PDA

View Full Version : Mods please re open my thread

rece
01-07-2010, 06:21 PM
I can assure you it is not a business, my wife put this simple page together for my mom so people can see pictures of the puppies. If you want, we can take the link for the site off as I can see where it could look like a business.

She has 2 dogs, and only one that can even have puppies. Part of the reason she gets her dogs to have a litter is it helps to calm them down quite a bit, and if you are familiar with boxers, anything that can calm them down is worth it.

let me know if there is anything that I can do to make it more appropriate to have the post active.

I dont want to post a new one for worry of ban, and I always try to respect the rules of the forum.

Please dont close this, I am trying to have a dialogue in hopes of getting my post re-opened

Thanks

max_boost
01-07-2010, 06:26 PM
Mods do take bribes so if you paypal them each $5 or something they will look the other way.

dj_rice
01-07-2010, 06:33 PM
*cough* Puppy mill * cough*

rece
01-07-2010, 06:54 PM
apparently i just got "Beyonded", its not a puppy mill, if you read the original FS post, we have 5 generations in the family, and the litter really is just for calming effect... the side cash is nice, but really not the single reason for breeding.

how about if I am able to get the pups sold for $750 through the forum, I will donate $50 for each sold to Beyond and still offer the $50 discount (on kijiji they are listed at $800) to Beyonders.

I know money talks.

Or whoever allows it to be open and stay open will get a commission for any pups sold???

kind of a bribe i guess

dj_rice
01-07-2010, 06:56 PM
:rofl:

The_Rural_Juror
01-07-2010, 07:12 PM
Urghh...:thumbsdow

rage2
01-07-2010, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by rece
I know money talks.
Yes it does. Unfortunately for you, I'm filthy rich.

G-ZUS
01-07-2010, 07:32 PM
Become a sponsor?

cocoabrova
01-07-2010, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Zinga.....

Why don't you use the money you were going to 'donate' and become a sponsor? We offer very affordable Advertising Rates (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=2) :thumbsup:

*snipped*

Or whoever allows it to be open and stay open will get a commission for any pups sold???

kind of a bribe i guess

Wow first you try and advertise on here for free, then you try and cause a mutiny between the mods/admin?

Mibz
01-07-2010, 07:50 PM

Yes it does. Unfortunately for you, I'm filthy rich. And unfortunately for you, I'm not.

rece, offer accepted.

rage2
01-07-2010, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Mibz
And unfortunately for you, I'm not.

rece, offer accepted.
And I can fire you from not 1, but 2 of your jobs! :rofl:

dj_rice
01-07-2010, 07:58 PM

ZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Mibz
01-07-2010, 08:03 PM

And I can fire you from not 1, but 2 of your jobs! :rofl: You win this round....

rece
01-07-2010, 08:03 PM
My point was that it is not a business. As for becoming a sponsor, I would, but I don't have the cash that would be potentially coming from the sale.

They are not my pups, they are my technology illiterate mothers.

Really, at the end of the day, i was just trying to help her out. If I cant post them here, then I will move on.

But on a different note, I will look at the Sponsor section as I am may be looking to get my company on here.

Are there any flooring companies that sponsor Beyond?

KRyn
01-07-2010, 08:41 PM

To quote Dave Chappelle..

"I'm rich bioootch!"

Thaco
01-07-2010, 08:59 PM
you are 100 times more likely to sell them on kijiji than here anyways, it's not worth the fight.

BerserkerCatSplat
01-07-2010, 09:12 PM

Bahaha, poor Mibz! :rofl:

thetransporter
01-07-2010, 09:23 PM
My point was that it is not a business. As for becoming a sponsor, I would, but I don't have the cash that would be potentially coming from the sale.

They are not my pups, they are my technology illiterate mothers.

Really, at the end of the day, i was just trying to help her out. If I cant post them here, then I will move on.

But on a different note, I will look at the Sponsor section as I am may be looking to get my company on here.

Are there any flooring companies that sponsor Beyond?

are dog Mills legal?

max_boost
01-07-2010, 09:48 PM

Yeah rage2 is the richest guy I know.

rece
01-07-2010, 11:13 PM
well, I think its official...

THIS THREAD CAN BE CLOSED

thanks

cancer man
01-11-2010, 06:05 AM
apparently i just got "Beyonded", its not a puppy mill, if you read the original FS post, we have 5 generations in the family, and the litter really is just for calming effect... the side cash is nice, but really not the single reason for breeding.

how about if I am able to get the pups sold for $750 through the forum, I will donate $50 for each sold to Beyond and still offer the $50 discount (on kijiji they are listed at $800) to Beyonders.

I know money talks.

kind of a bribe i guess

You sir are fking pathetic and a dog pimp.

ClearBluewater
01-13-2010, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by cancer man

You sir are fking pathetic and a dog pimp.

Dogs are the new pigs.