PDA

View Full Version : Artie Lange stabbed himself 9 times

mr2mike
01-07-2010, 10:09 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/01/07/howard-stern-sidekick-artie-lange-hospitalized-violent-suicide-attempt/

Troubled comic Artie Lange landed in the hospital after stabbing himself nine times in an apparent suicide attempt, sources told The Post.

Lange's frantic mom called 911 Saturday morning after she entered his Hoboken apartment and found the bloodied funnyman, a law-enforcement source said.

Lange sustained six "hesitation wounds" and three deep plunges.

A source close to Lange's management team confirmed that the sidekick stabbed himself, adding that his mother had come to visit him that day to drop off food.

Surgeons managed to save Lange despite heavy bleeding.

"We all have our demons," Stern said on-air this week, referring to Lange's past battles with addiction. "Artie has given this show tremendous moments of great comedy. He's a tremendous contributor. He is a good man. Don't forget how great he is."

core_upt
01-07-2010, 12:13 PM
There has GOT to be a better way to go....suicide by stabbing yourself is just stupid - he must not be the sharpest knife in the drawer...

CSMRX7
01-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by core_upt
There has GOT to be a better way to go....suicide by stabbing yourself is just stupid - he must not have used the sharpest knife in the drawer...

Based on the 6 hesitational wounds I edited your post :D

Mibz
01-07-2010, 12:35 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and get inb4drugs.

heavyD
01-07-2010, 01:27 PM
I like Artie but he's a really depressed individual. Unless he get's some real help he probably won't make it to 50.

turbotrip
01-07-2010, 05:36 PM
lol what kind of idiot kills himself by repeated stabbings?