PDA

View Full Version : My Blackberry tour is missing several programs

extm88
01-05-2010, 02:16 PM
I have a Blackberry Tour that I traded with some guy for my old iphone. Im with rogers and the phones for Bell so it had to be unlocked.
I realized after the trade that I cant use 3G with a unlocked phone. Not that big of a deal.
I now realize that I do not have Blackberry App World?? and/or Brickbreaker. Anyone have any idea where I can find this and get it on the phone or why this might be.
Thanks

stardotstar
01-05-2010, 03:32 PM
You can install the blackberry desktop manager and download the proper OS version for your phone. Hook up your phone to your computer and you'll be able to add the software or reload your OS.

The Blackberry App world is available over the air you can get it from the blackberry website.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the tour doesn't support the Rogers 3G spectrum.

GQBalla
01-05-2010, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by stardotstar
You can install the blackberry desktop manager and download the proper OS version for your phone. Hook up your phone to your computer and you'll be able to add the software or reload your OS.

The Blackberry App world is available over the air you can get it from the blackberry website.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the tour doesn't support the Rogers 3G spectrum.

absolutely correct.

load up bbdm and you select application loader, select brickbreaker and it will add it.

go on the internet and download blackberry app world.

extm88
01-05-2010, 04:18 PM
thanks for the help....CLOSED