PDA

View Full Version : Car ding/scratches

dc2118
01-09-2010, 12:16 AM
Today I had a fool unload some wood from a truck into a store and scratched my hood in the process...WHILE i was sitting in my car. I went to confront him and his buddies and all i got was a bunch of denials from those pus*ies that call themselves "men". The guy who drove the truck didn't do it himself but it was one of the A**holes who unloaded the wood that did. What do I do here? I did get the truck's licence plate, but no insurance because he was too much of a knob to give it to me. And not to mention the police in Calgary, Canada didn't even seem to care about it. I was told to investigate myself and bring it to court.
FML
:guns:

shakalaka
01-09-2010, 12:32 AM
With the licence plate number, report a hit and run incident.

Supa Dexta
01-09-2010, 01:34 PM
WTF..? Calgary, Canada?

.. I smell a troll.

pinoyboy88
01-09-2010, 02:22 PM
if u did see who did it..why cudnt u stand up for urself and bitch at the guy who did it then? like i mean bitch at the guy CMON :poosie:

dc2118
01-10-2010, 02:52 AM
well this guy was some fob from europe who was so cocky and had his nose so high up his ass that he was ignorant enough to say everything i said was bullshit. i just dont understand some people now a days. i told him to man up and all he said was blah blah bullshit
so i decided to not waste my time with that fag

codetrap
01-10-2010, 10:35 AM
This is why I keep a camera in the car. Evidence goes a long way when you're bitching at them. "I got you fuckers on camera doing it, so either man up now, or bend over in court!"

Zhariak
01-10-2010, 10:53 AM
I'd be soo mad if this happened...

Make sure you don't just drop this... Take it to the end...

One day in my old explorer, I was at a gas station when 2 plumbers stopped to fill up, the passanger flung open his door and smoked my vehicle.. Evene though I was on the other side of the vehicle filling, I heard the sound and saw my vehicle move...

when I went to the other side of the vehicle, I didn't see any hits...

As soon as I left, and got to a clients office, I saw a HUGE mark... I didn't see it before because of my angle of view, the rearview was blocking the specific mark....

Bla, I woulda castrated them.