PDA

View Full Version : toyota dangering peoples life

toyotasucks
01-08-2010, 01:08 PM
i got a maintenance service in vancouver on kingsway, and they told me my pickup truck needs to get alot of maintenance done and it cost me 1000, so i said okay. after it was done, while i was driving my whole tired flew off, so i called them and complain and they said they wont do anything about it. and i said you guys check my car and said everything was fine, so then i had to pay another 900 to get my tires fixed at this vancity autobody shop. then i didnt like how toyota treated me, so i came to the toyota services, and complain and they told me to bring the car there and they will see what they can do, and i just got my car fixed. what the fuck and i bought two cars from toyota too. this is fucken bullshit. i could of die when i got into the accident and all the manager said to me was " we cant do anything about it" what the fuck. if you ever think about buying toyota cars, dont.

codetrap
01-08-2010, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by toyotasucks
i got a maintenance service in vancouver on kingsway, and they told me my pickup truck needs to get alot of maintenance done and it cost me 1000, so i said okay. after it was done, while i was driving my whole tired flew off, so i called them and complain and they said they wont do anything about it. and i said you guys check my car and said everything was fine, so then i had to pay another 900 to get my tires fixed at this vancity autobody shop. then i didnt like how toyota treated me, so i came to the toyota services, and complain and they told me to bring the car there and they will see what they can do, and i just got my car fixed. what the fuck and i bought two cars from toyota too. this is fucken bullshit. i could of die when i got into the accident and all the manager said to me was " we cant do anything about it" what the fuck. if you ever think about buying toyota cars, dont.

WTF? Are you sure you're old enough to drive? You write like a 12 year old.

bmeier
01-08-2010, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by codetrap

WTF? Are you sure you're old enough to drive? You write like a 12 year old.

but hes hole tired flow of.

revelations
01-08-2010, 01:14 PM
What does "check my car" mean? Did they do work on the wheel that flew off?

Many places have a waiver that says you must check your lug nut torque after 50 miles if a tire was removed.

dr_jared88
01-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Haha, wow. Has our education system gone down hill that much?

JRSC00LUDE
01-08-2010, 01:20 PM
while i was driving my whole tired flew off

Maybe it went home for a nap? :dunno:

Sebasshole
01-08-2010, 01:28 PM
Uhmmm I Lyke toyodas they very nyce.

GTS4tw
01-08-2010, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by dr_jared88
Haha, wow. Has our education system gone down hill that much?

Yes. It is quite sad but this seems to be the average level of literacy. Most days reading forums is a headache as you try to sort out the "to two too" "your you're" their there they're" mistakes that seem to be prevalent in 90% of the posts. Don't people take basic spelling and grammar in the early grades anymore? When I was in elementary school I would have failed if I wrote anything approaching the OP, of course now you can't fail people as they will have hurt feelings.

You must have seriously fallen into a pit of money to be able to afford a new vehicle without a basic grade school education.

Unless of course the OP is actually mentally disabled, in which case he's doing SUPER!

TimeAttack
01-08-2010, 01:41 PM
if you ever think about dropping out of highschool, dont (sic)

That.Guy.S30
01-08-2010, 01:44 PM
it's so funny when people blame the company. BLAME the dealership. you should also explain when you say "check the car."

Redlyne_mr2
01-08-2010, 01:44 PM
I better watch out... I own 3 toyotas... does that mean I'm more at risk?

Meback
01-08-2010, 01:45 PM
lol wow, reading that was like eatting rubber and trying to speak at the same time.

TimeAttack
01-08-2010, 01:46 PM
Lols @ DANGERING PEOPLES LIFE

hahaha

scat19
01-08-2010, 01:57 PM
DFTT

TorqueDog
01-08-2010, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
I better watch out... I own 3 toyotas... does that mean I'm more at risk? If you own three, there's no hope for you. :angel:

Dumbass17
01-08-2010, 02:22 PM
This had me ROR-ing

toyotasucks
01-08-2010, 02:27 PM
i meant one tire flew off lols. and for the bitches out there who likes to say shit positive just stfu, for god sakes. if you got nothing nice to say, then dont say nothing at all. and coming up with a 12 yr old tlk, or uneducated seems like ur a 12 y.o and uneducated.

and lmfao i bet whoever is saying shit probably works for toyota. and for the person tht owns 3 toyota, yeah watch out.

thats all i gotta say. instead of talkin shit,why dont u do something good for ur society. sitting on here talkin crap, doesnt do you any good kid.

DENZILDON
01-08-2010, 02:31 PM
^^^^ :facepalm: :rofl:

Tik-Tok
01-08-2010, 02:37 PM

thats all i gotta say. instead of talkin shit,why dont u do something good for ur society. sitting on here talkin crap, doesnt do you any good kid.

We ARE attempting to do something good for society, we're trying to shame you into learning proper English grammar.

Sugarphreak
01-08-2010, 02:40 PM

nonlinear
01-08-2010, 02:43 PM
did the dealer actually remove said tire? if so, then i agree with OP that this is terrible service, and this is why it's very important to find an honest, reputable mechanic who will stand behind their work.

my advice would be to avoid dealerships unless the repair is under warranty. dealerships don't have to compete for work the same way independent shops do, and therefore have lower quality mechanics, poorer guarentees/warranties, and higher prices.

eblend
01-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Sebasshole

Toyoda was the lastname of the founder of Toyota actually, only reason it wasn't Toyoda is because TA is better then DA in Japanese (I think in Kanji characters). Just an interesting bit of info, but back to the topic....OP...can you please write out your problem in english? This board is mostly Calgary based, which is in Alberta, Canada, and our official language is English (and French, but who cares)

DENZILDON
01-08-2010, 02:57 PM
I guess the OP is very new to beyond. This is how we welcome new members. :D

We need more details about your issue.

