PDA

View Full Version : Be on the look out for 3 useless teenagers in Edgemont

Nav13
01-21-2010, 11:58 PM
The chances of catching these kids is pretty slim, but if you live in Edgemont be on the look out for them. They are going around smashing peoples recycling bins and throwing them all over the place. They threw one at my car that was parked out front. I ran outside as soon as I heard the noise but they were already gone. This just happened 5 or so mins ago, so I bet they will be doing it a bit more through out the night. Just thought I would warn anyone who lives in the area. They weren't being to quiet
about it.

edit:Edgemont is a pretty big place so I guess I should narrow it down about. They are doing it right by the petro on the edgemont elementary side.

psycoticclown
01-22-2010, 12:54 AM
Fuckers. That's like down the street from where my parents live.

There's a lot of useless rich twats in Edgemont. My bikes got stolen from my parents garage once because my dad left the garage door open for 5 minute while he went inside to go get some tools and lo and behold, some cunts stole 3 bikes and looked through my dads car. Stupid retards missed the $10 in change in the ash tray and the ipod in the center console too haha.

Spoons
01-22-2010, 02:33 AM
Call the cops?

Jetta-2.0
01-22-2010, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Spoons
Call the cops?

:thumbsup:

old&slow
01-22-2010, 06:20 AM
^and get laughed at!

R!zz0
01-22-2010, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Nav13
This just happened 5 or so mins ago,

You're already posting this on beyond? I would be out there looking for these fuckers for atleast 20 mins before posting this on here.

Graham_A_M
01-23-2010, 05:02 PM
^ Yeah I would have hopped in the car and searched each street & alleyway. :dunno:

The cops dont have the time to patrol the streets looking for suspicious looking teens. :dunno: Realistically I dont think they can do much about this.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
01-23-2010, 05:11 PM
Ill be on the lookout over on the Hamptons side should they choose to cross over country hills...

Jetta-2.0
01-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by old&slow
^and get laughed at!

why? all ill have to say to the cops is, its better if you find them then i do ;)

Toma
01-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by old&slow
^and get laughed at!

Or stay on hold for 40 minutes cause its not an emergency, and they are busy handing out high beam tickets.

Jetta-2.0
01-24-2010, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Toma

Or stay on hold for 40 minutes cause its not an emergency, and they are busy handing out high beam tickets. :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

turbotrip
01-24-2010, 02:55 AM
a couple of my friends have thoroughly disciplined a handful of Edgemont youth; it seems more disciplining is in order if they come around this side

Toma
01-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by turbotrip
a couple of my friends have thoroughly disciplined a handful of Edgemont youth; it seems more disciplining is in order if they come around this side

Yeah, this is the way to go. I caught a couple young morons kicking over newspaper boxes, garbage cans etc one time. Grabbed the fuckers, and called the cops... then waited 1 hour like a fucking tool.

Lucky one of them had a knife, so the cops did take them in, but no charges or anything were laid, they got a ride home to mommy and daddy.

I should a put a beating on em instead. Woulda been much more gratifying and productive.

Next time.