PDA

View Full Version : the wasp knife

CMW403
01-25-2010, 01:04 PM
i think this could be the most brutal weapon ever invented.

wasp knife (http://www.waspknife.com/about.php)

adidas
01-25-2010, 01:22 PM
Thats pretty badass!

I wonder how much!

beyond_ban
01-25-2010, 01:28 PM
That is sickkk. I wonder if it has added benefit on land? Or if it just a glorified knife when not in water.

beyond_ban
01-25-2010, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by adidas
Thats pretty badass!

I wonder how much!
http://www.waspknife.com/models.php

spike98
01-25-2010, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
That is sickkk. I wonder if it has added benefit on land? Or if it just a glorified knife when not in water.

Well i would assume that one stab/activation would be fatal. With that amount of 02 injected into the body and the freezing associated with it, i would imagine it would completely incopacitate the recipient. If not kill them in a very short amount of time.

Single or even mulitple regular stab wounds definatly cannot promise this.

bjstare
01-25-2010, 01:36 PM
I saw this a couple years ago, its unreal. Of course it has benefit on land... whatever you stick it into suddenly gets a basketball-sized pocket of CO2 expanding and freezing inside of it haha. If you haven't already, look at the video of the dude shankin a watermelon with it. So sweet.

EDIT: ^Beat me to it haha. No one could live through this thing, unless they were stabbed in the arm with it.... then the victim would only lose a limb.

beyond_ban
01-25-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by cjblair
I saw this a couple years ago, its unreal. Of course it has benefit on land... whatever you stick it into suddenly gets a basketball-sized pocket of CO2 expanding and freezing inside of it haha. If you haven't already, look at the video of the dude shankin a watermelon with it. So sweet.

EDIT: ^Beat me to it haha. No one could live through this thing, unless they were stabbed in the arm with it.... then the victim would only lose a limb.

I only asked because i read the initial write up in the link. After thinking about it, this thing would fuck some serious shit up.

Do you have a link to the video?

RickDaTuner
01-25-2010, 01:42 PM
800 psi anywhere in the body will most likely catch a a few veins or a solid artery and literally pop your heart. but then again I am no where near close to having a medical understanding of the damage this could inflict on a human.

this is definitely one malicious weapon.

2Valve0
01-25-2010, 01:49 PM
this is nuts...:burnout:

adidas
01-25-2010, 01:54 PM

I only asked because i read the initial write up in the link. After thinking about it, this thing would fuck some serious shit up.

You help me, I help you.

CrbTEmd8W2s

spikerS
01-25-2010, 01:55 PM

here you are, your laziness!

CrbTEmd8W2s

spike98
01-25-2010, 01:59 PM
I would like to see this on mythbusters or something. Obviously they cannot use a human but they can mock one up out of ballistics gell then hit up a pig corpse. I bet it would leave a crator about the size of a basketball!

alloroc
01-25-2010, 02:00 PM
related thread ...
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/227020/i-can-import-this-right/

dexlargo
01-25-2010, 03:16 PM
Looks like it would probably be considered a prohibited weapon in Canada, with CO2 falling under 'other gas':

PROHIBITED WEAPONS

Former Prohibited Weapons Order, No. 1

1. Any device designed to be used for the purpose of injuring, immobilizing or otherwise incapacitating any person by the discharge therefrom of

(a) tear gas, Mace or other gas, or [...]

syritis
01-25-2010, 06:58 PM
so pepper/bear spray is illegal? dry ice bombs, mentos in a pop bottle, even smoke machines?

I was going to say paintball guns/air soft but the CO2 pushes a piston forward that moves the ball.

Weapon_R
01-25-2010, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by syritis
so pepper/bear spray is illegal? dry ice bombs, mentos in a pop bottle, even smoke machines?

I was going to say paintball guns/air soft but the CO2 pushes a piston forward that moves the ball.

Read the whole statute. Pepper spray is illegal when it is used to incapacitate the person. Having a co2 cartridge is not illegal but using it to incapacitate a person is.

syritis
01-26-2010, 07:48 PM
paintball guns hurt from 3 feet away believe you me.

i have a whole box full of CO2 cartridges, lets see what the law says about throwing them at people.

Spoons
01-26-2010, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by syritis
paintball guns hurt from 3 feet away believe you me.

i have a whole box full of CO2 cartridges, lets see what the law says about throwing them at people.

Wow just give up.

Unless your planning to somehow blow up a building with your fucking dry ice bombs, it isn't illegal.

Paintball guns are illegal once you are using them with the intent of injuring or hurting someone. But you probably won't read this since you didn't read the last one.

Graham_A_M
01-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Pretty damn badass. How much are these? (just curious):dunno:

CMW403
01-26-2010, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
Pretty damn badass. How much are these? (just curious):dunno:

anyone know anybody in spokane? girlfriends cabin is on christina lake and i want to get this thing shipped to a trustworthy source so i can pick it up when i drive over the border for firecrackers this summer:D

seriously though if you do know anybody i would be willing to paypal them 200 for a deposit and another 300 when i pick it up. an extra hundred just for storing it.

syritis
01-26-2010, 10:52 PM
your supposed to hurt people with paintball guns. kinda what makes the game fun.

