PDA

View Full Version : Custom Cabinetry?

eblend
01-13-2010, 12:09 PM
Hello,

Bought a house a month ago and we want to get some deep drawers instead of standard doors that are on right now. Contacted the builder and they said that my cabinets were done by Woodcraft but that they were out of business. Did some digging and Woodcraft is very much in business, went there and thought I had the exact same door, so I thought I was in luck. Dropped off my door on Monday as a sample and got a call today that they didn't make that door...the inside detail is the same, outside it is different and they don't have the tools to make that detail on the outside. They suggested I get in touch with a custom cabinetary place to get it done, any recommendations?

The ides is to replace 3 doors with 4 deep drawers.

Vince1
01-24-2010, 09:59 AM
pm sent

frozenrice
01-24-2010, 10:54 AM
Are you getting the drawer boxes built at the same time or is it just the drawer fronts that you need? If it's just the drawer fronts, there is a place called Multiwood that might be able to replicate what you're looking for.

eblend
01-24-2010, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by frozenrice
Are you getting the drawer boxes built at the same time or is it just the drawer fronts that you need? If it's just the drawer fronts, there is a place called Multiwood that might be able to replicate what you're looking for.

I checked out multiwood in person, none of their profiles match mine :( I got a couple of PMs to follow up on still, just been hella busy

dj_rice
01-24-2010, 12:53 PM
Cabinet Solutions on 32nd

GTi-RS
02-22-2010, 09:26 AM
I believe Woodcraft just got 2 new machines to do more custom stuff.

03ozwhip
02-26-2010, 09:31 PM
^^^they did. i was just in there picking out my cabinets 2 weeks ago. the new showroom is way better and they now have better tools to do more custom work so they say. they are also replacing my cabinet door in my master bath to 2 deep drawers so it can definitely be done the way you want.

silviak91
02-26-2010, 11:20 PM
My brother does custom cabinets . He has been doing it for 20 years pm me if you want his number.