What kind of maintenance did they perform? Just an oil change?
Did the tired sleep? err, I mean did the tire flew with the rim? or it's just the tire that blew?

And yes we have a lot of english teachers here so govern yourself accordingly.......

DonJuan
01-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
If you own three, there's no hope for you. :angel:

It's like having an STI, its usually follows you for life.

(interpret it how you like)

How much you wanna bet its like some 1983 Toyota Tercel that needed $1000 in work just to let the dealership release it back to the customer because it wasn't road worthy.

max_boost
01-08-2010, 03:09 PM
If we had the grammar test this guy would have never been able to sign up. :english:

beyond_ban
01-08-2010, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by eblend

Toyoda was the lastname of the founder of Toyota actually, only reason it wasn't Toyoda is because TA is better then DA in Japanese (I think in Kanji characters). Just an interesting bit of info, but back to the topic....OP...can you please write out your problem in english? This board is mostly Calgary based, which is in Alberta, Canada, and our official language is English (and French, but who cares)

What language is it that he is even speaking? A very interesting dialect indeed. It almost sounds like a variant of the Troll.

JRSC00LUDE
01-08-2010, 03:41 PM
Oh the trolling......

revelations
01-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
If we had the grammar test this guy would have never been able to sign up. :english:

Thats a very good idea. :thumbsup:

Basic engrish required to post on Beyond.

That.Guy.S30
01-08-2010, 04:07 PM
i just checked my toyota.
my wheels did not felled off. yes, they did not felled off!!

TimeAttack
01-08-2010, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Thi_Thi Subs
i just checked my toyota.
my wheels did not felled off. yes, they did not felled off!!

hahaha, I was mid-yawn when I read that and it ruined my yawn!

Jeremiah
01-08-2010, 04:14 PM
DERETE DA TROLL!

The_Rural_Juror
01-08-2010, 04:16 PM
same thing happened to me today except my whole cox flew offs!

beyond_ban
01-08-2010, 04:18 PM
At this rate of feeding, this is gonna be one fat troll.

89s1
01-08-2010, 04:48 PM
i meant one tire flew off lols. and for the bitches out there who likes to say shit positive just stfu, for god sakes. if you got nothing nice to say, then dont say nothing at all. and coming up with a 12 yr old tlk, or uneducated seems like ur a 12 y.o and uneducated.

and lmfao i bet whoever is saying shit probably works for toyota. and for the person tht owns 3 toyota, yeah watch out.

thats all i gotta say. instead of talkin shit,why dont u do something good for ur society. sitting on here talkin crap, doesnt do you any good kid. [/B]

Good thing my comment is negative in nature and I'm allowed to say it.

"You're stupid."

That is all.

ZEDGE
01-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Thanks, needed a laugh.

:rofl:

I think my hole mouths falled off.

jwslam
01-10-2010, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by GTS4tw

Yes. It is quite sad but this seems to be the average level of literacy. Most days reading forums is a headache as you try to sort out the "to two too" "your you're" their there they're" mistakes that seem to be prevalent in 90% of the posts. Don't people take basic spelling and grammar in the early grades anymore? When I was in elementary school I would have failed if I wrote anything approaching the OP, of course now you can't fail people as they will have hurt feelings.

You must have seriously fallen into a pit of money to be able to afford a new vehicle without a basic grade school education.

Unless of course the OP is actually mentally disabled, in which case he's doing SUPER!

QFT
my BIGGEST pet peeve is "would of"
WTF is that supposed to mean! learn to use the contraction properly or learn to use the proper words

Toma
01-10-2010, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by DonJuan

hahahaha...
fuck, I first heard the "sti" on Trojan radio commercials lol...

Have we outgrown "std"?

Is 'infection' now the politically correct version of "disease"?

01-10-2010, 11:01 AM
the OP is a Ratard.

$1000 worth of work? im sure you are a very baller customer for them, what did they do change your oil and flush your radiator?

Xtrema
01-10-2010, 11:42 AM
http://www.makeuseof.com/tech-fun/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/internetgrammar.jpg

sexualbanana
01-10-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Sebasshole

Me too.

http://theswca.com/images-unpro/talking-yoda1.jpg

travism
01-10-2010, 08:47 PM
My ford fiesta is be better then all UR toyotize. No wheels be felled off yet.

Zephyr
01-11-2010, 03:01 AM

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/7506/alot.png

rockanrepublic
01-11-2010, 04:35 AM
I sure hope that my tired doesn't fly off.:facepalm:
**dont feed the troll**

Zhariak
01-11-2010, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by DonJuan

How much you wanna bet its like some 1983 Toyota Tercel that needed $1000 in work just to let the dealership release it back to the customer because it wasn't road worthy.

I heard doctors can get rid of those depending on which one you have ;)

Tik-Tok
01-11-2010, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Toma

hahahaha...
fuck, I first heard the "sti" on Trojan radio commercials lol...

Have we outgrown "std"?

Is 'infection' now the politically correct version of "disease"?

Not more PC (surprisingly), just more "encompassing"

Public Health Agency of Canada

STD or STI?
The term STI (Sexually Transmitted Infection) is now commonly used in the place of STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease). STI is more encompassing, including infections that may be asymptomatic. The term STI is used more frequently on this site but please note that the term STD may still be used in some links and earlier publications.

alloroc
01-11-2010, 09:15 AM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3308/3412377617_8764dd298d.jpg