PDA

View Full Version : FS: BNIB UUC Motorworks e46 (All Makes) MT Clutch Line

egohost
01-08-2010, 10:47 PM
Brand new in bag, never used UUC clutch line for e46 BMW.
Asking $40 CAD

I Paid $50 for it with shipping, save yourself $10 with a local pickup in Calgary.

I have one installed on my car, the process was very easy and everything fit perfectly! I bought these because BMW wanted WAYY too much money for their cheap OEM crap.
I could notice the difference, the pressure is more consistent from bottom to top.

Pressure fit connectors mate perfectly with stock parts, and utilize the stop locking clips. This is also a good time to do a CDV delete if you have one on your car.

http://www.uucmotorwerks.com/CATALOG/stainless-steel-clutch-line---e46-m3-330-328-325-323-x3-all-manual-trans-variations-incl-xi.htm

stainless steel clutch line - E46 M3, 330, 328, 325, 323, X3 (all manual trans variations incl. Xi)

"Performance tune" your clutch control.

Stainless steel clutch line for improved clutch control

100% MADE IN USA

Original clutch line is rubber and can expand under the normal pressure of use. This expansion of the line negatively affects the clutch slave cylinder actuation, and makes for mushy pedal feedback.

UUC's Stainless Clutch Line is used to "performance tune" your clutch control. Inner TeflonŽ line is covered with woven stainless steel braid that will not expand under pressure.

The advantages include better clutch pedal feedback and superior clutch modulation. Results will be immediate.

Technical features:

* line material fully compliant with DOT standards (MVSS-1006)

* lines burst-tested to 6000psi
(maximum tested pressure from a BMW hydraulic system is 1200psi)

* TeflonŽ inner line covered with a woven layer of stainless steel
and covered in an abrasion-resistant material (translucent blue plastic covering).

* end pieces perfectly match original BMW design for easy assembly.

applications:

1999-2006 E46 3-series (ALL MODELS):
M3
330i, 330Ci, 330Xi, 330xd
328i, 328Ci
325i, 325Ci, 325Xi, 325xd
X3

egohost
01-10-2010, 12:28 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

egohost
01-18-2010, 07:41 PM
Still for sale if anyone wants it.