PDA

View Full Version : Who think Tupacs alive?

SwitchBlade
11-25-2003, 11:56 PM
I have lots of hype about Tupac being dead alive or making a comeback. What does everyone else think?

dj_honda
11-26-2003, 02:09 AM
hes dead. end of story.

this thread should be
:closed:
along with all the other tupac alive ones.

prosh
11-26-2003, 02:10 AM
Better yet, :whocares:

Primer_Drift
11-26-2003, 03:23 AM
Biggie sat on him, then Puff shot the 2 of em.. and blamed Dre... Snoop just fell on his ass, and m&m realised he was trash and could make a living off it too...:closed:

Hakkola
11-26-2003, 03:47 AM
Tired of this shit, the man is dead, don't know how his family could stand people saying things like this all the time. If my son died and people were saying he's still alive and faked his death I'd hunt every last one of them down and let them find out how dead the man is.

pinoyhero
11-26-2003, 06:15 AM
Originally posted by dj_honda
hes dead. end of story.

this thread should be
:closed:
along with all the other tupac alive ones.

:werd:
This question is getting out of hand.

ZorroAMG
11-26-2003, 11:24 AM
Who also thinks tupac was a piece of crap rapper/thug/murderer who should be in jail if he WERE alive...Fags.

littledan
11-26-2003, 11:25 AM
D - E - D... ded...

DUBBED
11-26-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Who also thinks tupac was a piece of crap rapper/thug/murderer who should be in jail if he WERE alive...Fags.

tupac is genius...

Kona9
11-26-2003, 12:42 PM
I don't worship Tupac by any means. He is a lyrical genius, who's rap contains reality, and complete realism itself. I don't follow his music, yet have listened to it on numerous occasions. If he is dead then that only means one thing. HE'S DEAD. Yet if he did fake his own death and comes back, that would be one hell of a piece of history. It is very wierd how all the facts and what not do match up as mentioned by someone in a previous thread. Although with that many matching coincidences, some one is either faking their own death, or that could be one of the largest, longest lasting, marketing schemes in history.
Good on whoever comes back to life or makes the extra 500 million.:thumbsup:

redec
11-26-2003, 12:56 PM

:werd:

anyone who honestly thinks tupac is still alive seriously needs their head examined. Move on little sheeps, find someone new to worship.

sputnik
11-26-2003, 12:58 PM
this is a worse poll than the "what is your favorite non-canadian car" poll...

are you sihk_n_destroy in disguise?

:closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed: :closed:

Canadian 2.5RS
11-26-2003, 01:10 PM
he's got a clothing line coming out.:banghead: maybe when i die i can release more music than i ever did alive and sell clothes that ive never had any part in thier conception, making or design.

Lesson form tupac: life is good when you die.

hondarunner
11-26-2003, 05:15 PM
Personally I think tupac is alive, living a nice life somewhere, but he will never come back out of hiding.

B17a
11-26-2003, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by hondarunner
Personally I think tupac is alive, living a nice life somewhere, but he will never come back out of hiding.

He's probably in the same cave as Elvis, Osama and Saddam.

nex
11-27-2003, 10:58 AM

i agree!

Super_Geo
11-27-2003, 12:37 PM
I hope it doesn't turn out that Tupac really is alive just because then every god damn 13 year old wigger will prance in the streets to sing and dance in circles. The guy is dead and, more importantly, most people don't give a fuck.

He had some good music out there, but he wasn't MLK or the leader of some emanciaption movement. I mean, it's nice that you like his music, but now he's rotting in a box, so just let it be.

The EquAzn
11-27-2003, 12:58 PM
He's dead, deceased, toast, kaput!

And all these threads, movies, and remixes make me hate him instead of celebrating his life or mourning his death. And his family should know that and stop making these damn CD's of chopped verses.

hjr
11-27-2003, 01:53 PM
who gives a shit, he was a wanna-be banger or even if he was a TRUE thug, thats even worse as the ghetto is a fucking terrible place to be and the people in it are culturally fucked right up... its not a racial issue, its a cultural issue. I happen to be somewhat ethnocentric, but thats because my bit of canadian culture is better than the ghetto culture...

3g4me
11-27-2003, 01:59 PM
If he does come back he's got a lot of taxes to pay:D

DJ Lazy
11-27-2003, 02:00 PM
The mods should really get this thread ...:closed:

like really.. :whocares: anymore..:dunno:

littledan
11-27-2003, 03:48 PM
^^ this closed smilie is stupid... there is no reason this thread should be closed. you may not care but it is a valid topic that people have opinions on and they should be able to express those opinions.

hjr
11-27-2003, 06:40 PM
fudgery, i thought some pac fan might get all pissed of and inter-fight me. Ohh well.