PDA

View Full Version : FREE: Telus Internet Sticks

topmade
01-06-2010, 02:20 PM
I have 5 Telus Mobile Aircards (Internet Sticks) all EVDO for FREE....
4 of them are Compass 597 and the one with a cap is a Sierra Wireless 598
They are all deactivated of course and install software is on the stick. About 1 year old for all of them. All you need to do is get a month-month plan to use it. Perfect for someone who wants to try one for a month or so before commiting to a contract. I know these are worth some money so these are not to be re-sold and I will only give one per user.

** There is no contract on any of these. I am not a telus rep and don't offer any plans. Our company upgraded to the new HSPA sticks and we're just giving these sticks away for free

I have all the serial numbers and ESN numbers recorded so if anyone is caught trying to sell one of these for personal gain, I'll get our rep to mark it as stolen so it cannot be re-activated.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h228/topmade/DSC00199.jpg

First come first serve, no dibs. If there is a lot of interest I'll be giving them to older members first.
Located downtown or Panorama Hills

gqmw
01-08-2010, 10:00 AM
pm'd

topmade
01-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Thank you A790 for getting this thread unlocked :thumbsup: Any chance of getting my user rating back as well :love:

All sticks are spoken for right now, but I'll go down the list of pm's if there is a no show.

tom_9109
01-08-2010, 11:47 AM
do you think these could be cloned to match my existing stick so I have an extra?

topmade
01-08-2010, 11:58 AM
^^ I have no idea, but logic tells me you can't since that would mean you have two internet lines at your disposal when you're only paying for one. Check with a rep to make sure.

tom_9109
01-08-2010, 02:08 PM
I'd only use one at a time :) Its just to keep one in each car so I can use it while I am working and never forget it :)

topmade
01-08-2010, 03:16 PM
^^ After thinking about it more, it wouldn't be possible without hacker type software; it would be equivilent to cloning a cell phone.