Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description :
Extras :
Asking Price : $500OBO

Contact Information
Pm me

Pictures :

http://img1.classistatic.com/cps/kj/091222/666r9/3527aj0_20.jpeg

Im selling my 91 Honda Civic hatch with a D15B7 out of a 95 honda civic with 140,000KM on it
the car has a
- Momo Steering Wheel
-aftermarket Tach
-water/oil pressure/volt meter guages
-Act Stage 2 clutch
-Cold Air intake
-ZC Tranny
-jvc cd player
-New Fuel FIlter
-New Intake manifold Gasket
-engine just had an oil change with new oil filter and NGK sparkplugs
I bought the car with a blown engine and swapped in a D15B7 out of a 95 civic
but i cant get it to start it turns over and evrything and kinda fires then doesnt completley run i dont have anymore time to figure it out i know its something simple but i need the money
it has rust on the drivers door and a little surface rust staring on the drivers side rear quarter easily fixable
so the price is $500 OBO or willing to trade for parts for a 99 Honda civic Si Coupe or B Series parts need it gone make an offer

chrispl
01-12-2010, 04:52 PM
Hey man,isn't the momo wheel from this car the one your're suppose to pull off for me?

Sparx
01-12-2010, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by chrispl
Hey man,isn't the momo wheel from this car the one your're suppose to pull off for me?
I think for the amount of stuff you got on that trade and the fact that you have the car for sale already the steering wheel shouldnt be a factor to you. Beyond that its my wheel and hasnt been paid for yet. So if you want it pm me and we can talk price.

chrispl
01-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Sparx

I think for the amount of stuff you got on that trade and the fact that you have the car for sale already the steering wheel shouldnt be a factor to you. Beyond that its my wheel and hasnt been paid for yet. So if you want it pm me and we can talk price.

That shouldn't matter,he stated that the wheel would be included both in emails and in texts that i still have. If it wasn't his then why would he state it would be included with the car?

Sparx
01-12-2010, 11:51 PM
Because he was going to pay me for it but there was a disagreement on a non related item hence its coming back to me. Like i said if you want it pm and we can talk price and set up meeting

fire_fly_207
01-14-2010, 01:04 PM
Hi there, I'm kinda interested in the car. I have actually done that swap before and run into a number of issues, did you replace the ECU with the proper one or a chipped one? I have a large list of questions but id prefer to e-mail you, please let me know if the car is still available and if you have worked on it any,

Dan

[email protected]

Mostwanted
01-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Hey you willing to part out the Gauges

Clark-Kent
01-15-2010, 12:30 AM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Clark-Kent
01-26-2010, 04:04 PM
^ why did my post get deleted?
anyways BUMP $400 OBO want it gone

Clark-Kent
01-28-2010, 01:06 AM
Also willing to trade for a set of GSR blades, or LS Mesh, or Sir Rims

Clark-Kent
02-03-2010, 11:23 PM
SOLD :closed: