PDA

View Full Version : had a sweet car at my work today

aboveandbeyond
11-26-2003, 08:16 AM
ok ive heard of a detomaso pantara but today at work this guy brought in a detomaso panteca....ive never heard of this...anyways it looked like a feiro with a lambo body kit...was a little bigger than a feiro......it stood aprx. 4ft off the ground to the top of the roof that is....it was so :drool: :drool: i wish i could find a pic of it somewhere

aboveandbeyond
11-26-2003, 08:19 AM
it looks almost exactly like this but in black

hjr
11-26-2003, 10:04 AM
neato. lambo-look. I find it hard to tell sometimes between old lambo's and the detomaso, but maybe its just me...

Moonracer
11-26-2003, 01:15 PM
Here ya go, nice car. I've seen a white one around town several times, looks awesome.
Pantera (http://www.supercars.net/cars/1984@$Detomaso@$Pantera%20GT5g.html)

/////AMG
11-26-2003, 06:28 PM
Nice looking car, there was one on sale at ZR Auto a while back don't if it still is. Nice looking car anyway.

3G
11-26-2003, 07:28 PM
There was one parked on the side of Deerfoot before. search it up :rofl:

T5_X
11-26-2003, 07:34 PM
Top Speed 220.5 kph / 137.0 mph

:bullshit: haha, gotta be wayyyy more than that

sxtasy
11-26-2003, 08:06 PM
yah there was a white one parked just off of Mcleod all the time, not sure if it was a detomosa but it looked similiar. Pretty cool car though.

GTi-RS
11-26-2003, 08:15 PM
Too bad we don't get more of these cars in here.

Would love to see more Italian cars like Alfa Romeo, Lancia Delta Integrale and such.

sikh_n_destroy
11-26-2003, 08:54 PM
MIDNIGHT CLUB II
aint bad either at all!!!

with all that fast and furious blurry graphics and stuff....and all the muscle cars...u can even lift ur front two tires of your muscle car like vin diesel does in first part.....

and da best part is u can ride motorbikes and stuff as welll....

i am just loving it!!!

graphics are pretty good too actually..i think they are better than underground..not sure though!!!

:guns: :guns:

googe
11-26-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by sikh_n_destroy
MIDNIGHT CLUB II

with all that fast and furious blurry graphics and stuff....and all the muscle cars...u can even lift ur front two tires of your muscle car like vin diesel does in first part.....

i am just loving it!!!

graphics are pretty good too actually..i think they are better than underground..not sure though!!!

uh? whats that have to do with the thread?

T5_X
11-26-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by sikh_n_destroy
MIDNIGHT CLUB II

i am just loving it!!!

please stop posting