PDA

View Full Version : FS: NEW Resistance 2

Nekura
01-05-2010, 10:14 PM
I am selling brand new still sealed copies of Resistance 2 for PS3 $40. It is currently selling for $60 and over at other places such as futureshop, eb games, game spot.

riceboy
01-06-2010, 11:55 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

jjmac
01-06-2010, 12:03 PM
Original Post Removed by a dumbass mod. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

jjmac
01-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Wow Mod FAIL, I offered a price dumbass, based on what Riceboy said it was going for 10$ at Sony Store, how is that against the forum regulations.

13. If your see a price that's too high, don't go and bitch out the seller. The thread will die eventually because nobody would want to buy 'em.

I want my user rating back and take a user rating off yours Mod LOL

cocoabrova
01-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Receipt?

jjmac
01-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by cocoabrova
Receipt?

The fuck you need a receipt for LOL if you plan on buying the game, then returning it to make $10, might as well not buy the game and keep your money. HAHA you must the dumbass mod...:facepalm: dude you fail haha

gqmw
01-07-2010, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by jjmac

The fuck you need a receipt for LOL if you plan on buying the game, then returning it to make $10, might as well not buy the game and keep your money. HAHA you must the dumbass mod...:facepalm: dude you fail haha

Are you retarded? Obviously he is asking for the receipt to find out how much the guy paid for it...and making sure he's not trying to make 30 bucks off of it.

I'd be interested if you're willing to show receipt as well.

jjmac
01-07-2010, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by gqmw

Are you retarded? Obviously he is asking for the receipt to find out how much the guy paid for it...and making sure he's not trying to make 30 bucks off of it.

I'd be interested if you're willing to show receipt as well.

Dude, this game brand new sells for $9.99 at the sony store as riceboy pointed out for the OP to reconsider his asking price. But the "mod" decided to remove his post and my second post. So knowing this fact already, what's the need for the receipt?

Nekura
01-10-2010, 11:52 AM
I do not have a receipt as it was a gift for Christmas that was given to me as a recommendation from the future shop sales associate as a awesome game for gaming lovers. However, the sale associate neglected the fact that I am female and hate first person shooter games and get super dizzy. (Not saying all girls, but this one anways)

I went to the sony store to ask and they said they are all sold out everywhere for $10.

I will consider trade for little big planet because thats the game I'm truly after lol.