PDA

View Full Version : Info on Acura Integras

FraserB
01-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Looking at a used Integra, have a few quick questions.

Just wondering about maintenance cost, how bad is a 250k mileage vehicle? I have heard the will live far past that with regular care.

Are there some years to stay away from or higher mileage ones? Any info would be great.

g-m
01-11-2010, 01:55 PM
slow and boring and easy/cheap to fix. They start to completely fall apart around 250k. Be prepared to replace pretty much all suspension bushings and bearings.

jaylo
01-11-2010, 07:48 PM
I have had 4 of them and they are great cars. 3 of them were more than 250Km's on them and they were still solid.

I would look for the GS-R trim, really depends on your budget.

mikey008
01-14-2010, 11:57 AM
Cannot go wrong with Integra. Cheap to maintain....last long if you care for it. Better than Civic! Depending on your budget, you can pick one up for a good price now a days!

Stealth13
01-14-2010, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
Looking at a used Integra, have a few quick questions.

Just wondering about maintenance cost, how bad is a 250k mileage vehicle? I have heard the will live far past that with regular care.

Are there some years to stay away from or higher mileage ones? Any info would be great.

if you're looking for a slow, reliable car then it's pretty decent. they look good too. Personally I would want something with some more power :burnout:

FraserB
01-14-2010, 03:22 PM
I really just need something to last me the last 1.5 years of school. Then I can build another 4x4 when I have real income.

It would be only for around town so not too much highway driving and cheap insurance and gas is always great. I was looking at the 2nd Gen Tegs since I'm not a huge fan of the looks of the later gens.

Plus not too many things to mod from what I can see so its a safe car for me to have.:nut:

Bassemz
01-14-2010, 04:45 PM
Had a 1995 from 250k to 275k, just oil changes. Started @-40 without block heater.