PDA

View Full Version : Student Health and Dental

szw
11-27-2003, 10:57 AM
Is alberta health care premium included in the student health and dental at U of C??? Looked on the website and can't find anything about it

gkAeris
11-27-2003, 01:12 PM
u of c, covers dental coverage, AHC doesn't cover u anything these day's (except for hostipal type stuff) unless ur under 19 and over 65,

Seanith
11-27-2003, 05:07 PM
if your dad's coverage or something is pretty good, just waive the student dental and all that then you don't have to pay it.

szw
11-27-2003, 09:19 PM
no i have no coverage anywhere else and that is not what I am asking.

I am just asking if the student health plan takes care of the alberta health care premium?

gkAeris
11-27-2003, 09:22 PM
meaning u don't want to buy AHC???? nope they make u even if ur on student health plan b/c student health plan doesn't cover that much things blah blah blah, so u have to buy AHC, unless ur a student and ur family has blue cross or other insurance...

szw
11-27-2003, 09:29 PM
No...i need/want AHC coverage. But there is a fee you pay for the AHC, just wondering if that fee is paid for or included in our student health plan fees or something?

Doesn't look like it but I guess I will ask around tomorrow at the uni.

thx

gkAeris
11-27-2003, 09:35 PM
hell no! it's not included, (sorry if i'm confused on ur question) but like i said becase AHC doesnt cover dental and other things that's why u need to buy the student health one too...i hope it's cleared up now..... each one is seperate from the other, so u have to pay ahc and student health plan

szw
11-27-2003, 09:37 PM
don't worry i am confuse on my question also...haha:nut: