maestro
01-14-2010, 06:08 PM
'88 Honda CRX Si
red
factory black/grey & red
5 spd
262 thou
NW Calgary

The two front fenders are fiberglass one-off's that were sold to me at a discount price. I was told that they were made to specifically fit this year, make and model of honda, but I now have my doubts.

The rest of the body is OK. Wheel wells are pretty rusted. It'll still make a great project car if you want to undertake all the work to repair and modify. I've lost all patience and interest in doing this, and now I want the car GONE.

Battery may need a boost as it's been sitting out-side due to lack of parking space inside where I live. No mechanical problems in my ownership which is been about 2 yrs.

Extra's:

1. double blade aluminum spoiler from APR performance, custom mounted with custom-made aluminum ped's by Autoleader in Calgary

2. autometer gauges installed on driver's side door frame in 3-pod. One gauge for battery, one gauge for oil pressure and one gauge as dial style clock

3. indiglo gauges for speedometer, gas, temp and tac installed by Autoleader in main cluster underneath self-painted cluster cover

4. HID head-lites for better beam. One lite installed by me and the other by Autoleader.

5. single disc Pioneer brand cd player.

6. clear lens on tail lites. Installed by me.

asking $1,100

e - [email protected]
p - 403-874-1611

I have pics

Twin_Cam_Turbo
01-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Pics?