PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else had their vehicle keyed @ Chinook Center?

AllGoNoShow
01-18-2010, 04:17 PM
Just wondering if anyone else had had their vehicle keyed at the Chinook shopping center lately?

If so, please post where you parked at the mall, approx time/date and if you don't mind vehicle brand/model? Please PM if you wish to remain anonymous.

More info to come if this evolves into anything.

Thanks for the support!

03ozwhip
01-18-2010, 04:48 PM
it doesnt surprise me you got keyed there. with all the renos going on over there and nowhere to park everyone is irritated because theres nowhere to park including myself. until theyre finsihed their renos im not going back.

i honestly feel like keying the cars *not that i would* that are parked like fags in 2 spots when im driving around for a half an hour looking for one.

sorry for the rant and about your car, hopefully you werent one of the guys parking like a dick though because i can see why someone would have done it although it is a shitty thing to do

AllGoNoShow
01-18-2010, 04:57 PM
Nope, parked between the lines perfectly, no over the top driving or cutting off to get the spot, just plain old chinook parking.

adidas
01-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
it doesnt surprise me you got keyed there. with all the renos going on over there and nowhere to park everyone is irritated because theres nowhere to park including myself. until theyre finsihed their renos im not going back.

i honestly feel like keying the cars *not that i would* that are parked like fags in 2 spots when im driving around for a half an hour looking for one.

sorry for the rant and about your car, hopefully you werent one of the guys parking like a dick though because i can see why someone would have done it although it is a shitty thing to do

What kind of SORRY individual does it take to even think about keying someones car.

Ive been pissed off my fair share of times on the road, and off. I have never thought of getting revenge on the person by keying their car.

Ive had my car keyed for no reason. If i ever saw someone around my car or someone else's going to work, id make sure it was the last time they would do such a thing.

Mar
01-18-2010, 05:02 PM
I never have trouble finding parking at Chinook even on weekends. Usually there's a spot open at the bottom of the ramp going up to the Beyond meet spot.

bignerd
01-18-2010, 05:38 PM
Nope, just stolen.

Kardon
01-18-2010, 05:38 PM
When I had an Aristo, I had it parked at the kal-tire for about a week and when I got back there was a nice long scratch down almost the entire length of the car, didn't go through the paint entirely though. Fuck kal-tire.

colinxx235
01-18-2010, 06:20 PM
you can complain about keying... yet my car was hit and run, first stall touching handicapped in front of joey's, 6100 in damage + 1000 deductable later =(

AllGoNoShow
01-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Sorry about your mishap colin but if you want to compare $ amount, this isn't a single keying incident and it is well over your cost of repairs.

Sorry for everyone elses incidents but looking for people with information that are looking for an answer (or have already resolved their issue but still wish to help), not trying to start a discussing about Chinooks parking nightmare.

Please only post if you can contribute to the topic at the beginning of the thread.

colinxx235
01-18-2010, 06:40 PM
well i have the exact date, time frame, location of what happened to my vehicle in May 2009.... but unfortunately chinook parking was fucking useless and failed to even respond to my voicemails/return a call... so nothing was resolved besides a grand out of my pocket... =(

AllGoNoShow
01-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Looking specifically for keying events in the last 4-6 months at Chinook. Thanks for assistance.

03ozwhip
01-18-2010, 06:58 PM
What kind of SORRY individual does it take to even think about keying someones car.

i have no probelm typing or saying what i think as i know for a fact that most people walk past a douche parking car when theyve been looking for a spot for that long and think "i should fuck that car up for being a douche" yet i never do it...

why? because im such a SORRY person that i feel i shouldnt ACTUALLY do waht i was thinking. douche

Mar
01-19-2010, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by colinxx235
you can complain about keying... yet my car was hit and run, first stall touching handicapped in front of joey's, 6100 in damage + 1000 deductable later =( Switch to Meloche Monnex, no deductible for hit and run.

7thgenvic
01-19-2010, 10:41 AM
Yep I can certainly tell that the same events have occured to two friends. Both in one weekend. The cars were a 2008 RS4 and a 2008 RS8...Both were parked at at the end of the lot right beside mecloud trail. Both cars were keyed on every panel. This was just around 2 months ago...Both went to a movie and came out to find their cars.

RS4-Friday
RS8- Sunday...

Not cheap repairs.

Where are you going with this?

AllGoNoShow
01-19-2010, 02:04 PM
PM'd 7thgen Thanks!

JustinGTP
01-19-2010, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by 7thgenvic
2008 RS8...

No such thing as an RS8.

masoncgy
01-19-2010, 03:42 PM
I was reading a caption in the paper that talked about how 'dark colored, high end' cars were being targetted by vandals at Chinook Centre, so I assume the OP is one of those individuals who has been victimized and is gathering information to forward on to the respective authorities.

Messing with someone's vehicle, especially an anonymous 'someone' is just about as low as you can get... I hope the loser(s) are caught!

AllGoNoShow
01-19-2010, 04:17 PM
^^ Correct :) Thanks for the info.

JustinGTP, I'm assuming he ment RS6 or S8, either way it isn't a Mini. Thanks for coming out tho!

codetrap
01-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Well.. you could bait them. Park your van somewhere, and then leave your dark colored, high end car in the lot, and hang out and read a book until the vandals show up. Then catch them, beat them a little, and turn them in.

~Touge/Wangan-
01-19-2010, 05:09 PM
i've heard about random punk kids going through chinook lot keying car's....

i'd love to catch the fucking pricks....

:guns:

403ep3
01-20-2010, 11:57 AM
I guess I'm not going to chinook for awhile lol