PDA

View Full Version : first race in the GTP

LUDELVR
08-28-2002, 12:47 AM
hahaha, what a funny encounter! Shit man, I hate driving through forest lawn to begin with but anyway. I was with Ed's girlfriend....don't ask!!! hahahah Anyway, we were cruising down 17th and we hit a red light, I actually had to break hard to line up with him but anyhow, it's a teal green civic with the most annoying exhaust I've ever heard in my life!! Fuck this thing was a piece of SHIT!!!! Well, he's sitting there with this G'd out look with the one arm on the wheel higher than his freaking head and he's nodding at me all G'd out!! looking so fucking cocky and continuing to rev his engine! I was like, fuck off fag, but anyway, he's revving his annoying exhaust and finally I look at him and I give him the signal to go. I brush my hand forward for him to get a head start and when the light turns green, he guns it and he floors it.

Once he gets traction, he's about a car to two cars ahead and I finally decide to give it some gas, I don't even pop the clutch, but rather, I let off of it slowly and sure enough, not even at the middle of third gear, I'm already a car in front of him. for those of you who know forest lawn, we started at the light at blaskin and lane going towards deerfoot, where the coop is. I shut her down before the phil's restaraunt. not a long race, but nonetheless. needed to vent....some boost that is!! haha, Anyway, thought I'd share!:thumbsup:

SmelltheRubber
08-28-2002, 12:55 AM
:thumbsup: The look on that civic driver's face must have been a kodak moment...

ThreePly
08-28-2002, 12:55 AM
this won't be the first civic you spank....aint that right, bob?

LUDELVR
08-28-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by SmelltheRubber
:thumbsup: The look on that civic driver's face must have been a kodak moment...

I couldn't really tell man hahah, and I was too scared of taking my eyes off the road!!!!:rofl: but one things for sure, this fag thought he was the shit when he was in front...then boom, bye bye!! hahah, it's kinda funny! Or maybe I'm just twisted!!:dunno: :rofl:

LUDELVR
08-28-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by ThreePly
this won't be the first civic you spank....aint that right, bob?

hahahahah, what r u talking about? All hail the almighty TC!!! hahahah, In time my son, in time!!;)

Ed the SOHC
08-28-2002, 01:03 AM
you talk a good game..... pickin' on lil' civics. Now I invite you to pick on this lil' civic. how many times do I have to call you out before you race me??? This is the 3rd or 4th time - now who's the chicken?... ya' I said it! bring it bitch!

btw, thanks for driving Lambchops for me.

LUDELVR
08-28-2002, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Ed the SOHC
you talk a good game..... pickin' on lil' civics. Now I invite you to pick on this lil' civic. how many times do I have to call you out before you race me??? This is the 3rd or 4th time - now who's the chicken?... ya' I said it! bring it bitch!

btw, thanks for driving Lambchops for me.

dude, like I said, it's already been brung!! hahahahaha:rofl: :rofl:

And as for driving Lambchops......what can I say...actually, I won't delve into that !!! hahahah last thing I want is a mohawk!!!!:eek: :rofl:

redline_13000
08-28-2002, 03:02 AM
you were driving a gtp? how did u pop the clutch with an auto?

James
08-28-2002, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by redline_13000

LOL, no man "GTP" -- Ghetto Turbo Prelude:rofl:

LUDELVR
08-28-2002, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by James

Yah, sorry to inflict any confusion!! hahahaah. I think I'm gonna go find a bade off of a grand prix now!!! hahahah:rofl:

boi-alien
08-28-2002, 10:52 AM
nice kill guy! heheh so when are u going to gimme a ride in the GTP?!?!

SmelltheRubber
08-28-2002, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by redline_13000

I used to work with a guy who had a manual 1993 or 1994 Grand prix GTP. Those things are rare, but they do exist.

B18C
08-28-2002, 03:01 PM
GTP = ghetto turbo prelude

James
08-28-2002, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by B18C
GTP = ghetto turbo prelude

Did you not read the whole thread Arch??:nut:

redline_13000
08-28-2002, 04:07 PM

haha shit...i was wondering:confused:

B18C
08-29-2002, 12:46 AM

Did you not read the whole thread Arch??:nut:

i was replying to SmelltheRubber ya smartass :nut:

lammer
08-29-2002, 10:13 PM
yo lude, was the civic like ugly with a white body kit or whatever? driven by a white guy? hjaha fuck that cars a POS.
i goto forest lawn so i think i know what your talkinga bout

SmelltheRubber
08-29-2002, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by B18C

i was replying to SmelltheRubber ya smartass :nut:

Yeah I know what he meant by GTP- ghetto turbo prelude. But i was replying to they guy who thought that all gtp's (grand prix) were autos. The new ones are all auto's though.

LUDELVR
08-29-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by lammer
yo lude, was the civic like ugly with a white body kit or whatever? driven by a white guy? hjaha fuck that cars a POS.
i goto forest lawn so i think i know what your talkinga bout

No, it wa a teal green color I believe. All I know is that it had the most annoying exhaust I've ever heard in my life!! And the G'd out look that he was giving was just super stupid looking!!!

lammer
08-30-2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

No, it wa a teal green color I believe. All I know is that it had the most annoying exhaust I've ever heard in my life!! And the G'd out look that he was giving was just super stupid looking!!!

i think i know the sound. it goes like real high pictched sorta? then starts to rattle and shit? haha shit its annoying.