PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: 3 Xbox 360

NvMySi
01-21-2010, 06:24 PM
Alright i got a few of these laying around selling mine and my little brothers

1st package is:

Brand new arcade bundle 1 wireless controller and all cables throwing in component hd cable and 1 game burnout paradise only 2 weeks ofld manufacture date is 2009 october i believe, got it as a gift for christmas. these sell for $199 plus tax asking $180 obo with the free game and cables.

2nd Package is:

Xbox 360 20gb , 7 games, 1 wireless controller and all cables manufacture date is 2007 no rrod on this and never been opened up either. works excellent just like the arcade bundle asking $220 obo. games are as follows:
NHL 08
FABLE 2
Import Tuner Challenge
Cabelas Outdoor Adventures
GRAW
Viva Pinata Trouvle In Paradise
Big Bumpin

3rd Package:
Xbox 360 Elite 120gb harddrive a few weeks old comes with pure and batman lego as well as nhl 10 and ufc undisputed 1 wireless controller asking $350 obo. for an extra $50 i'll include forza 3

all of these xbox do come with original box. none of them been opened up nor have they been banned, never played online, umm all all work excellent from day 1, im open to offers and also interested in trades for ps3's or lcd tv's. or plasma im located close to edmonton and am willing to ship at buyers expense.