Shlade
01-27-2010, 02:12 AM
who wants to go huntin?

Id take on a bear with this shit

CMW403
01-27-2010, 09:54 AM
No kidding, its an instant kill as long as you can manage to get the blade in

Quiet10
01-27-2010, 10:16 AM
:eek: :eek:
DO WANT.

Masked Bandit
01-27-2010, 10:26 AM
I'd love to see this thing in use on a corpse of some animal. Seeing it used on something alive would have a bigger impact but I don't think there is anyone willing to try that out and post it up on the web. Just a bit of animal cruelty there. Perhaps someday there will be an video of it being used for real (in the wild).

CMW403
01-27-2010, 11:01 AM
My cousin and I are going to pick them up. The most humane way to use it on a live animal would be on a deer after you've shot it. Although it would ruin the venison, it would still be cool to see. The cousins and I do a lot of hunting so if I ever get the chance ill post up a video for you

Spoons
01-27-2010, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by CMW403

anyone know anybody in spokane? girlfriends cabin is on christina lake and i want to get this thing shipped to a trustworthy source so i can pick it up when i drive over the border for firecrackers this summer:D

seriously though if you do know anybody i would be willing to paypal them 200 for a deposit and another 300 when i pick it up. an extra hundred just for storing it.

You realized it would then be from smuggling fireworks over to smuggling weapons right? If they happened to find it, I don't think they would be too happy.

Tomaz
01-27-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Spoons

You realized it would then be from smuggling fireworks over to smuggling weapons right? If they happened to find it, I don't think they would be too happy.

Shhhhhhh! Lets find out what else he can get over here!

CMW403, Can you bring me over a pack of Camels while your at it?:D

GQBalla
01-27-2010, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Tomaz

Shhhhhhh! Lets find out what else he can get over here!

CMW403, Can you bring me over a pack of Camels while your at it?:D

ewww camels are gross.

Tomaz
01-27-2010, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

ewww camels are gross.

I thought i would experiment...

Marlborough Lights then?

GQBalla
01-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Tomaz

I thought i would experiment...

Marlborough Lights then?

thats what i would go for, or marlboro menthol WOOO

CMW403
01-28-2010, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Spoons

We've gone over the border 4 summers in a row to get fireworks with my uncles escalade and some PREMIUM hiding places. My uncles drives and were coming over the border for " a day of shopping". Questions never get asked, so I'm not too worried but thanks anyway.

beyond_ban
01-28-2010, 10:32 AM

We've gone over the border 4 summers in a row to get fireworks with my uncles escalade and some PREMIUM hiding places. My uncles drives and were coming over the border for " a day of shopping". Questions never get asked, so I'm not too worried but thanks anyway.

Escalades a have a ton of "secret" compartments, you just got to know where to look.

scat19
01-28-2010, 11:57 AM
The ex military guys I know love it haha!

CMW403
01-28-2010, 02:33 PM

Escalades a have a ton of "secret" compartments, you just got to know where to look.

I think you misunderstood. My cousin and I spent a couple weekends in may last year modifying this truck for the specific purpose of bringing back a couple hundred dollars worth of M80s lol. I assure you, I would let you spend the whole day with the vehicle and you would never find them.

Supa Dexta
01-28-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Masked Bandit
I'd love to see this thing in use on a corpse of some animal. Seeing it used on something alive would have a bigger impact but I don't think there is anyone willing to try that out and post it up on the web. Just a bit of animal cruelty there. Perhaps someday there will be an video of it being used for real (in the wild).

What if I get in a knife fight with a monkey, then it's fair game...

.. Or at the very least, attacked by a bear.

beyond_ban
01-28-2010, 02:57 PM

I think you misunderstood. My cousin and I spent a couple weekends in may last year modifying this truck for the specific purpose of bringing back a couple hundred dollars worth of M80s lol. I assure you, I would let you spend the whole day with the vehicle and you would never find them.

Hahaha, i gotcha. Say... can i borrow the lac? I gotta few... er... cross border errands to run.

The real key to getting by without hassle is to show no signs of panic/stress, such as shifty eyes, sweaty forehead or twitching hands. The second thing is that you have a clean record and you treat them with the utmost respect. How far ahead will talking to a G get you? Really? When i cross the border i talk as if i am their property. May as well talk and act like a bitch, its only gonna help you in the end.

CMW403
01-28-2010, 07:04 PM

Hahaha, i gotcha. Say... can i borrow the lac? I gotta few... er... cross border errands to run.

The real key to getting by without hassle is to show no signs of panic/stress, such as shifty eyes, sweaty forehead or twitching hands. The second thing is that you have a clean record and you treat them with the utmost respect. How far ahead will talking to a G get you? Really? When i cross the border i talk as if i am their property. May as well talk and act like a bitch, its only gonna help you in the end.

of course you can!! lol

yeah exactly. we've done it so many times it just comes natural now.