban
01-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by mowglee
What did that Enzo hit to be cut in half?

The owner was doing a police charity race somewhere in the US with the intentions of getting the highest speeding "ticket". The driver would get clocked, and his corresponding "ticket" would be the amount he paid to the police charity. This guy should have not raced, and donated the Enzo instead.

Story time... He was hitting around 200 MPH when he went down a hill but when he came back up the other side of the hill and hit the crest he got some air under his car which made it take off into the air because of the lost down force. I believe the Enzo is designed to destroy itself like that in order to protect the driver. The driver was hospitalized with broken legs and a few other minor injuries. That crash holds the record for highest recorded speed in a crash in North America.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
01-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban

The owner was doing a police charity race somewhere in the US with the intentions of getting the highest speeding "ticket". The driver would get clocked, and his corresponding "ticket" would be the amount he paid to the police charity. This guy should have not raced, and donated the Enzo instead.

Story time... He was hitting around 200 MPH when he went down a hill but when he came back up the other side of the hill and hit the crest he got some air under his car which made it take off into the air because of the lost down force. I believe the Enzo is designed to destroy itself like that in order to protect the driver. The driver was hospitalized with broken legs and a few other minor injuries. That crash holds the record for highest recorded speed in a crash in North America.

Wasnt it like 196mph that he crashed at I heard? Thats an insane speed.

bubbley
01-05-2010, 04:44 PM
is there an email version of this?

need to send this out to the boys at work :rofl:

Twin_Cam_Turbo
01-05-2010, 04:46 PM
Yes there is an email version as well.

beyond_ban
01-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo

Wasnt it like 196mph that he crashed at I heard? Thats an insane speed.

Ya, i believe right around there. He reached over 200MPH earlier in his run.

911fever
01-05-2010, 05:10 PM
:rofl:

dre_1993
01-05-2010, 08:55 PM

There was an Enzo that crashed during a charity race, but the picture is of the car involved in a crash in California.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Eriksson#Car_crash

ImporTuner
01-05-2010, 09:35 PM
LOL wtf! Are you serious!?!? An Escalade to be #1!

BlackArcher101
01-05-2010, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by ImporTuner
LOL wtf! Are you serious!?!? An Escalade to be #1!

Woosh

Not sure why #2 is on there as it isn't really a car crash. And did #1 really run into the back of slow moving traffic? Looks like another pole impact to me.

Graham_A_M
01-06-2010, 01:11 AM
#1, epic w1n.

:rofl: :rofl:

There are some cars that are NOT to be driven. The top 4 (excluding Number 1) was a good compilation of such cars.

chkolny541
01-06-2010, 04:06 AM

yea you are completely off, the one pictured was not a charity anything, it was just a drunk guy acting showing off.

http://www.malibutimes.com/articles/2006/02/24/news/news1.txt

SCHIDER23
01-06-2010, 06:56 AM
I LOL when I saw the new number 1, btw looking at those pics makes you wonder who is crazy enough to take a 28 million dollar classic to a race:banghead:, great list.:thumbsup

topmade
01-06-2010, 07:24 AM
The Escalade costs more then all of them combined at over $300 million right now haha:nut: