PDA

View Full Version : LF: Someone to create a tattoo design

300zxfairlday
01-13-2010, 11:35 AM
Trying to see if someone can create a tattoo design for me.

I have an idea of what i want but i suck with drawing or even photoshop or any of that.

Anyways im getting it done on my right forearm between my wrist and elbow Sideways

So as to what i want.

I want 4 ace's dim, heart, club, spaids and a couple poker chips in there somewhere

I have a pretty small arm so it doesnt have to be huge but my artist can resizee it any ways.

Thanks in advance!

Mibz
01-13-2010, 11:43 AM
Most tattoo places will charge a flat fee to design your tattoo. You pay, they do a draft, you look it over and tell them what to change, repeat steps 2 and 3 until it's good. Make sure you've got the testicles necessary to tell them what you want though. If you're a giant vagina you're going to compromise and get a tattoo you don't want.

300zxfairlday
01-13-2010, 11:50 AM
Well heres the problem My tattoo artist is actually in toronto , im going there in march but only have 2 days there so i would like to have a design that i can email to him and he can work on it . I also want to kind of see how it would look before i confirm with him.

GQBalla
01-13-2010, 12:06 PM
he can sketch what you want and send it back to you?

Mibz
01-13-2010, 12:07 PM
They have scanners in Toronto, I'm sure of it.

300zxfairlday
01-13-2010, 12:23 PM
yeah true ill try that , but if someone wants to give it a try that would be awsome

JAYMEZ
01-13-2010, 12:27 PM
Id get your artist to.. Sometimes they take the amount you paid for sketch out of the cost of the tatty..

JordanEG6
01-13-2010, 01:01 PM
I've designed a few including the one I'm planning on getting. I'm not making any promises, but if I have some time, I'll sketch one up and upload it. :)

Anything else specific you're looking for? color/mono? style? shading?

JordanEG6
01-14-2010, 02:49 PM
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/jordandino/misc/2.jpg

Here's a little preliminary sketch I did on a small notepad in the office. Is this something you'd want to consider? Any constructive criticism would help so I know EXACTLY what you want. Of course, I'll draw up a bigger, cleaner, more contour and detailed version of it when I have a concrete idea of what your looking for. :)

300zxfairlday
01-15-2010, 03:31 PM
That actually looks really good!!! I like it! if you could just add some more detail in it and just make it a bit cleaner it would be perfect!!

JordanEG6
01-15-2010, 03:41 PM
For sure! You'll have it tomorrow most likely. If I have time, I'll get it done tonight.

spikerS
01-15-2010, 04:12 PM
I hate to poach this on you 300zxfairlday, but I am in a similar boat to yours. If an artist would be willing to sketch something up for me, i got some beer that needs to be consumed...

I need my next tat before june, so I am hoping to get this done sooner rather than later...

xxxazntigerxx
01-15-2010, 04:51 PM
wow nice

JordanEG6
01-15-2010, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by spikers
I hate to poach this on you 300zxfairlday, but I am in a similar boat to yours. If an artist would be willing to sketch something up for me, i got some beer that needs to be consumed...

I need my next tat before june, so I am hoping to get this done sooner rather than later...

pm'd

:)

Tik-Tok
01-15-2010, 08:37 PM
You realize the amount of "ace up your sleeve" jokes you're going to have to endure right?

300zxfairlday
01-16-2010, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by JordanEG6
For sure! You'll have it tomorrow most likely. If I have time, I'll get it done tonight.
Thank you so much!!

Originally posted by spikers

No prob!

Originally posted by Tik-Tok
You realize the amount of "ace up your sleeve" jokes you're going to have to endure right?

haha for sure!!
:bigpimp:

shakalaka
01-16-2010, 12:36 AM
I just wanted to give props to Jordan here for being so talented. That's awesome dude, I wish I could draw up things, just from an idea like that. Or well just basically draw for that matter. lol But that's awesome, good for you.:thumbsup:

And 300zxfairlady, awesome design man, if that's what you want, it can't be done any better than that.:thumbsup:

EDIT
PS: Jordan, I don't mean to impose or anything (and please don't feel obligated) but I may have a little request and if it's okay with you, I can PM you about it.

JordanEG6
01-16-2010, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by 300zxfairlday

Thank you so much!!

Here you go. Sorry, it's not exactly like my original sketch, but it gives the tattoo artist a general idea of the design. And it's also more detailed and contour. And he/she can always alter it to suite your forearm. :)

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff142/jordandino/misc/tattoo1.jpg

EDIT: Oh yeah, I also apologize for the shitty quality. I don't have a scanner haha.

Originally posted by shakalaka
I just wanted to give props to Jordan here for being so talented. That's awesome dude, I wish I could draw up things, just from an idea like that. Or well just basically draw for that matter. lol But that's awesome, good for you.:thumbsup:

And 300zxfairlady, awesome design man, if that's what you want, it can't be done any better than that.:thumbsup:

EDIT
PS: Jordan, I don't mean to impose or anything (and please don't feel obligated) but I may have a little request and if it's okay with you, I can PM you about it.

Thanks
:thumbsup:

Shoot me a PM, I can see what I can do :D

300zxfairlday
01-16-2010, 11:23 AM
Thanks so much!! thats perfect! Pm me for how much you want for that!!

hb2k
01-16-2010, 01:50 PM
That is Awesome! makes me think of some Idea's for my own tattoo. Very well done JordanEG6. May just get you to design one for me some day :thumbsup:

JordanEG6
01-17-2010, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by 300zxfairlday
Thanks so much!! thats perfect! Pm me for how much you want for that!!

Anytime. PM'd.

Originally posted by hb2k
That is Awesome! makes me think of some Idea's for my own tattoo. Very well done JordanEG6. May just get you to design one for me some day :thumbsup:

Thanks.

:thumbsup: