PDA

View Full Version : EMS Intercooler group buy

gregrego
01-21-2010, 03:11 AM
Hey guys, I recently contacted EMS Powered about purchasing more than 1 intercooler kit from them, and they are ready to provide some pretty substantial discounts. However the discounts get bigger as the numbers of kits grow. All kits would be delivered to Edmonton, and then either delivered by me to Calgary on one of my many trips down, or picked up or shipped etc.

Right now, we are at 2 kits, and looking at discounts of $75 PER KIT.

Link to kit:
http://www.emspowered.com/storefront/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=61_62_64_70&products_id=29

Includes:
* Intercooler core with cast aluminum end-tanks
* Custom mandrel bent stainless steel and aluminum piping (Made in the USA)
* All piping is buffed to a nice smooth finish
* All piping, silicone couplers, hump hoses (Made in the USA)
* 100% stainless clamps and mounting hardware (Made in the USA)
* Blockoff shroud to force air through the intercooler (Made in the USA)
* Fan shroud to allow for more efficient fan operation and mounting (Made in the USA)
* High performance genuine 9" SPAL fan (Made in the USA)
* Custom 1-piece aluminum coldpipe that is the only one on the market guaranteed to clear the TRD strut tower bar (Made in the USA)
* CT CLAMPS are now a FREE included upgrade and will be included in every order
* This kit has support up to 400rwhp and more with supporting modifications
* As with all of our products, comes with lifetime support and a lifetime warranty

Options (select below):
* Red, black or blue silicone hoses
* Brushed aluminum or gloss black powdercoated finish (for shrouds)
* Upgrade to a 9" SPAL 0261 fan for even more cooling power
* (CT CLAMPS NOW FREE) Choose either our standard SS lined clamps or our upgraded "constant torque" clamps (CT CLAMPS are now a FREE upgrade and will be included in every order)

The kits do not include a hotpipe, however EMS offers a black powdered hotpipe with oem bov flange, and all couplers, I'm awaiting response on getting a package price for anyone who wants the hot pipe as well. The hotpipe doesn't come with couplers, so if you want ems couplers, they are 25$ extra, and the clamps are 18$ extra for constant torque clamps. They list all different coupler sizes for different applications on the item page. I will personally source my couplers locally, using the sizes listed, and I have 20+ constant torque couplers sitting in the garage.

http://www.emspowered.com/storefront/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=288

Regular price on the Intercooler kit - 599.99 USD
Hot pipe - 149.99 USD

If you are interested in a kit let me know I will then get pricing and then take deposits.

Thanks guys!

1. Greg - Edmonton, Ic kit + hotpipe + hotpipe couplers
2. Clys - Edmonton
3. JustinSane - Pricing on just intercooler, shrouds, fan.

Deadline February 21 2010.