PDA

View Full Version : Shania Tickets??

Ferio_vti
11-25-2003, 06:57 PM
Kinda last minute, but would anyone be able to get me some decent tickets to her show?? For a female friend.:confused:

Thanks.

Tiny
11-25-2003, 07:10 PM
its a sold out show...good luck

pinoyhero
11-25-2003, 08:57 PM
I've got two tix but to sell them I'd have to break the GFriend the bad news. They are decent seats, tix cost like 90 each. I may be able to part with a bic pen you would be interested in, I'm selling the pen for $500 and I'll throw in 2 tix to Shania if your like. Pm me if interested.

SinisterProbeGt
11-26-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by pinoyhero
I've got two tix but to sell them I'd have to break the GFriend the bad news. They are decent seats, tix cost like 90 each. I may be able to part with a bic pen you would be interested in, I'm selling the pen for $500 and I'll throw in 2 tix to Shania if your like. Pm me if interested.

I saw the show in toronto last month it was awsome and scalpers were going as high a 1,000 bucks outside the show.

:eek:

Davetronz
11-26-2003, 01:06 PM
I have two tickets, each bought for $125.00
If I were to part with them I would START the price at $725.00
But.... Im not... Sorry ;)

sexualbanana
11-27-2003, 01:17 AM
Just go to Tim Hortons

GTS Jeff
11-27-2003, 02:44 AM
yea ask littledan, i think he scored a bunch of tickets after a :poosie:-fest with an ugly

rc2002
11-27-2003, 10:02 AM
Try ebay!

Ferio_vti
11-27-2003, 07:01 PM

That's awful nice of you, but I'll have to pass.
Besides, now that I know you won't be home next Thursday, I'll just go and loot and trash your place.
But don't worry, I'll leave you that bic pen. That way, you'll still have something to fuck your girlfriend with.

Originally posted by richardchan2002
Try ebay!
Actually I check, considering how much some tickets are selling on eBay, they are a bad price.

pinoyhero
11-28-2003, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti

That's awful nice of you, but I'll have to pass.
Besides, now that I know you won't be home next Thursday, I'll just go and loot and trash your place.
But don't worry, I'll leave you that bic pen. That way, you'll still have something to fuck your girlfriend with.

Actually I check, considering how much some tickets are selling on eBay, they are a bad price.

Hey take it easy, I was just letting you know that I have tix for sale, what's your problem?

Davetronz
11-28-2003, 09:30 PM

Hey take it easy, I was just letting you know that I have tix for sale, what's your problem?
:werd: yea WTF...