PDA

View Full Version : FS: Toyota 7M-GTE + R154 5MT + 60-1 turbo + Wiring + MAFT

kvanderlaag
01-17-2010, 10:45 AM
I've decided to separate the project I was selling, finally. Ashkente will recognize a lot of this stuff, since most of it used to be his and he in turn sold it to me.

Included in this package are the following:

- 7M-GTE longblock, set up for a MkII Supra / MX73 Cressida (front-sump oilpan, 5M-GE motor mounts) - has a metal headgasket already.
- 550cc injectors of an unknown brand (that isn't Venom.)
- Spare 7M head (since the one on the motor has a couple badly stripped exhaust studs)
- 60-1 modified CT-26. The center housing is actually a T04E with the CT-26 exhaust and compressor housings fitted to it to make it a bolt-on. Has shaft play - rebuild it or run it until it blows.
- Full engine wiring harness (I'll throw in a turbo timer!)
- MAFT (Mass Airflow Translator, which lets you use a 3.5" GM airflow sensor, and provides rudimentary tuning for larger injectors)
- R154 transmission from a turbo MA70/MkIII Supra.
- BNIB Centerforce Dual-Friction clutch kit for R154

There's also a spare intake manifold (since someone painted or powdercoated or something the existing one), and a big heaping pile of other parts I have lying around.

$1500 for the package, and I'm not parting it out just yet.
If you were going to convince me to part it out, you'd be looking at $700 for the R154 + Centerforce clutch, and $1000 for the 7M and everything else.

silviaformulaD
01-17-2010, 04:14 PM
how much for the injectors if you decide to part it out.

Heru-Farukon
09-20-2011, 07:46 PM
hey you wouldn't still happen to have the tranny, would you?

sorry for bumping an old thread

Turbotoro
04-27-2012, 06:23 PM
I know thread is old but I was wondering if you had knock sensors for my 91 supra