PDA

View Full Version : Finance 317 exam

thethirdkind
01-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Hey guys,
I am going to be writing the deferred Finance 317 exam. Does somebody know how it is compared to the other exam. I know it's non-multiple choice and stuff. Even if somebody wrote a deferred quiz or midterm might have an idea. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thank you!!!!! :)

Ebon
01-10-2010, 07:21 PM
I think they make it similar in difficulty to the multiple choice version, in terms of questions. Obviously, being all written makes it harder since you can't guess/check, etc. I did a few of the all written finals when I was studying for the multiple choice final and that's the impression I got.

thethirdkind
01-11-2010, 11:33 AM
Thanks Ebon for the reply. :thumbsup: I've never deferred an exam or a quiz ever. So don't know much. But your reply did help.

Any more suggestions guys??

t_soarer
01-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Finance 317 written is probably the only one that's worth writing as deferred, because of part marks on sections such as capital budgeting. It's hit or miss for that one in particular, therefore you might end up with more part marks than if you had simply guessed on an MC test. I suspect it will be the same difficulty, because the final itself is pretty challenging. Good luck!